Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Detailed installation instructions:
Install LineageOS on cheryl

Detailed upgrade instructions from previous version:
Upgrade LineageOS on cheryl

Download link:
LineageOS Downloads

Recommended Google Apps package:
MindTheGapps (choose ARM64 11.0 zip)

Changelog:
Changes for cheryl

Bug reports:
How to submit a bug report
LineageOS GitLab

Known bugs (won't fix):
- Can't switch FPS to 60 (can only switch between 90 and 120)
- Can't switch screen resolution (defaults to 2560x1440)

Donate to support development:
Donate via PayPal to mikeioannina
Donate via PayPal to LineageOS

Source Code:
https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM Firmware Required:
Recommended 9.0 - P-MR2-RC001-RZR-N.7083 (automatically installed with the ROM)

Last edited:

munsened

Jul 13, 2012
Just an FYI the May 15 update has started some random phone freak outs where it seems like I'm swiping everything at once/touching all over the place. Basically total screen freak out/ lock up. Usually fixes itself after turn off screen then turn screen back on. Did not have this issue in the may 8th version.

halewaste

Apr 20, 2021
initially my fingerprint sensor was working after installing then it stopped. i tried reset , re install everything.
how can it go again suddenly. second time. last time installing your rom fixed it . but not anymore after an update in your rom.
can you tell me how to fix it?

Nick Charitakis

Oct 24, 2019
I've installed the ROM yesterday and the only issue that I have is the wifi hotspot doesn't work. It shows that is open but none of my devices can see the network, I try to set manually the SSID but still doesn't work. Has anyone else the same problem?

wanwije

Jun 3, 2014
Thanks for the ROM. It is buttery smooth and all apps are functioning well. However, I am still having an intermittent issue with the battery refuses to charge while it is on (with the message "...can't charge at the moment"). Restarting the phone will not resolve it. The only way to get the battery to charge it is to plug the charger while the phine is off. On some other ocassions, it charges ok while the phone is on - but this is very rare. Hoping for a resolution to this issue.

-SKYLINE-

May 25, 2007
Looking to go from 17.1 to 18.1 soon.

Just checking, can I keep my data intact?

Also, I'm using adoptable SD storage on 17.1. Any precaution I should take before installing 18.1?

Pheonix81

Mar 15, 2018
Just an FYI the May 15 update has started some random phone freak outs where it seems like I'm swiping everything at once/touching all over the place. Basically total screen freak out/ lock up. Usually fixes itself after turn off screen then turn screen back on. Did not have this issue in the may 8th version.
I have this same problem, pull down menu will come down halfway and screen will just go absolutely nuts. got to the point screen was completely frozen and couldnt use the phone at all. Replaced it with Pixel Experience and so far not seen one problem with it.

iamnotsam

Sep 13, 2021
I can't get my Type-C to HDMI (and USB Type-A) dock working with this. Dock was working perfectly on Android 9. Would appreciate direction, but may try 17.1 to see if Android 10 has better success. Trying to use old Razer Phone 1 with monitor as shop google/youtube terminal.

Possibly issue with 120fps lock applying to external displays?

.ezhik

Jan 6, 2013
For those of you who installed this, did you notice any sound volume issues? I have noticed that the speaker volume is much lower on LineageOS than it was on stock 9.0. Is that just me?

Top Liked Posts