[ROM][11][OFFICIAL][LMI] ArrowOS 11.0 for Redmi K30 Pro / POCO F2 Pro

Search This thread

Tomogitarist

Nov 9, 2014
I installed Arrow OS 12 and I'm enjoying it very much. Now an update came and I can't update since my internal storage in TWRP is not visible (0 MB) and I cant access it. It always fails to decrypt data with set pin or without a pin. Is there any other way to update my phone without losing data?

akapune

Apr 12, 2021
I installed Arrow OS 12 and I'm enjoying it very much. Now an update came and I can't update since my internal storage in TWRP is not visible (0 MB) and I cant access it. It always fails to decrypt data with set pin or without a pin. Is there any other way to update my phone without losing data?
You should download it manually, store it on an USB stick and install it from there. The new version has an OTA option (but obviously does not find the update server at the moment).

Nevertheless – does anybody here know a solution to decrypt the data in order to enabable recovery access to that partition or knows about an actual recovery which can perform the decryption job?

Tomogitarist

Nov 9, 2014
You should download it manually, store it on an USB stick and install it from there. The new version has an OTA option (but obviously does not find the update server at the moment).

Nevertheless – does anybody here know a solution to decrypt the data in order to enabable recovery access to that partition or knows about an actual recovery which can perform the decryption job?
Managed to update it via ADB Sideload :)

OneOnline

May 26, 2017
Brooklyn
Same question here... I see lots of changelogs on their website but update menu in settings isn't available, you can only find its name, but it doesn't exist... so we can't check for small updates and we only see a build from the last year.
But the good thing is that they are still working on it. Good job guys!

Feb 12, 2017
All in all, really great ROM with (now) weekly updates (speaking of Android 12 builds).

Not many additional / custom features (comparing to eg. dotOS), I'd say minimal ROM, but it's super stable, everything works and battery is amazing (easily 6-7 SOT, 30-40 h without charging on lmi).

- No face unlock though (but fingerprint works fast)
- and camera seems to produce washed out images (colors are not vivid).

david1630

Dec 27, 2021
I cannot use update feature, is this a known issue or iam using incorrect twrp (ver 3.6) ?
Thanks for any help

Last edited:

XDrz

Jul 14, 2016
Already did that, but still, 15 minutes++ and stuck in boot animation
same here, i'm from titan1.3. I flashed global fw and then titan1.3 and magisk. nothing abnormal. but the same operation on arrow11&12 is not work, boot animation forever. tried another twrp rec did not help.
everytime wipe data will let sdcard be empty.....
I'll try CN fw and other recs

anzo_p

Feb 8, 2018
wanted to upgrade to ArrowOS 12 already but for some reason the appguard from the game I play kicks in and closes the game (on most android 11 and 12 ROMS)

at least the game works on ArrowOS 11 so might be staying on this version for now

1mashiro1

Sep 13, 2017
请问2022-02-22构建的arrow-12.0底包是什么?我直接在上次的构建上面刷入后,手机启动后只能使用15秒钟左右,然后就卡死了,卡了1分钟后手机自动重启,然后重复这个循环。上一个构建我使用过来是正常的。
我重新刷了一个最新的fw,然后清洁刷入了最新的构建,看是否会有问题。之前刷titan时遇到过这种情况,但是是在刷入几天之后才发生。
清洁刷入暂时没问题。

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2017
All in all, really great ROM with (now) weekly updates (speaking of Android 12 builds).

Not many additional / custom features (comparing to eg. dotOS), I'd say minimal ROM, but it's super stable, everything works and battery is amazing (easily 6-7 SOT, 30-40 h without charging on lmi).

- No face unlock though (but fingerprint works fast)
- and camera seems to produce washed out images (colors are not vivid).
Seems like photos being washed out is a "feature" of Android 12, happens on other ROMs, too :/

Battery is the most stable I've seen on 12 so far: < 1% drain on screen-off and < 10% drain on screen-on.

shicomm

Mar 31, 2011
After some nasty headaches with an upgrade from 10 to 12 on crdroid i decided to try arrow after some good experiences in the past on my F1.
So far i'm REALLY impressed by the install process !
I grabbed a gapps build and ran thru the setup of my apps in a pinch , so smooth !

Really happy to see the "classic" nav bar at the bottom of the screen also.

shicomm

Mar 31, 2011
Small bump on the road here ; i got a notice about an update for the arrow build.
It does download but refuses to install.
Even when exploring around twrp i cant find the update file either , am i missing something here ?

Top Liked Posts