[ROM][11][OnePlus8Pro] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

czarek2371

Dec 21, 2015
I experienced a much faster battery drain compared to the stock. Is there anything that can be done about this, such as reducing the resolution or some custom kernel?

老白4567

Jan 29, 2018
附加日志
使用翘曲闪光灯充电时,多点触控不敏感

它也可能在其他时间出现

如果您需要更多信息,请与我联系以提供

对不起,我的英语不是很好,以上均为机器翻译

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    672.7 KB · Views: 11

Finneri

Jun 2, 2016
Very happy about this ROM. Feeling just like Pixel, GCam quality from camera and all (used different GCam port).
Batterylife is also much better, getting about 7-9h SOT on 48h usage period.

Only one problem: is there a way to disable interaction with the AOD when lift to wake is enabled? When AOD is on lift to wake, you can access quick settings by swiping down and unlock your phone by swiping up (and going to lock screen obviosly).
But when AOD is on always, swiping does nothing. I want this on lift to wake because I'm always toggling qc and hitting wrong patterns when I'm walking with the phone in my hand (it wakes the AOD from the movement).

skarpetki

Sep 3, 2013
Hey guys, I just bought OP8Pro and installed this rom. It seems to be fine despite the fact I cannot install Google Maps (no install button in google play store)... I downloaded apk from apkmirror, it successfuly installed, even opened up but I cant set my route so it doesnt work

Another problem is downloading Facebook app from play store - this time there is a Install button but when I press it it freezes and crashes play store lol

I tried to find some hints in this thread but It seems like it happens just for me? Any tips?

Imprezzion

Dec 12, 2011
Gorredijk
Samsung Galaxy S21+
I've read about it more in other ROM threads. Not sure what the issue is really. It has something to do with the included GApps. It does work on a ROM without GApps pre-installed and using both NikGApps and MindTheGApps. Can you somehow force a different GApps on the ROM and try it?

Reactions: skarpetki

skarpetki

Sep 3, 2013
Well some magic happened and suddenly I was able to install facebook when I wanted to show that bug to my friend xD and also Google Maps showed up in play store, installed it but the same result as the downloaded from apkmirror. Rebooted my device, reinstalled maps and it works... lol.

Marbie-1

Nov 7, 2014
Thanks for your work, unfortunately the Oneplus camera is no longer there after the update. Is there the camera separately?

With kind regards

Marbie_1

Reactions: Itsmedigio99

galza

Sep 29, 2011
kabri
I see that there is an update.how to update from os itself if im rooted? I want to stat rooted ofcourse

Itsmedigio99

Dec 17, 2020
Using this rom since I got my OnePlus 8, it's been a lot since! I love it, feels like having a pixel 5! Only three things: one is that it would be so nice to have the OnePlus camera, the second is that the navbar after the latest update is misaligned (before the clock was aligned with the camera), third is a question. Am I the only one who couldn't use 5G in this ROM?

derek.jones

Apr 21, 2021
Does anyone know if gcam saves the same photo as what is seen in the preview?

Also, does anyone know if the 'hold for me' feature works?

derek.jones

Apr 21, 2021
No I'm sorry but I'm using gcam and I'm happy with it.
Regarding hold for me is dependent on the country you are in it's working with me.
Thank you.

I should specify, the issue I've had with gcam on my op7p is that the final image looks unprocessed compared to the previewed photo. Do you have the same thing happening?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus8Pro[instantnoodlep]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group
    Our blog

New Build up

Changelog:

- December security patch
    - Added Alert slider customization
    - Added OOS White fod icon
    - Updated Gcam
    - Fixed slow charge message on lock screen
    - Fixed Screen off ok google
    - Fixed screen color issues
    - Added DC Dim
    Much Appreciated Marko.

So really quick, I just want to go over backing up your persist partition.
    It's in charge of fingerprint reader functionality and once it gets corrupt, you better be ready to clear your schedule for the day.
    You'll spend most of it repairing, re-flashing and recalibrating it, which, at the time or writing this, has a 70% success rate.
    And MSM Tool and Fastbootd will not be able to save you from this fate.

Assuming your fingerprint reader is currently working, lets take some simple preemptive measures and make future life easy for you.

First you're going to need an ADB shell with root privileges or terminal app.
    The quick and easiest one is Termux which is free in the Play Store.

Next, once you open Termux type su to gain root privileges.

after that type in this backup command here:

dd if=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/persist of=/sdcard/persist.img

That sends a backup copy of the persist partition to the root of your storage (you can also close out of Termux now).

You can now move it (persist.img) from the root of your storage to your PC for safe keeping or with any cloud file manager, back it up to a cloud of your choosing.

Now if you flash a rom, your persist partition corrupts and you lose fingerprint reader functionality, you just need to type this command in fastboot:

fastboot flash persist persist.img

With persist.img being the backup you previously created.

Now you have peace of mind knowing that the literal single most important thing on your phone is backed up somewhere safe.

Happy Flashing!

Note: If your fingerprint reader has already failed, follow this link here to repair the persist partition and good luck.
    Ok guys, I see that few of you have a problems with the installation. So here are instructions how to flash this rom. For noobs like me, every step . Good luck. Only for op8pro and PE
    1. You need unlocked bootloader.
    2. On OOS 11 (stable prefered) flash latest stable OOS from system updater. (local upgrade) Reboot. Again from system updater flash latest OOS. In this way you are sure that OOS is on both slots (a &b)
    3. Download PixelExperience Fastboot ROMinstaller.zip from here.
    4. Extract it.
    5. Go to folder : payload_dumper-win64 and open folder payload_input
    6. Download PE ROM and extract it in one folder.
    7. Move the "payload.bin" file from the extracted PE ROM file to payload dumper/payload_input
    8. Run payload_dumper.exe and wait
    9. All successfully extracted img files are in "payload_output" folder (from step 5.)
    10.Move all files from "payload_output" folder (from step 8) to extracted folder from step 4 (where
    ROMinstaller.bat file is)
    11. Make sure you have installed adb and fastboot drivers:- link is here : https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
    12. Extract the adb and fastboot drivers zip and place them in adb folder (create one) in your local disk on your PC
    13. Make sure that your phone is visible in adb and fastboot.
    14.Connect phone to the PC.
    15. Go on your phone to "developer options" and enable "USB debugging"
    16. Go in the folder extracted in step 12. Open terminal from that folder ( CTRL+Shift+right click on the mouse)
    17. Type in terminal : adb devices and you need to see your phone
    18. Type again : adb reboot bootloader
    19. Your phone will boot in bootloader.
    20. To make sure everything is ok, type : fastboot devices and you need to see your phone in output.
    21. Go on your PC in folder from step 4. and run ROMinstaller.bat
    Just wait and follow instructions from terminal. Be patient.
    23. When everything is finished, from PE recovery go to factory reset and click yes.
    24. Reboot to system.
    25. Done! Enjoy Pixel experience ROM

All credits goes to : @FizzyAps and @chandra1.jd
    February update recap
    * Added on screen gestures customization for supported devices
    * February security patch
    * Under the hood improvements

Sideload working : both rom and magisk