• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][OnePlus 7 Pro] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

GamerX2010

Sep 16, 2020
OnePlus 7 Pro
Try this method it will work

Only the first step is different - select kedacom USB Devic

There is nothing named 'kedacom USB Device'

espositodnl86

Aug 28, 2021
Yes, the proximity sensor is working for me. It blanks the screen when I'm in a call and put the phone up to my face, and when I was running the AOD lock screen (which I stopped doing because of epic battery drain) I could get the lockscreen to turn off by putting the phone on my desk face-down.
Any idea why it doesn't work in my case? The auto-brightness is also not working...

Thanks.

GamerX2010

Sep 16, 2020
OnePlus 7 Pro
Try this method it will work

Only the first step is different - select kedacom USB Devic

Thank you soooo much. This was annoying me.

btw i had to download the windows 10 media pack and it showed the "kedacom USB Device"

espositodnl86

Aug 28, 2021
Yes, the proximity sensor is working for me. It blanks the screen when I'm in a call and put the phone up to my face, and when I was running the AOD lock screen (which I stopped doing because of epic battery drain) I could get the lockscreen to turn off by putting the phone on my desk face-down.
How is it possible?

I read that OnePlus 7 Pro doesn't have a physical proximity sensor but a virtual one...

mobilityguy

Aug 18, 2010
Boston, MA
How is it possible?

I read that OnePlus 7 Pro doesn't have a physical proximity sensor but a virtual one...
Interesting question! I just tried this experiment: in the Ambient Display menu, I set the feature to Always On. I covered various spots - the top half of the screen, the top of the phone, the earpiece -and waited ten seconds for the ambient display to fade out. It did in almost all cases. Then I slowly uncovered sections and waited for the ambient screen to come back on. I was able to keep the screen off if I kept either part of the earpiece or the noise cancelling microphone covered. This was done with a case on the phone. So it appears there is something mimicking a proximity sensor, if not an actual sensor itself.

mobilityguy

Aug 18, 2010
Boston, MA
Hi all. Just installed Pixel Experience on my OP7Pro last week, and updated to the November update last night. Everything seems to be working OK except the Starbucks app, which will not let me log in. My login works fine on another OP7Pro running OxygenOS 10 and on a OP3t that I use as a test platform, but on the 7Pro running PE I get "A system error has occurred. Please try again later." I thought the fingerprint sensor might be to blame, since the app allows biometric login, but that all works fine on the 3t. I can't make the app fail on any other phone or computer.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and restoring data from a previously logged in session using Titanium Backup, but this is annoyingly the only app that seems to have trouble, and only on this phone running Pixel Experience. I've eliminated any other possibility, I think. I have auto-reload and the barcode on my Pebble so I don't absolutely need the app to work right now, but I will at some point.

Ideas? Any help would be appreciated.
FYI I've contacted Starbucks about this behavior. Will report back if they find anything.

In a related problem, I can't use a fingerprint to log in to the official eBay app. It reports that the fingerprint is recognized, and then shows a dialog box that says "Sorry! Fingerprint authentication failed. Try your email or username instead." Logging in with my username and password works fine.

Since both the eBay and Starbucks apps support fingerprint authentication, I was wondering if there might be a problem there. I also log in to the T-Mobile app with a fingerprint, and that works fine.

mbld97

Jan 26, 2018
Can we flash this rom using twrp recovery?
Unlock the bootloader, flashing twrp and then the rom package.

ageesm

Jan 10, 2008
There's a slightly newer build listed here.

Only had it installed for an hour or so, still setting stuff up. Haven't run into any issues. I'm coming from using the Plus version of 11 so the only things I've noticed are the few extra features that are missing, mainly the ability to change the color calibration on the display. Can't find a GCam that works with 12, so I installed the OnePlus camera, it appears to work fine.

Drzhivagolikesandroid

Apr 8, 2017
OnePlus 7 Pro
I installed it on Saturday as well. It is working very well so far. I am coming from oxygen OS pie. I was also looking into a good GCAM app that I can use without any success so far. Please let me know if you do find a good app that works well. Also were are you able to get unlimited storage for Google photos? I tried using the magisk module to spoof the device as Pixel 3, but the device got stuck on the start screen. Had to remove the module ultimately.

Top Liked Posts