• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][OnePlus 7 Pro] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

GamerX2010

Sep 16, 2020
OnePlus 7 Pro
Try this method it will work

Only the first step is different - select kedacom USB Devic

There is nothing named 'kedacom USB Device'

mobilityguy

Aug 18, 2010
Boston, MA
Hi guys, is the proximity sensor working with you?

Thanks.
Yes, the proximity sensor is working for me. It blanks the screen when I'm in a call and put the phone up to my face, and when I was running the AOD lock screen (which I stopped doing because of epic battery drain) I could get the lockscreen to turn off by putting the phone on my desk face-down.

espositodnl86

Aug 28, 2021
Yes, the proximity sensor is working for me. It blanks the screen when I'm in a call and put the phone up to my face, and when I was running the AOD lock screen (which I stopped doing because of epic battery drain) I could get the lockscreen to turn off by putting the phone on my desk face-down.
Any idea why it doesn't work in my case? The auto-brightness is also not working...

Thanks.

GamerX2010

Sep 16, 2020
OnePlus 7 Pro
Try this method it will work

Only the first step is different - select kedacom USB Devic

Thank you soooo much. This was annoying me.

btw i had to download the windows 10 media pack and it showed the "kedacom USB Device"

espositodnl86

Aug 28, 2021
How is it possible?

I read that OnePlus 7 Pro doesn't have a physical proximity sensor but a virtual one...

Top Liked Posts