• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11][OnePlus 7 Pro] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread
Anyone figured out a way to get those oneplus bottom gestures in this...?
not using fluid navigation gestures, as that disables all the animations...
*If any of the dev is reading this, pls give oneplus navigation gestures in future updates...we happy with everything that this rom offers, only thing needed is those gestures...

ogre23

Sep 22, 2015
Anyone have issues with Android Auto? I installed the 5/18 build last week and can't get AA to work at all. My car says smartphone error every time I plug it in. I'm liking this rom so far but might try something different if it's not working in the build that just came out.

I have tried installing and uninstalling updates for AA, disabling and enabling the app, clearing data, etc. with no luck.

acbdo6

Jun 3, 2019
There's something that I don't know if it happens to anyone. When you block any app with the native applock (for example whatsapp, telegram or youtube), if you share a link on you browser, fingerprint disappears very quickly and doesn't let me to share. Thanks in advanced and amazing job.

frankjasmin

Jul 1, 2008
Hi, I just installed this rom today and I'm loving it, I just need a little help, I use bluetooth headphones all the time and I would like to know how can I make the ringtone of my headphones match the ringtone I set on my phone? When I have an incoming call this little tune plays on my headphones and not the ringtone I set, is there an option I need to change?

Top Liked Posts