I've never had any problems either; updated through ota.
I used NikGapps basic,as I'm usung usually,and Twrp 22.214.171.124 Enchilada.
I flashed rom with flame gapps too. Working, but new update,rebooting many times. More over, flash charging varying the charging value. Shows 15 hour to complete, after 5 hours, something like wrong information.
Rom has no boots. But Charging has problem. Showing 15 hours take for full charge,later 5 hour...........etc.etc. the value showing below thousand like 467,324........ Wrong value shows.New build is up
- Upstream to 4.9.268
- Merged LA.UM.9.3.r1-01700-sdm845.0 CAF tag into kernel and wlan driver
- Locking improvements from k5.10
- Re-enabled ZRAM with zstd compression algorithm
- Improvements in idle drain
- Fixed stability issue
- Added one more lockscreen style
- Android System Webview updated to 90.0.4430.82
- Fixed crash in styles settings when google searchbar is enabled
- LMKd update from aosp-master
- Translations update
- Other improvements and fixes under the hood
- Updated task profiles for uclamp
After flashing NikGapps? It's happened? How's the battery charging? Last 2 updates varies the charging Amh.......
Blame gapps. Their backup seems doesn't work.
1. Wipe flash oxygen os, flash twrp, reboot recoveryBro, would yah mind helping a bit. I want to do a fresh install and I'm going to do it somethin like this:
1. Wipe data(factory reset), flash OOS11, then syberia, then twrp
2. Reboot to change slot, wipe data, Flash OOS, then syberia, then twrp
3. reboot recovery, flash gapps and magisk
Would these work fine? Since they have worked for me in every ROM so far, I was thinking I should keep using these but with this A11 based update, I thought something would change....
I figured it out myself(YAY!) with a very roundabout method as you can see in my last comment huehuehue.
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * Syberia Team not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications. */
OTA support Inbuilt TWRP VoLTE, VoWiFi LineageOS LiveDisplay MicroG support Omnijaws weather Face unlock feature WFD (Miracast) Gaming mode Call recording Custom lockscreen clocks Dt2s on statusbar and lockscreen option QS columns count configurable HW Key customization Lockscreen quick unlock Volume key cursor control Prevent accidental wake-up Statusbar battery customization Wake up on charge Pulse flash on incoming call Battery light customization In-call vibration options Screen-off animations Live volume steps Statusbar items switches Statusbar network traffic Transparent notifications on lockscreen Three finger swipe to screenshot Power button torch Double tap gestures Extended powermenu Playback control Lockscreen visualizer Volume rocker wake VoLTE and VoWiFi icons support Custom system animations Themes support Accent colors Fonts support Icon shape support Screen Record ExFat and NTFS support ...Settings and features will be gradually added.
- Install latest TWRP - Flash ROM - Reboot from TWRP to TWRP again for slot change - Flash recommended Gapps (you can use OpenGapps at your own risk) - Flash recommended Magisk (you can use the official one at your own risk) - Wipe DATA!!! - Reboot into system - Complete first setup - Reboot to TWRP and flash Magisk again. - Reboot into system.
- Reboot to TWRP - Flash ROM - Reboot to TWRP again - Flash recommended Gapps (you can use OpenGapps at your own risk) - Flash recommended Magisk (you can use the official one at your own risk) - Wipe cache - Reboot
- Stock cam crashes sometimes
- LineageOS - PixelExperience - AOSPA (aka Paranoid Android) - Nitrogen Project - Benzo Rom - Dirty Unicorns