[ROM][11][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM [2020/11/22]

nykstark98

Jun 8, 2020
It's an Android 11 bug, I faced this in other ROMs, too. Then I was able to set it from GalleryGO or Google Photos.
This is really strange, because I have tried with these two apps.
Every time I press the item "set as" it appears then "complete the action with: google photo, gallery go" I press on one of the two but the original phone interface always returns to set the wallpaper. However from here I set it for the lock screen, but the same is not seen. But every time I want to set a wallpaper and go to the right pane for the lock screen, the photo set is shown, but only in this preview. I tried in another way, setting a lock screen photo with an app called "Walpy" which didn't open the wallpaper phone system interface, but still not seen. I hope I was clear..maybe I do something wrong😅

Boulotaur2024

Feb 17, 2018
Hi, in my experiences, i put my device in to RECOVERY MODE, ENTER PIN CODE( IF ASKING) , FORMAT DATA ( YES), WIPE DATA,CACHE DALVIK,SYSTEM CACHE, VENDOR. I always did clean flash(personally).
Install firmware miui_LAVENDERGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFGMIXM (swipe);wait until done. Install Pixel Extended Rom (swipe);wait until done. Reboot..
Set up your device. Put device on to Recovery mode again, Install MAGISK 21.4, reboot..

I use this gcam MGC_7.6.008_Parrot043_V7. And all functions work good, no crash so far.
To Uninstall Bloatware,you can use DEBLOATER (MAGISK Module).
I don't get it.
First, there is no clear procedure on how to install this ROM.
OP, why not provide it in first post ?

So do I still need to unlock the bootloader with this method ?
Is Magisk still required if I don't care about the so-called bloat ?

I need to call my wife with my phone and I use it for work too, and a detailed procedure is needed for that kind of delicate operation - It's all about limiting risks...

Thanks a lot for your attention :)

Last edited:

raiyanbinmohsin

Dec 13, 2019
Dhaka
This is really strange, because I have tried with these two apps.
Every time I press the item "set as" it appears then "complete the action with: google photo, gallery go" I press on one of the two but the original phone interface always returns to set the wallpaper. However from here I set it for the lock screen, but the same is not seen. But every time I want to set a wallpaper and go to the right pane for the lock screen, the photo set is shown, but only in this preview. I tried in another way, setting a lock screen photo with an app called "Walpy" which didn't open the wallpaper phone system interface, but still not seen. I hope I was clear..maybe I do something wrong😅
Umm, that's really strange. Yes, you were clear but I don't know why you're facing this. Please, wait for the next update and report again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: deolux2

raiyanbinmohsin

Dec 13, 2019
Dhaka
I don't get it.

I need to call my wife with my phone and I use it for work too, and a detailed procedure is needed for that kind of delicate operation - It's all about limiting risks...

I'm sorry for that, it's the template as it is. Okay, I'll update that.

You can't flash a custom ROM without unlocking your bootloader, magisk is still required. No worries, I'm writing it.

(1) Unlock bootloader
(2) Reboot to Recovery
(3) Format Data
(4) Reboot Recovery
(5) Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System, Data, Vendor
(6) Flash Firmware
(7) Flash ROM
(8) Format Data
(9) Reboot to System

21vm

Jan 20, 2011
I don't get it.

I do not understand how it works in your brain : do we owe you something ? can't you take time BY YOUR SIDE to search a little ?? do we have to do things for you, instead of you ? come on... please grow up.

First, take time to search and read, second read, third read : this is how people learn since ages, not by waiting that someone give you everything. You have a brain (i guess), use it.

"i need a detailed procedure" : there is almost 24 567 threads talking about flashing rom, millions of tutorial but no : easier to come and be shocked that the OP doesn't give you anything directly in your hand. "do we need to unlock the bootloader to flash custom rom" : 30 seconds of reading whatever rom related topic can give you the answer but no... easier to ask someone to think for you.

"i need to call my wife and work..." : so don't play with roms, kernel and other things you don't understand (and do not even try to understand !). Buy a Nokia 3210, please.

"so called bloat" : ... when stupid people try to shine...

Reactions: pe81ge

nykstark98

Jun 8, 2020
Hi,
does anyone have the same image retention problem as my smartphone? in summary, image retention is a very similar problem to amoled displays..the only difference is that on amoled displays the pixels remain burned and can no longer be fixed (burn-in) while on the lcd this "burn-in" of the pixels is seen only occasionally, depending on the situation..(it is not a bug of the rom, the problem is of the display)
To solve, in the old Pixel Experience rom it was enough to set the red, green and blue colors to 90%, on MIUI I had to keep the brightness as low as possible and keep warm colors, however in this rom I do not know what to do .. there are more options and it is more complex for me find the best settings,.. can someone help me?
Screenshot_20210126-200453_Device_Settings.png

raiyanbinmohsin

Dec 13, 2019
Dhaka
Hi,
does anyone have the same image retention problem as my smartphone? in summary, image retention is a very similar problem to amoled displays..the only difference is that on amoled displays the pixels remain burned and can no longer be fixed (burn-in) while on the lcd this "burn-in" of the pixels is seen only occasionally, depending on the situation..(it is not a bug of the rom, the problem is of the display)
To solve, in the old Pixel Experience rom it was enough to set the red, green and blue colors to 90%, on MIUI I had to keep the brightness as low as possible and keep warm colors, however in this rom I do not know what to do .. there are more options and it is more complex for me find the best settings,.. can someone help me?
View attachment 5199805
Set the Red, Blue, Green to 230