• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][OnePlus 7 Pro] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Spacewulf

Jun 1, 2018
OnePlus 7 Pro

This worked for me. I had the same problem. Smartwatch still doesnt work with Pay but the smartphone does.
I'm still unable to pass safetynet with using the september fix, any suggestions?

Edit: I was able to pass safetynet now, but I'm still unable to install an app such as Disney +, which I assume needs to pass the safetynet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: spinoza23
Mar 8, 2012
I just installed Pixel ex on oneplus 7 pro. I ave 2 sim cards inserted, but I want to disable one. How can I do that? I cant see that option in "network & internet" or mobile network

CrankyPants

Apr 13, 2014
OnePlus 7 Pro

This worked for me. I had the same problem. Smartwatch still doesnt work with Pay but the smartphone does.
It happened to me too but I don't even have magisk. One day before it happened, I made a work profile. Could this be the issue?

spiramedia

May 4, 2011
Moscow
please don't tell that this rom is EOL.

And why GPay is not working. I'm not using magisk or any othe root app. I just don't need it. But GPay still say that I have root installed.

CrankyPants

Apr 13, 2014
OnePlus 7 Pro

And why GPay is not working. I'm not using magisk or any othe root app. I just don't need it. But GPay still say that I have root installed.
Maintainer got into an accident. At least I heard. And yes, CTS profile match fails even if you don't have magisk. I hope it doesn't get discontinued, I love this rom.

Edit: I just read the safetynet fail is a common issue across all builds and is fixed in the september update.

Last edited:

spiramedia

May 4, 2011
Moscow
Maintainer got into an accident. At least I heard. And yes, CTS profile match fails even if you don't have magisk. I hope it doesn't get discontinued, I love this rom.

Edit: I just read the safetynet fail is a common issue across all builds and is fixed in the september update.
Oh, this is bad. Hope he is Ok.
If i knew how to build new update.

• Sad
Reactions: spinoza23

ZoiraP

Nov 6, 2018
Tokyo, Shibuya

Probably because build is userdebug and not user, meant for production builds. Userdebug is better for debugging and user for final builds. I personally test my own builds first with userdebug and then rebuild them with user.

Reactions: wfly

KrizCeren

Mar 3, 2017
Since I unlocked my OP7 Pro's bootloader and been messing with custom ROMs for a while I gotta say this one is the best one yet. Not using FOD though, don't know if they addressed those issues, but the kernel handles everything great. Other ROMs dropped a few other frames when playing Asphalt 9 but in this one everything is as smooth as a Barbie doll's face

Great work and hope to see you in Android 12

ZoiraP

Nov 6, 2018
Tokyo, Shibuya
Nice! I'm very curious about building one myself. Do you have tips on how to start? Or any documentation?
I've been building roms since 2017-2018. The best guide you can find is from alaskalinuxuser (Youtube) , AOSP building guide and LineageOs building guide. You need a high-end computer, right now my specs are - Threadripper and 64 GB of ram, but with ryzen 7 or higher and 16 GB of ram you will be able to build within 2 hours or so.

Top Liked Posts