• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][OnePlus 7 Pro] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

RANJITH THRISSUR

Jul 20, 2016
Hi! Thanks for this fantastic ROM. Flashed the ROM, i was using the rom zip downloaded a week ago, so after installation, found new update was available. So I updated using settings>system >system update . Now I lost TWRP..
So how to reinstate twrp?

I guess, going to bootloader, flashing twrp.img using fast boot commands, then fixing permanent as usual would be enough ?

By the way, ROM is fantastic 👌👌. No bugs, runs cooler, smooth, good useful features.. all good. If I had to nit pick, it's the gestures.. the OOS gestures ie swipe up on both sides to go back is dearly missed, being a 6.7" phone, this option i like over the swipe from sides option..

Will update soon on idle drain, battery life and other important aspects..

RANJITH THRISSUR

Jul 20, 2016
Screenshot_20210721-011925_Pixel_Launcher.png
Screenshot_20210721-071601_Pixel_Launcher.png

Lost 4% across 6 hours. Idle drain is a bit higher than my xxx nolimit rom + nemo kernel setup.. i think, it has to improve.. i don't use ambient display either..

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 27, 2016
OnePlus 7 Pro
Confirmed working on Verizon. ADB sideloaded latest pixel experience plus build. Flashed latest pixel experience img first for recovery. I'm on latest OOS 11 firmware. Data working just fine. No hiccups. Haven't flashed the patched boot img yet but will soon. Thank you for making this available! Sold my pixel 3 xl but it's like I got it back again! Oh and it's got the OOS cam!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20210722_210537.jpg
    IMG_20210722_210537.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 130

phinyredeye

Jun 26, 2015
OnePlus 7 Pro
Anyone who is looking for L1 Widevine to be fixed. It is for people who had Widevine in Stock OS but after installing Custom Rom it went to L3 then Re-Lock the bootloader after flashing this rom.

It will make phone have L1 Widevine security level.

Enjoy.

Sheetzie03

Feb 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Reactions: jfrank1485

jfrank1485

Nov 1, 2010
Tegucigalpa
OnePlus 7 Pro
Thanks a lot! By any chance do you know if this would work for the Sprint OP7 Pro 5G variant with unlock bootloader? 😅

WillyGood

Aug 1, 2021
I'm having an issue with mobile network. I did a clean flash and I get "SprintDM has stopped responding" (sometimes in rapid succession), but I'm using Red Pocket Verizon service. Then my data is unavailable until restart or reinserting sim card. Does anyone else have this issue?

Spacewulf

Jun 1, 2018
OnePlus 7 Pro
I just flashed this ROM last night and it seems great, although I cannot for the life of me get RCS messaging to work on the google messages app. I've tried just about everything I could find online, to no avail. I've never had issues like this before enabling RCS throughout the plethora of custom ROMs I've used. Any suggestions/fixes? It's stuck on verifying my phone number. Tmobile user here.

rpmccormick

Dec 1, 2008
Does this rom (or any other rom for OP7p) have the pixel-only features of the task switcher?

On a pixel phone, you can highlight and copy ANY text, even text in an image, from the task switcher. This is the one feature making me want a pixel, as I hate not being able to copy something I need.

Not sure if anyone has been able to port that. Please let me know... without that it is not "the pixel experience" in my book.

Charlie4100

Apr 8, 2021
Does this rom (or any other rom for OP7p) have the pixel-only features of the task switcher?

On a pixel phone, you can highlight and copy ANY text, even text in an image, from the task switcher. This is the one feature making me want a pixel, as I hate not being able to copy something I need.

Not sure if anyone has been able to port that. Please let me know... without that it is not "the pixel experience" in my book.
I was using AOSP extended for a while and that rom does have the select text feature for the recent apps.

jknvv13

Mar 16, 2010
OnePlus 7 Pro
Enjoying this ROM but found THE major issue: Low volume. Low volume like I don't notice calls that I did on noisy places with the same ringtone.

Using PE+. I locked my bootloader. Wondering if anyone has installed anything with PE recovery and used something like Viper/Dolby Atmos?

Don't want to ruin PE+ and to install everything again to open the bootloader. Just wondering if I can install some mods with the BL locked.

Did anyone fix this by themselves? Also, PE planning on using some kind of EQ? Just missing this on this ROM...

WillyGood

Aug 1, 2021
Enjoying this ROM but found THE major issue: Low volume. Low volume like I don't notice calls that I did on noisy places with the same ringtone.

Using PE+. I locked my bootloader. Wondering if anyone has installed anything with PE recovery and used something like Viper/Dolby Atmos?

Don't want to ruin PE+ and to install everything again to open the bootloader. Just wondering if I can install some mods with the BL locked.

Did anyone fix this by themselves? Also, PE planning on using some kind of EQ? Just missing this on this ROM...
I have the same issue. Things aren't audible until about 50% volume. I tried using Viper4Android, but that only works for certain apps like YouTube and Spotify so audio would be inconsistent. It is nice for what it does though.

If anyone has a solution, that would be great.

WillyGood

Aug 1, 2021
I just flashed this ROM last night and it seems great, although I cannot for the life of me get RCS messaging to work on the google messages app. I've tried just about everything I could find online, to no avail. I've never had issues like this before enabling RCS throughout the plethora of custom ROMs I've used. Any suggestions/fixes? It's stuck on verifying my phone number. Tmobile user here.
You may have to look into unregistering your number first. Not sure how to do it, but it's probably on a Google help page somewhere related to your Google account. I had that issue and once I was able to remove it (sorry that I can't be more specific), it was able to register again.

Top Liked Posts