[ROM][11][OnePlus 7 Pro] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

keikkio

Mar 25, 2009
Hi all.
I tried installing TWRP over the pixel recovery (I'm already in pixel experience and followed the guide with the pixel recovery) but when I fastboot boot TWRP my phone stuck in a screen with fastboot written with no possibility to do anything but reboot. Also another question: if I flash TWRP recovery will I be able to use the updater or will I need to flash via recovery?

muryoh

Mar 26, 2012
I just updated a week or so ago, mostly due to the changing of the file structure to F2FS.

I just want to confirm I can do a "dirty" sideload to update to the latest version.

I'm back to having issues with Android Auto, but am not sure entirely if it is these ROMS, or something fundamentally wrong with the head unit in my vehicle.
Hey, I'd just like to make sure I got it right
You're saying we can dirty update to a version that switched filesystem types?
That sounds too good to be true 😜

tmeuze

Mar 8, 2014
Hi, I'm having trouble getting Android Auto to recognize when plugged in. How do I go about retrieving a log to help with troubleshooting?

shadowikr

Jul 28, 2015
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 7 Pro

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7 Pro [Guacamole]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

What's working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Device Specified Telegram Group
Our blog

I'm not sure if there's a setting but could you have the alert slider mute media sounds when it's at mute? and maybe long-press power for assistant like on oxygen os?

SinDx

Jun 27, 2012
Random question, does this ROM's ambient display have the same anti burn-in features that Pixels do (ie does it move around every few minutes)? I'd like to use the AOD but I'm worried about burn-in.

dewin_prins

Nov 22, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S20
Random question, does this ROM's ambient display have the same anti burn-in features that Pixels do (ie does it move around every few minutes)? I'd like to use the AOD but I'm worried about burn-in.
How did you manage to install.. ? I installed twrp on my op7 pro and installed PE but im stuck at the google boot screen and wont boot further also when i boot back to recovery it is changed into PE recovery i can boot other roms boot PE doesnt boot..

dewin_prins

Nov 22, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S20
Hi, I'm having trouble getting Android Auto to recognize when plugged in. How do I go about retrieving a log to help with troubleshooting?
How did you manage to install.. ? I installed twrp on my op7 pro and installed PE but im stuck at the google boot screen and wont boot further also when i boot back to recovery it is changed into PE recovery i can boot other roms boot PE doesnt boot..

Anyone figured out a way to get those oneplus bottom gestures in this...?
not using fluid navigation gestures, as that disables all the animations...
*If any of the dev is reading this, pls give oneplus navigation gestures in future updates...we happy with everything that this rom offers, only thing needed is those gestures...

Top Liked Posts