[DEPRECATED][ROM][12L][OFFICIAL][tucana] CipherOS-3.8-NOVA

Search This thread

parser

Screenshot_20210512-130637_Kernel_Adiutor.png

No deep sleep I don't know why, there is nothing to keep the phone awake, same apps as I use in stock miui and the Nickgapps you have suggested.

No kernel mods installed in magist, just v4a busybox etx

Reactions: Jaymaple

alibei

Jan 1, 2017
Bavaria
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Xiaomi Poco F3
I updated the TWRP recovery

Changelog:
• Updated to 3.5.2_9-0
• Allowed to take a backup of /persist

Don't play around with persist. This feature is only for people who know what they are doing

Last edited:
Great rom Alibei, thanks a lot!
Only bug for me so far is microphone when on speaker phone. It sound like I'm under water according to the persons I talk to. Normal mic and Bluetooth mic works great.
Do you think this is firmware, gapps or ROM related? Full disclosure: I use full nikgapps with tweaked nikgapps.config to enable Android Auto and Google backups during initial setup. Any chance this could be solved if I flash latest weekly Chinese firmware? 🤔

alibei

Jan 1, 2017
Bavaria
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Xiaomi Poco F3
Great rom Alibei, thanks a lot!
Only bug for me so far is microphone when on speaker phone. It sound like I'm under water according to the persons I talk to. Normal mic and Bluetooth mic works great.
Do you think this is firmware, gapps or ROM related? Full disclosure: I use full nikgapps with tweaked nikgapps.config to enable Android Auto and Google backups during initial setup. Any chance this could be solved if I flash latest weekly Chinese firmware? 🤔
No it's a problem on my side. I already working on this

After flashing the latest official version on top of the old one I got boot loop on LineageOS logo. But after also reflashing gapps it booted up normally. Can be that I use full nikgapps that caused the issue. So far it works well and feels good to be on an official-unofficial build 😁

alibei

Jan 1, 2017
Bavaria
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Xiaomi Poco F3
After flashing the latest official version on top of the old one I got boot loop on LineageOS logo. But after also reflashing gapps it booted up normally. Can be that I use full nikgapps that caused the issue. So far it works well and feels good to be on an official-unofficial build 😁
Yeah gapps can cause this issue. We are official-official not official-unofficial

alibei

Jan 1, 2017
Bavaria
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Xiaomi Poco F3
I've searched for a complete feature-list. Do you have a hint where I can find it? On the official website (https://cipheros.github.io/) or on the documentation page (https://github.com/CipherOS/Documentation) I was not successful. Thanks!
For now you can look here, here and here. FaceUnlock will be added later as there is a derp in the source. OTA is working. There is great stuff coming in the next 1.6 CipherOS release but I'm not allowed to tell you what.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This ROM is obsolete for a long time, but there is a hope for A14 release. The dev is working on it, but no ETA.

You seem to be quite out of the date, mate, as you use the obsolete names. GPay was replaced by GWallet and SafetyNet is deprecated, now Play Integrity is in use. To be able to make contactless payments on a device with unlocked bootloader, you need PlayIntegrityFix module.
    I guess I am a bit out of date😅. I was looking for the thread of redmi note 10 and ended up in mi note 10 😂. Well, you cleared my crucial issue with my safety net. I didn't knew that play integrity is the trend now. Lol
    ciphe2r copy.jpg2-Recovered.jpg

CipherOS is a Android Custom OS, Based On AOSP & Fueled by Lineage, Striving to Provide its Users , A Clean , Bloat free & Sturdy Experience with Minimal Customisation !

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void or maybe not?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

With the release of CipherOS KNIGHT , We Ensure that Every OFFICIAL Device remains Up-to-date with latest Patches , Asap its been released by Google !

Download it from here

team.png
    The people working towards bringing you this release are:
    installation.png

Installing:

1. Download TWRP here
    2. Flash TWRP
    3. Wipe Dalvik/Art Cache, Cache, System and Vendor
    4. Format data
    5. Reboot to recovery
    6. Download CipherOS and copy it to your device
    7. Flash CipherOS
    8. (Flash FW 12.5.4 if not already done)

Update the ROM:

Download the newest CipherOS version manually or through the updater
    2. Remove your screen lock
    3. Boot to recovery
    4. Flash CipherOS in the recovery (for OTA users you find it in /data/cipheros_updates)
    (OTA will be automatic in the future)
    5. Wipe cache
    6. Reboot

credits.png

We would like to thank the following ROMs, because if they weren't here, we couldn't be there too <3

Changelog:
    Device Changelog

Source Code:
    ROM Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source

Donate:
    PayPal
    I will release a test build today for TG users who are in the device group
    what about donation for a new device?
    I'm planning to repair my device
    New update is out. Now we are official.