[ROM][11][OnePlus 7 Pro] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Ashish0593

May 16, 2021
ROM works great however removing gcam and putting basic camera is not a good idea.. also device doesnt support fast charging. Any help will be highly appreciated

duxingxia081

May 20, 2021
PixelExperience_Plus_guacamole-11.0-20210518-1049-OFFICIAL.zip,这个版本刷入后,一直卡在第一屏G这个界面。twrp是twrp-installer-3.5.2_9-0-guacamole.zip这个版本。
安装了几次都不行,最后我尝试lineage-18.1-20210516-nightly-guacamole-signed.zip,这个是没问题的。问题出在哪里?

duxingxia081

May 20, 2021
PixelExperience_Plus_guacamole-11.0-20210518-1049-OFFICIAL.zip,这个版本刷入后,一直卡在第一屏G这个界面。twrp是twrp-installer-3.5.2_9-0-guacamole.zip这个版本。
安装了几次都不行,最后我尝试lineage-18.1-20210516-nightly-guacamole-signed.zip,这个是没问题的。问题出在哪里?
第一次是从PixelExperience_Plus_guacamole-10刷的,出现这种情况。然后我又刷oneplus最新的原包11,然后再刷这个最新的pe,依然不行

duxingxia081

May 20, 2021

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7 Pro [Guacamole]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

What's working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Device Specified Telegram Group
Our blog

请帮忙确定下什么问题,如何解决

shaibazkhan

Jan 17, 2014

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7 Pro [Guacamole]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

What's working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Device Specified Telegram Group
Our blog

Will there be OTA updates after installing Stable version?

krishy_

Apr 30, 2021
请帮忙确定下什么问题,如何解决
我先在B区刷了之后重启开机就是无限卡LOGO,重启后不知道为什么自动跳到了A区,然后我在A区再刷了一遍,就能进入桌面了,我不知道是为什么,但是你可以试试。不行的话再重新回到氢或氧10后再刷。

krishy_

Apr 30, 2021
I fell battery use more and more faster than last version

current version:
RQ2A.210505.003 PixelExperience_Plus_guacamole-11.0-20210518-1049-OFFICIAL

aussie-fred

Nov 1, 2019
ROM works great however removing gcam and putting basic camera is not a good idea.. also device doesnt support fast charging. Any help will be highly appreciated
It doesn't show fast charging on the screen but I think it charges as fast as it did with the stock rom.

Also I'm so happy to have this rom on my phone, its never worked better. My only want now is to overclock the phone like I did with Smurf Kernel.
Thank you devs for your hard work, I'll buy you a few coffees through donate soon.

aussie-fred

Nov 1, 2019
And usual very hot when fastcharging een normal charging,Can this be fixed in the next version?
I am using
RQ2A.210505.003
PixelExperience_Plus_guacamole-11.0-20210518-1049-OFFICIAL A.210505.003
and I have to say my OnePlus 7 pro is running cooler than it did before. I had Android 11 before this and XXX magisk installed before that. 👍
I'm not saying that your phone isn't hot but maybe it isn't the rom rom thats the problem. I can play Roblox and PUBG on max graphics settings now and the phone barely gets hot.

Last edited:

DziamDziak

Nov 26, 2013
MSM Tool is your only option. I just spent 6+ hours this weekend trying to get back to Stock OOS. And the only way that worked was MSM Tool.
P.S. MSM Tool took over 3 hours to rollback to OOS 10.0.2
I confirm. Just back from PE11 to OOS 10.0.2 using MSMTool. The upload process did not take more than 15 minutes

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone