[ROM][11][OnePlus 7 Pro] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

akks

Jun 1, 2012
Sorry for a newbie question, I'm planning to come back to custom roms after many years, and for the first time on my 7pro. I'm currently on open beta4 on my device. Can I Directly flash this rom over it?

Toutatis_

Oct 3, 2012
I went from beta 4 to stable 11.0.2 to following the install directions and ROM is working flawless, other than I can't figure out how to get root. Anyone have info on that?

You need to patch the ROM boot.img with Magisk Manager app and flash it
  1. Extract payload.bin file from the ROM zip
  2. Download payload_dumper and place the payload.bin file inside the payload_dumper directory
  3. Run
    Code:
    python payload_dumper.py payload.bin
  4. Copy the extracted boot.img file which will be in "output" directory to your phone
  5. Install Magisk Manager app and open it
  6. Tap "Install" at the top and choose "Select and Patch a File"
  7. Choose the boot.img file and tap "Let's go" at the top right of the screen
  8. Copy the patched boot.img from /sdcard/Download, which should be named "magisk_patched_xxxx_xxxx.img" to your computer
  9. Plug the phone and reboot to bootloader
  10. Run
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot magisk_patched_xxxx_xxxx.img
  11. Reboot to system

Apr 20, 2021

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7 Pro [Guacamole]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

What's working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Device Specified Telegram Group
Our blog

This rom have gaming mode??

Technomadic

May 1, 2021
I sideloaded this ROM after having issues with the stock OS upgrade to 11. It seems to work pretty well so far, but there are a couple of kinks:

1. I have a dual SIM GM1917 and it does not seem to recognize both SIMS properly. I can see both, and there is a signal, but those calling me say my calls on the second SIM do not ring and go directly to voicemail.
2. Android Auto does not connect consistently at all. This may be more of an issue of Android 11 than anything because my stock OS also had issues connecting to Android Auto. However, if someone knows a fix, I'd appreciate it.
3. Occasional dropped calls.....mid call.

Otherwise, I think it has been pretty good. I like the layout and features that come bundled with it.

mrpeev

Mar 27, 2013
After installing PE ive lost my twrp and when i try to boot him it goes in bootloop and i cannot change the ROM cause of that... I know theres no working recovery for Android 11... is this the problem or is it something else ?

Storchi96

Jan 23, 2021
Hello and thank you for this great ROM.
I just have one problem since the latest update.
My headunit doesnt start android auto anymore. It shows "incompatible usb". Does anyone have any suggestions.

L3ft_F13ld!

• Jan 10, 2019
    May changelog:

- May security patch
    - Imported translations
    - Under the hood improvements
    - Switched to gulch kernel
    - Removed SDCardFS
    - Fixed FOD issues
    - Removed gcam
    - Switched data partition to F2FS
    - Enabled screen off fod
    - Fixed Netflix HDR

need clean flash because of data partition to F2FS
    Just out of curiosity, why was the data partition changed to F2FS? Is there some kind of performance or security benefit?

sammydabammy

Sep 27, 2010
    OnePlus 7 Pro
    This is without a doubt the best custom ROM I've ever run on my device so props first of all to Chandra for all of the work done so far!

I just wanted to reach out and ask about a setting which appeared in the first release and seems to have vanished since the new one. It's the setting which changes the position of the volume panel from the right side of the screen to the left. Am I right in saying it's no longer possible to change this or have I completely missed the setting somewhere?

Top Liked Posts