[ROM][11][OFFICIAL][LMI] ArrowOS 11.0 for Redmi K30 Pro / POCO F2 Pro

Search This thread
Great rom.Thanks.

Lastest build vanilla(2021-03-11).Flame gapps+addon google search,(playstore certified,Safetynet passed,without root))
No call recorder with aosp dialer.
Just problem with network:
No network appears by deactivating the automatic network.
in status bar 4g+does not appear(5g and 4g ok)
sometimes there is no more network, by activating the airplane mode several times it comes back.

pakudaboy

Feb 20, 2013
The only bug i'm experiencing is screen off lockup timer.
even i set it to 15 sec or 30 sec. once screen off it still ask for pattern / pin immediately.

herkio1

Mar 24, 2018
The packaged rom from bigota.d.miui.com (the firmware in question) is not a recovery useable zip file i believe (open it, see the difference in structure) but used to flash the device in fastboot to flash all the partitions, for that you should use xiaomi flasher

just make sure you take the option that doesnt lock your bootloader up again (clean all, not clean and lock) -> boot up just because, i dont believe its necessary -> reboot and flash the linked twrp -> reboot into it -> install arrowos.zip as per the instructions for the ROM

Since you were/is on latest eu version you probably have the 12.2.4.0.RJKMIXM firmware and Arrowos is 12.2.1.0.RJKCNXM dependant, you have this xiaomi mi flasher downgrade procedure to do, makes me wonder why arrowos is based on an older firmware than the rest of the roms, i just plug and play most roms since theyre mostly 12.2.4.0 based by now

EDIT: better link thx @NOSS8
Is it really vital to downgrade firmware from 12.2.4 to 12.2.1? I considered skipping that step as I expect arrowOS to upgrade in the future anyway. Besides, the download of the firmware is almost undoable, it frequently crashes for me

Last edited:

herkio1

Mar 24, 2018
I'm seeing high battery drain when the phone is idle, about 20% overnight. I did end up installing the right firmware in advance. Running microg at the moment which should be lighter than the regular gapps suite. No unnecessary apps are getting battery uptomised either. If anybody has a clue what it could be do give me a ping.

jbm76

• Mar 15, 2011
    Brisbane
    I'm seeing high battery drain when the phone is idle, about 20% overnight. I did end up installing the right firmware in advance. Running microg at the moment which should be lighter than the regular gapps suite. No unnecessary apps are getting battery uptomised either. If anybody has a clue what it could be do give me a ping.
    I just installed the gapps rom and it seems to be fine... I put my phone in AP mode and lost 2-3% I believe.
    Do you have the pocket detection on? I had an issue with that on EvoX rom...

pakudaboy

Feb 20, 2013
    i have no battery drain issue at all.
    still same bug tho, when screen off phone instantly lock the phone instead of waiting for x amount of seconds (i've tried setting it to 15,30,1min...etc)

herkio1

Mar 24, 2018
    Update: I tried last night with the screen turned completely off and it greatly improved. Do you have the 'Always show time and info' on? Unsure if this is behaviour could be improved, as I displaying time shouldn't cost much energy right?

imoaix

Apr 3, 2019
    The notification led does not work, nor do I find an option to enable it.

As a suggestion to see if you can add screenshot sound off or on.

Thanks for your work, I love this rom

Reactions: fernan92

OneOnline

May 26, 2017
    Brooklyn
    Hello, please please please fix this problem ASAP:
    Somehow I rebooted my phone while taking photos on pop up camera, and now there is no way to hide it, I tried literally everything, installing different apps and rebooting while switching cameras, calling with camera from different messangers etc... also there is no falling protection function, that could fix my problem too. I tried to hide by pushing inside, no luck as it doesn't stop inside, opening again at half size. I'm afraid I break this camera while the smartphone in my pocket... I think there is a way to reset this camera state, like forcing camera to hide while turning off or rebooting. And maybe you have any ideas how to fix that? Thank you.

Last edited:

efinityy

Aug 22, 2016
    Hello, please please please fix this problem ASAP:
    Somehow I rebooted my phone while taking photos on pop up camera, and now there is no way to hide it, I tried literally everything, installing different apps and rebooting while switching cameras, calling with camera from different messangers etc... also there is no falling protection function, that could fix my problem too. I tried to hide by pushing inside, no luck as it doesn't stop inside, opening again at half size. I'm afraid I break this camera while the smartphone in my pocket... I think there is a way to reset this camera state, like forcing camera to hide while turning off or rebooting. And maybe you have any ideas how to fix that? Thank you.
    restart your phone while holding your camera inside, then start the camera app included (still holding it down) and switch cameras back and forth, redo this process and eventually you will feel the tension on the camera release and it will have retracted itself, this is something that can happen on all custom roms, though you are right, they should add the retract camera state to boot

EDIT: the possibility is there, as i know miui has this and that the latest derpfest added it

Last edited:
    Reactions: msrowley

pokol

Jun 20, 2009
    Hi, to all.

With the latest version of the rom and a clean install, in the init assistant the phone search but can't see any WIFI network; i try firmware 12.2.5.0 and 12.2.1.0; try the last 2 roms, and nothing. With MIUI, Xiaomi.eu and crDroid works fine.

Any idea?

PD: I forgot one thing: at start a popup say: System UI isn't responding, close app or wait.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts