• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][OFFICIAL][Pixel Extended][OSS][Redmi Note 9][Merlin]

Search This thread

SubhamMukhopadhyay

Jul 24, 2021
I want the july update.Now it is running on june update.When the july update will come?please tell me😭.
Screenshot_20210724-084150330.jpg

RedArcCoder

Jul 27, 2021
Is there any app to use all the camera lenses? I really love the UI and the responsiveness of the phone, but I still miss my macro and panoramic photos

RedArcCoder

Jul 27, 2021
Is there any app to use all the camera lenses? I really love the UI and the responsiveness of the phone, but I still miss my macro and panoramic photos
I´m responding to my own comment, but, if anyone is interested in this I can show you how to install Magisk and the correct modules to be able to launch all the camera lenses of this phone.

I attached photos of the lenses working on my phone (BTW, I just installed this ROM today)

Thank you for the great ROM mate

PD: Sorry, I had an image with my system info, but right now I´m at the office and I cannot really delete my personal info from there, will post it later today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210727-163216929.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-163216929.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20210727-163220443.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-163220443.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20210727-163228450.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-163228450.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 58

masteraccramirez

Jul 28, 2021
Estoy respondiendo a mi propio comentario, pero, si alguien está interesado en esto, puedo mostrarte cómo instalar Magisk y los módulos correctos para poder lanzar todas las lentes de cámara de este teléfono.

Adjunté fotos de las lentes que funcionan en mi teléfono (por cierto, acabo de instalar esta ROM hoy)

Gracias por el gran compañero de ROM

PD: Lo siento, tenía una imagen con la información de mi sistema, pero ahora mismo estoy en la oficina y realmente no puedo borrar mi información personal de allí, la publicaré más tarde en

I´m responding to my own comment, but, if anyone is interested in this I can show you how to install Magisk and the correct modules to be able to launch all the camera lenses of this phone.

I attached photos of the lenses working on my phone (BTW, I just installed this ROM today)

Thank you for the great ROM mate

PD: Sorry, I had an image with my system info, but right now I´m at the office and I cannot really delete my personal info from there, will post it later today
Could you show me how to do it, please?

RedArcCoder

Jul 27, 2021
Could you show me how to do it, please?
First of all, install magisk:
* unzip this ROM, get your boot.img and patch-it using magisk app, flash your patched boot
in magisk:
** Add the 2 modules included in this comment (I flashed the 48MPFIx file first, just so you know)

That's all. By far this is the best camera app for this ROM (and maybe for every android 11 ROM for this phone)

I strongly recommend you to disable / uninstall any other camera app like GCam and trCamera, I had some weird issues when switching between them (also, you kinda don't need them any more).

PD: All the credit goes to the folks from ANX (https://camera.aeonax.com/), also, all those files come from their site.
PD2: You can also download those files there, just trying to save people some time

Have a nice day

Attachments

• 48MPFixR_200.MenacingDisastrousNorwaylobster.zip
    3 MB · Views: 22
  • ANXCameraUnity_185R.SaltyIntelligentPlainsqueaker.zip
    258.5 MB · Views: 28
Reactions: Droneship
D

Deleted member 11731185

Hey, this seems like a solid rom, I don't like to use google, does this rom has a google free version, if not then can someone confirm if I can disable google apps ? Thanks in advance !

DaveyJC

Nov 28, 2009
Hi guys, great rom!. What call recording app are you using with this rom? I've tried a few but not a single one works. Any clue? Thanks!

Last edited:

tslnox

Mar 7, 2015
Zdar nad Sazavou
Redmi Note 9
I just flashed this ROM, and it pretty much works, except for the fast charging. I used Magnetar from kevin168 and it works now, but I don't like those. Is there any other way to make it work?

Also I have some minor UI lags, is anyone else experiencing them as well? Thanks

D

Deleted member 11731185

I just flashed this ROM, and it pretty much works, except for the fast charging. I used Magnetar from kevin168 and it works now, but I don't like those. Is there any other way to make it work?

Also I have some minor UI lags, is anyone else experiencing them as well? Thanks
Fast charging is a HARDWARE level configuration. Custom ROMS don't affect it in anyway. The only difference is that your phone will not show that it's fastcharging. But in reality it is.

tslnox

Mar 7, 2015
Zdar nad Sazavou
Redmi Note 9
Hey m8!! the rom dnt reconoce my simcard... :/
You had MIUI with Android 11 installed, right? I had the same, so I did this:

You have to use MiFlash, flash fastboot MIUI V12.0.1.0.QJOIDXM (don't be an idiot like me and make sure you change the bottom right chooser so that it shows "flash_all_except_data_storage.bat", otherwise your bootloader will be relocked). Then I restored the backup of partitions shown in the guides part of this forum, I don't know if you need to do that, but I did. Then flash the ROM again.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know if he can save his IMEIs if he doesn't have the backups.

tslnox

Mar 7, 2015
Zdar nad Sazavou
Redmi Note 9
First of all, install magisk:
* unzip this ROM, get your boot.img and patch-it using magisk app, flash your patched boot
in magisk:
** Add the 2 modules included in this comment (I flashed the 48MPFIx file first, just so you know)

That's all. By far this is the best camera app for this ROM (and maybe for every android 11 ROM for this phone)

I strongly recommend you to disable / uninstall any other camera app like GCam and trCamera, I had some weird issues when switching between them (also, you kinda don't need them any more).

PD: All the credit goes to the folks from ANX (https://camera.aeonax.com/), also, all those files come from their site.
PD2: You can also download those files there, just trying to save people some time

Have a nice day
Does your macro lens actually focus? On my phone I can choose the lens but it doesn't focus no matter what I do.

Reactions: Reznov745

Kebel

Aug 7, 2021
Por favor tengo un problema. He estado ejecutando en 12.0.1 miui, flasheé TWRP y flasheé esta rom.
Después de arrancar, el teléfono no se puede conectar a LTE. En la configuración, solo veo "Insertar carrito SIM".

Intenté expulsarlo, volver a insertarlo, reiniciar el teléfono, borrar la caché en twrp ... y todavía nada.

Graci por nada.

You had MIUI with Android 11 installed, right? I had the same, so I did this:

You have to use MiFlash, flash fastboot MIUI V12.0.1.0.QJOIDXM (don't be an idiot like me and make sure you change the bottom right chooser so that it shows "flash_all_except_data_storage.bat", otherwise your bootloader will be relocked). Then I restored the backup of partitions shown in the guides part of this forum, I don't know if you need to do that, but I did. Then flash the ROM again.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know if he can save his IMEIs if he doesn't have the backups.
you used OrangeFox bro?

Aniket945

Aug 8, 2021
Redmi Note 9
I have redmi note 9 12.0.6.0(QJOINXM) and dont have any pc also dont have any custom recovery. when trying to downgrade to 12.0.1.0(QJOINXM) from "select package in settings of mobile" it is showing "cant update to a older version" maybe it is due to anti rollback. In this situation I want to flash the Pixel Extended ROM. what should I do

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-08-20-17-40-110_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-08-20-17-40-110_com.android.settings.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 14

Droneship

May 13, 2021
Egypt
u can try to downgrade with another phone using otg
I have redmi note 9 12.0.6.0(QJOINXM) and dont have any pc also dont have any custom recovery. when trying to downgrade to 12.0.1.0(QJOINXM) from "select package in settings of mobile" it is showing "cant update to a older version" maybe it is due to anti rollback. In this situation I want to flash the Pixel Extended ROM. what should I do

Top Liked Posts