I used NikGapps basic,as I'm usung usually,and Twrp 188.8.131.52 Enchilada.I've never had any problems either; updated through ota.
Rom and flame gapps (full, from link given in op).
No magisk or any mods.
I always flash the latest official twrp after update since it gets replaced.
I flashed rom with flame gapps too. Working, but new update,rebooting many times. More over, flash charging varying the charging value. Shows 15 hour to complete, after 5 hours, something like wrong information.Is it possible to roll back to the last update? My flamed gapps keep crashing on latest build of syberia.
Updating from previous Android 11 build.
- Reboot to TWRP
- Flash ROM
- Reboot to TWRP again
- Flash recommended Gapps (you can use OpenGapps at your own risk)
- Flash recommended Magisk (you can use the official one at your own risk)
- Wipe cache
Rom has no boots. But Charging has problem. Showing 15 hours take for full charge,later 5 hour...........etc.etc. the value showing below thousand like 467,324........ Wrong value shows.New build is up
- Upstream to 4.9.268
- Merged LA.UM.9.3.r1-01700-sdm845.0 CAF tag into kernel and wlan driver
- Locking improvements from k5.10
- Re-enabled ZRAM with zstd compression algorithm
- Improvements in idle drain
- Fixed stability issue
- Added one more lockscreen style
- Android System Webview updated to 90.0.4430.82
- Fixed crash in styles settings when google searchbar is enabled
- LMKd update from aosp-master
- Translations update
- Other improvements and fixes under the hood
- Updated task profiles for uclamp
After flashing NikGapps? It's happened? How's the battery charging? Last 2 updates varies the charging Amh.......The latest update removed play services, had to reinstall gapps, and even after that certain apps were crashing like gboard, Google, play games, edge, gmail, YouTube. Had to uninstall and reinstall them
Hi!Blame gapps. Their backup seems doesn't work.