• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][OnePlus 7 Pro] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

SLAlmeida

Feb 28, 2016
Could someone help me remove these mini curves from the screen?

Thanks

Hi, all
2021-10-24_09-17.png

Vladtdr3

Sep 24, 2019
OnePlus 7 Pro
It's pretty tricky. Because I've seen a lot of tutorials online for older versions of android. But you need to go to the default voice assistant settings and chose "none"

ilizone

Oct 28, 2021
Hello, I recently flashed this rom and new to this. Is there any way to use warp charge with this rom?

joedank

May 5, 2011
Hello, I recently flashed this rom and new to this. Is there any way to use warp charge with this rom?
I flashed it today warp charge works and it says charging rapidly. Try a different wire on your brick.

So far my experience is much better than oxygen is. With gcam working and the call blocking features. The feature that notifies you when you're on hold and the person takes you off hold is a godsend.

I came from pixel4a and this phone is better in every way yet I still get the pixel experience. Awesome!!! Thank you for your hard work on this project!!

ilizone

Oct 28, 2021
I flashed it today warp charge works and it says charging rapidly. Try a different wire on your brick.

So far my experience is much better than oxygen is. With gcam working and the call blocking features. The feature that notifies you when you're on hold and the person takes you off hold is a godsend.

I came from pixel4a and this phone is better in every way yet I still get the pixel experience. Awesome!!! Thank you for your hard work on this project!!
I'm using the original cable and it was working before I flashed.

archer100

Mar 24, 2011
OnePlus One
OnePlus 7 Pro
How can I turn on the setting to let the phone turn off the screen automatically while I pick up a call and put the phone to my ear? Now the screen stays on while talking, and I always find some random app running after I move my phone from my ear.

joedank

May 5, 2011
How can I turn on the setting to let the phone turn off the screen automatically while I pick up a call and put the phone to my ear? Now the screen stays on while talking, and I always find some random app running after I move my phone from my ear.
The feature should be enabled by default but look in settings go to display then click advanced and at the very bottom there is a toggle to prevent accidental wakeup. If its already on try to toggle off and back to on.

Reactions: archer100

kawaw

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone having trouble downloading the October update? Tried through settings as well as through webpage, both couldn't start the download.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211103-170603_System_update.png
    Screenshot_20211103-170603_System_update.png
    192.5 KB · Views: 78

MeIzmaylove

Aug 21, 2012
Hi, haven't flashed this ROM as of yet, however I was wondering if there are screen calibration options available, like in Oxygen, see screenshot attached, so that I could pick DCI-P3 for my colour profile?
If so, is that available on both regular and plus editions of the ROM?
Also, I've noticed some discussion above regarding warp charging, however can't help but notice "charging rapidly" can also imply PD charging, which is inferior to warp (18W vs 30W).
Has anyone done software measurements of the charge current using apps like Ampere or Accubattery?
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211104-152643.jpg
    Screenshot_20211104-152643.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Phantom Thief

Apr 24, 2017

Does it have the call recording feature by default on this rom?

phendrome

Jan 12, 2016
OnePlus 2
OnePlus 7 Pro
I'm so excited for an Android 12 update for this ROM. Do we have an ETA when this might happen? Seeing that we're starting to see other ROMs for OnePlus 7 Pro getting it. Perhaps this has already been answered in this thread!

thirdlane

Jun 22, 2010
Charleston SC
Is anyone having or has had issues with their T-Mobile version not getting mobile network or sim card not being detected after flashing this ROM? I ran this ROM with no issues on the international version but my daughter's T-Mobile version just does not seem to like this ROM. Which is a shame because this has been the best ROM I've experienced on the OP 7 Pro. If anyone has dealt with it and resolved it, please help.

slgooding

Oct 6, 2011
West Lafayette
OnePlus 7 Pro
Is anyone having or has had issues with their T-Mobile version not getting mobile network or sim card not being detected after flashing this ROM? I ran this ROM with no issues on the international version but my daughter's T-Mobile version just does not seem to like this ROM. Which is a shame because this has been the best ROM I've experienced on the OP 7 Pro. If anyone has dealt with it and resolved it, please help.
I'm running TMobile variant that I converted to global before flashing this. No problems on Cricket wireless (ATT). Unfortunately it isn't as smooth as stock and battery drains quicker with my config, but oh well...

Top Liked Posts