• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11][OFFICIAL][mata] StatiXOS v4.2

Search This thread

63c

Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Essential Phone
OnePlus 6T

stx-2020.png

StatiXOS for Essential PH-1 (mata)

What is this?
StatiXOS is a custom ROM based on the Android Open Source Project aiming to be minimal while providing quality of life improvements and up to date security patches.

Known issues
None

Features
Changelog
Screenshots

Download StatiXOS here
Download StatiXOS (Primary)
Download StatiXOS (Mirror)

GApps are included!

Flashing Instructions
Flash TWRP
Factory Reset in TWRP (format may be needed, especially from stock)
Flash StatiXOS from above and the TWRP Installer

Stay in touch
Our Telegram channel

Source code
GitHub
Gerrit

• Android OS version: 11.0.0_r38
  • Security patch level: June 2021
  • Linux kernel version: 4.4

Last edited:
Reactions: Matija Gubec

ZeroAlee

Sep 7, 2013
Au5 HQ
Downloading and flashing rn, I'll give you an update when finished and tested for some hours

Update 1: Can't install it, i tried some ways like, Downgraded to January 2020 Build, did the respective wipe and TWRP doesn't have touch working, it took me some hours to get it work, then, i have installed the rom and twrp installer, and it get me back to fastboot. Also tried only flashing the ROM and it bootloops me to Fastboot.
Also, tried with Android 11 vendor provided by essential, and no luck.
Flashed LOS 17.1, and did the steps again, then... no boot.

Update 2: RIL Working, but no call audio (I cant hear the person and person cant hear me) also, camera aren't saving photos, i tried with gcam and it works, but every 2 photos u will get green photos until reboot, videocorder is broken.

Update 3: In-call Audio Broken in Bluethoot Fix patch.

i missed any step?

Last edited:

63c

Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Essential Phone
OnePlus 6T
Downloading and flashing rn, I'll give you an update when finished and tested for some hours

Update 1: Can't install it, i tried some ways like, Downgraded to January 2020 Build, did the respective wipe and TWRP doesn't have touch working, it took me some hours to get it work, then, i have installed the rom and twrp installer, and it get me back to fastboot. Also tried only flashing the ROM and it bootloops me to Fastboot.

i missed any step?

I was on January firmware and simply flashed the zip, formatted, and it booted up fine. also had a tester or two before publishing with no issues.
I'll clarify with them what they did to boot.

n30gu1

Sep 17, 2020

Update 2: RIL Working, but no call audio (I cant hear the person and person cant hear me) also, camera aren't saving photos, i tried with gcam and it works, but every 2 photos u will get green photos until reboot, videocorder is broken.

Update 3: all is working.

i missed any step?

Mine isn't working all, still have bugs that you said in 'Update 2'. How did you fix those bugs?

H3llNuN

Oct 4, 2012
I have flashed it yesterday and have tested a few things now. What is not working on my Phone:
1. Fingerprint in other Apps (PayPal e.g.)
2. Audio in Calls
3. Chrome based browsers like Chrome and yandex hangs every few minutes untill I close the app. Firefox is working without problems.
4. Bluetooth seems to work (e.g. My Smartwatch), but Audio is not played on the Bluetoothdevice. I have tried it with my Headset and a Speaker. Android Shows that the Music is played on the device, but the Sound comes from the Phonespeaker.

chanh2018

Jan 19, 2018
I have flashed it yesterday and have tested a few things now. What is not working on my Phone:
2. Audio in Calls
3. Chrome based browsers like Chrome and yandex hangs every few minutes untill I close the app. Firefox is working without problems.
4. Bluetooth seems to work (e.g. My Smartwatch), but Audio is not played on the Bluetoothdevice. I have tried it with my Headset and a Speaker. Android Shows that the Music is played on the device, but the Sound comes from the Phonespeaker.
+ Voice mail notification not working

sebasrock156

Nov 29, 2012
Santiago de Cali
2. Audio in Calls
4. Bluetooth seems to work (e.g. My Smartwatch), but Audio is not played on the Bluetooth device. I have tried it with my Headset and a Speaker. Android Shows that the Music is played on the device, but the Sound comes from the Phonespeaker.

+ Pixel Launcher (Stock or Custom Versions) crash to install.
+ Live Wallpapers don't work (ported Oneplus 7 Live Wallpaper works only).
+ Pixel Wallpapers/Themes Picker don't work.
+ Some Google Apps crash after to install the ROM ("fixed" later than you can update apps).

SirDigitalKnight

Jul 12, 2012
Jardin
Amazon Fire
LG G5
So is this based off of R3 or the final release version of 11?

Android OS version: 11.0.0_r3
Security patch level: September 2020
Source code: https://github.com/Stx-staging

XDA:DevDB Information
StatiXOS v4.0, ROM for the Essential Phone

Contributors
63c
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Version Information

63c

Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Essential Phone
OnePlus 6T
So is this based off of R3 or the final release version of 11?

Android OS version: 11.0.0_r3
Security patch level: September 2020
Source code: https://github.com/Stx-staging

XDA:DevDB Information
StatiXOS v4.0, ROM for the Essential Phone

Contributors
63c
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Version Information

r3 is a tag, this is still "Final" Android 11

n30gu1

Sep 17, 2020
If anyone tries this latest build can you let me know what is and is not working? I might give it a go if it is acceptable for a daily driver.

Almost all bugs are fixed. The only bug what I found is Bluetooth media audio bug. My AirPods Pro are working in phone calls, but not working in YouTube, Apple Music, etc.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

stx-2020.png

StatiXOS for Essential PH-1 (mata)

What is this?
    StatiXOS is a custom ROM based on the Android Open Source Project aiming to be minimal while providing quality of life improvements and up to date security patches.

Known issues
    None

Features
    Changelog
    Screenshots

Download StatiXOS here
    Download StatiXOS (Primary)
    Download StatiXOS (Mirror)

GApps are included!

Flashing Instructions
    Flash TWRP
    Factory Reset in TWRP (format may be needed, especially from stock)
    Flash StatiXOS from above and the TWRP Installer

Stay in touch
    Our Telegram channel

Source code
    GitHub
    Gerrit

• Android OS version: 11.0.0_r38
    • Security patch level: June 2021
    • Linux kernel version: 4.4