So, I installed it about an hour ago, its working fine for now, will update if I encounter any issues.
So for now:So, I installed it about an hour ago, its working fine for now, will update if I encounter any issues.
Just curious about one thing that official roms have SELinux "Enforcing", but in this rom SELinux is Permissive, why is that?
PPUI Official Docs:
- The device MUST have SELinux Enforcing to release builds. During Beta Stage builds it's allowed to have SELinux Permissive.
- The device MUST have complete hardware compatibility corresponding to the stock ROM, i.e. if IR blaster works on the stock ROM, it must work on PE. Only VoLTE is allowed to be ignored, so are NFC payment methods.
Shas, I ask for your guidance. I'm in a bit of trouble.
It is for redmi 9 (Lancelot) if you are Lancelot then flash it...Shas, I ask for your guidance. I'm in a bit of trouble.
I'd been using the Lava 3.4 build from the OP, flashed 'miui-184.108.40.206-vendor.zip' with success, then flashed Lancelot 3.4 via TWRP. It wouldn't successfully boot, and I lost recovery trying to fix.
After many hours into the night I managed to save the device and flashed Lancelot 3.4 - hurray! However, now having difficulty rooting without soft bricking again.
I want to start afresh. I ask, what is the order of steps and files to create the best setup for Redmi 9 with PixelPlusUI? I.e. root, vendor fix, TWRP, etc.
Your knowledge will be much appreciated.
Thank you, that's what I manged last night!It is for redmi 9 (Lancelot) if you are Lancelot then flash it...
Silva user is not flash it..it not boot on sliva..
First you need flash v220.127.116.11 global ROM(fastboot flash is mandatory)
Then flash twrp and boot into twrp..
Format data and flash the ppui ROM...
Mi Remote is the best rnSo for now:
as for features:
- Sometimes it lags or stops responding for a little time, like some seconds. (Mostly it runs fine)
- i don't see IR blaster app, if anyone can help me, or suggest me some good alternative that would be appreciated.
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
Statusbar : Introduce dynamic VoLTE & VoWiFi icons OOS Styled Network Traffic Activity Indicator Hiding Statusbar on lockscreen Quick settings : Useful new tiles like sync, Data Switch, AOD , etc Require unlocking QS tiles WIFI/NFC, Mobile Data, Bluetooth Panel instead of full Settings Themes : PixelPlusUI Paper App Pixel Theme Picker More color accents, clocks and fonts Introduce 404 IDE Clock, Sammy highlight clock, Divided Lines Clock, MNML Clock, Fluid lockscreen clock, SFUNY clock, etc in Display/Style and Wallpapers Hardware Buttons : Advance Restart Expanded volume panel Power Menu Customizations Disabled Annoying Emergency button in power menu Navigation : Navigation bar layout invertion Introduce HW Keys backlight & brightness control Notifications : Allow to suppress notifications sound/vibration if screen is ON Gaming mode Add unlinked ringtone and notification volumes Incall vibration options Heads-up & Less boring heads-up Gestures : 3-finger screenshot gesture Added Long Screenshot Double tap to sleep on statusbar and lockscreen Statusbar brightness control Security : FaceUnlock on OFFCIAL Protect sensitive info on About device Settings : Introduce Android 12 Style Search bar New beautiful BatteryMeterView Brand New PixelPlusUI info in about device Extra : Support for internal audio recording Pixel Charger Animation Implement cutout force full screen Configurable 0, 90, 180 and 270 degree rotation Miscellaneous : Pixel 5 Goodies OTA Updates Russian, Ukrainian, French, Polish, Turkish, Azerbaijani, Brazilian, and etc translations
Ota problem is from recovery,and we are waiting to be fixedBUGS:
1. ota update not working, it says to update failed, check internet connection and try again when i have good internet
2. i've turned off animations from developer mode but most actions still has animation
3. in settings > system, appeard big black space and idk why
4. playback problem: some videos have bad quality in instagram (in miui there had good qualities)