Search This thread

raiyanbinmohsin

Dec 13, 2019
Dhaka
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi Note 7/7S [lavender]

What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), We are Combining Pixel Goodies with some essential features you were missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promise you stability and being feature-rich at the same time. TBH this ROM will keep its Pixel' idea intact and won't be bloat with unwanted features.

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
This Is a very Initial Build Of Android 11 (Stock), some features will be adapted in near future.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
Device Support Group

Last edited:

wssx

Dec 4, 2020
China
Thanks 😋 Works fine.
This is really a smooth and stable excellent ROM, even better than PE ROM, battery life is great.
Waiting for ExFAT support, I need to get files form my U Disk 😅
And " link ring & notification volumes " is a necessary feature.

raiyanbinmohsin

Dec 13, 2019
Dhaka
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Thanks 😋 Works fine.
This is really a smooth and stable excellent ROM, even better than PE ROM, battery life is great.
Waiting for ExFAT support, I need to get files form my U Disk 😅
And " link ring & notification volumes " is a necessary feature.
Yeah, exfat support will be added and link ringtone and notification tone will be added soon.

Reactions: deolux2 and wssx

wssx

Dec 4, 2020
China
Black / Night boot animation needed, it hurts my eyes when booting 😭

It is also necessary to use the volume keys to control the left and right movement during keyboard input. My fingers are not sensitive enough in winter 🤣

Levikx

Sep 22, 2016
Hey man good work, I love this rom.
I have an issue with the Netflix app. When I try to go home from the player, my phone restarts. I was also wondering if you can add an option to reduce the duration of notification vibrations. Aldo I'd love to be able to hide the white-navigation-bar-thingy. Thanks again for your work <3 !

raiyanbinmohsin

Dec 13, 2019
Dhaka
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Hey man good work, I love this rom.
I have an issue with the Netflix app. When I try to go home from the player, my phone restarts. I was also wondering if you can add an option to reduce the duration of notification vibrations. Aldo I'd love to be able to hide the white-navigation-bar-thingy. Thanks again for your work <3 !
Thank you so much.
Yes, I am trying to fix the Netflix app issue. The duration of notification vibration can't be added. The navigation bar customization should be added soon. Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi Note 7/7S [lavender]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), We are Combining Pixel Goodies with some essential features you were missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promise you stability and being feature-rich at the same time. TBH this ROM will keep its Pixel' idea intact and won't be bloat with unwanted features.

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    This Is a very Initial Build Of Android 11 (Stock), some features will be adapted in near future.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

Every time I flash Magisk21, either via zip in recovery, or in app, I can only boot to fastboot, or manually to recovery via hardware. If I flash MagiskCU in recovery system boots, but I have no root. Magisk manager says version 20.4 installed. I really need root for some stuff I use. Can anyone help?
    I am writing the way I rooted my phone. First of all, I flashed MagiskCU and wiped caches, then rebooted to system. After that doing anything else in the Magisk manager, I rebooted to recovery again and flashed Magisk v21.1 then wipe caches, then reboot to system.
    Hi Dev, thanks for the new build! has more customizable options and fixes the weird bug with the lockscreen, but now has a bug with the gps. when i open the gps, works fine and precise, but if i start to walk or drive, the gps comes crazy and apps like waze even doesn't recognize the gps signal
    It means a lot to me. Okay, so this seems a bug after all. I'll try to look at this in the next update and fix it, hopefully. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
    Excellent rom !
    I'm so delighted to see my old Note 7 run like a brand new upgraded phone !

So here is the promised step-by-step guide for a 1st time install :

• Unlock your bootloader (if not already unlocked) by downloading Xiaomi Unlocker (you might have to wait a few days... google the subject)
    • Install adb, fastboot from here, and the relevant USB drivers onto your PC
    • Download the correct OrangeFox zip file to your phone, and to your PC (I downloaded "OrangeFox-R11.0-Stable-lavender.zip" from here)
    • Download Dm-Verity-ForceEncrypt.Zip and transfer it to your telephone internal memory, via the USB mount point on your PC
    • Download Magisk and transfer it as well
    • Extract recovery.img from the OrangeFox zip file, and copy recovery.img to your PC’s adb directory
    • Reboot your phone into fastboot/bootloader mode (by pressing the power + volume up keys)
    • Open up a command line window / terminal emulator on your PC
    • Change to the adb directory on your PC
    • Make sure the "fastboot" device is listed by using the fastboot devices command
    • Flash OrangeFox Recovery by using the fastboot flash recovery recovery.img command (it should say "OK" to everything)
    • Reboot into OrangeFox by pressing the power + volume up keys, until you see the OrangeFox splash screen
    • After OrangeFox has booted up, check that everything is working – eg, that it has mounted the data partition successfully, and that the touchscreen works.
    • Find and select the OrangeFox zip on your phone, tap on it, and swipe to install it (because OrangeFox Recovery needs some files from the zip)
    • After installation, the phone will automatically reboot into OrangeFox
    • Install Dm-Verity-ForceEncrypt.Zip via the file brower
    • Install Magisk as well
    • Reboot into OrangeFox
    • In OrangeFox, Go to the Menu button -> Manage Partitions -> Data -> Format Data
    • Reboot into OrangeFox
    • In OrangeFox, Wipe : Cache, Dalvik Cache, System, Data, Vendor
    • Download miui_LAVENDERGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFGMIXM_62e6d87225_10.0.zip and transfer it to your telephone internal memory, via the USB mount point on your PC
    • Download Latest Pixel Extended ROM and transfer it to your telephone as well
    • Reboot into OrangeFox
    • Flash Firmware miui_LAVENDERGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFGMIXM_62e6d87225_10.0.zip
    • Flash latest Pixel Extended ROM
    • In OrangeFox, Go to the Menu button -> Manage Partitions -> Data -> Format Data
    • Reboot to System, and you're good to go !
    I hope I didn't forget anything, please let me know :)
    Noo, but..why? It was a great ROM, and a great alternative to Pixel Experience.. I'm very sad to hear it😭..you have been a great developer, always available to us and very kind, as well as very careful to improve this operating system as much as possible .. listen, will you continue to develop RevengeOS? how does it work graphically? is it similar to Pixel Extended? thanks for everything, really
    You know, things don't go in your ways always. Yes, I'll continue RevenegeOS, it is not similar to Pixel Experience in terms of graphics. It really means a lot for the support, thank you so very much. :') hopefully, someone better will take it.