[ROM][11][OFFICIAL]MSM Xtended Release XR-v2.0 [R| Android][November, 2020]

deepsaha007

Oct 6, 2011
Bengaluru
If you haven't yet, try cleaning app's data and cache.
Have you clean flashed the ROM ?
If not, try doing that.
Also, you can install another camera app from PlayStore and/or look for Gcam on Sanders Telegram Channels.
Hope this helps.
Good luck !

I tried and its same... So basically its not crashing initially, its crashing after I encrypt the device.

I need the device encrypted for office purpose, and as soon as I encrypt it, everything works, but camera seems to stop working no matter what camera I use from playstore or stock camera

Damage1972

I tried and its same... So basically its not crashing initially, its crashing after I encrypt the device.

I need the device encrypted for office purpose, and as soon as I encrypt it, everything works, but camera seems to stop working no matter what camera I use from playstore or stock camera
Sorry, man. I'm just a noob.
Encryption is tricky on custom ROMs since Android 10 (from what i've read about it)...
Sorry i couldn't be of much help.

Sai404142

Apr 22, 2016
Hyderabad

can you get logs