• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11][OFFICIAL][Pixel Extended][OSS][Redmi Note 9][Merlin]

Search This thread

Droneship

May 13, 2021
Egypt

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi Note 9 [Merlin]

What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/Vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Volte icon

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Stay tuned
Device Support Group

Reznov745

Jun 23, 2021

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi Note 9 [Merlin]

What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/Vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Volte icon

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Stay tuned
Device Support Group

I'm already testing it.
I have had no problems for now.

Reactions: HunterUC

lytoh

Jul 7, 2016
Barcelona
Hello, first of all thanks for the work, for me the best rom for the redmi, I have a question, will it continue to have support? every time I look for an update I get that there is one available and it is the same one I have, thanks and greetings.

Reactions: HunterUC

Top Liked Posts