I used NikGapps basic,as I'm usung usually,and Twrp 220.127.116.11 Enchilada.I've never had any problems either; updated through ota.
Rom and flame gapps (full, from link given in op).
No magisk or any mods.
I always flash the latest official twrp after update since it gets replaced.
I flashed rom with flame gapps too. Working, but new update,rebooting many times. More over, flash charging varying the charging value. Shows 15 hour to complete, after 5 hours, something like wrong information.Is it possible to roll back to the last update? My flamed gapps keep crashing on latest build of syberia.
Updating from previous Android 11 build.
- Reboot to TWRP
- Flash ROM
- Reboot to TWRP again
- Flash recommended Gapps (you can use OpenGapps at your own risk)
- Flash recommended Magisk (you can use the official one at your own risk)
- Wipe cache
Rom has no boots. But Charging has problem. Showing 15 hours take for full charge,later 5 hour...........etc.etc. the value showing below thousand like 467,324........ Wrong value shows.New build is up
- Upstream to 4.9.268
- Merged LA.UM.9.3.r1-01700-sdm845.0 CAF tag into kernel and wlan driver
- Locking improvements from k5.10
- Re-enabled ZRAM with zstd compression algorithm
- Improvements in idle drain
- Fixed stability issue
- Added one more lockscreen style
- Android System Webview updated to 90.0.4430.82
- Fixed crash in styles settings when google searchbar is enabled
- LMKd update from aosp-master
- Translations update
- Other improvements and fixes under the hood
- Updated task profiles for uclamp
I bought another phone as daily driver in consequences of the bugs.Oh my god, I have the same exact issues, the random reboots, twrp not getting past spalsh screen, I even had this weird problem when I boot my phone and it just gets stuck and I have to force reboot it everytime. Its annoying, hopefully they fix it in the future updates.