[ROM][11][OnePlus8T] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

hickorystick8

Nov 23, 2021
USA
I just successfully flashed the latest PixelExperience (Plus_kebab-11.0.20211009-0018-OFFICIAL to my unlocked OnePlus KB2005 (Dual Sim) ordered directly from OnePlus. So far these seem OK except I often am getting this popup:

SprintDM keeps stopping

dmsprint.jpg

This is a system app I can't uninstall. Any idea how to resolve this? It happens every few minutes, enough to make the ROM not really usable for me. We have a wireless carrier called Sprint (or used to) in the US, but it it is not my provider anyway.

Thanks!

Phone: Oneplus 8t KB2005 unlocked 12/256

Last edited:
Reactions: iamthecarley

Ice_machinE

Jun 7, 2014
Horsham
Help please,
I patched the boot.img using magisk and after flashing it, the phone is stuck on the google logo. I can't get into recovery or fastboot anymore, clicking power button and volume up reboots the phone without entering fastboot and clicking power button and volume down enters the phone into a black screen with adb enabled but unauthorized so I can't do anything.
Thank you.

dlb4all

May 12, 2013
OnePlus 8T
Help please,
I patched the boot.img using magisk and after flashing it, the phone is stuck on the google logo. I can't get into recovery or fastboot anymore, clicking power button and volume up reboots the phone without entering fastboot and clicking power button and volume down enters the phone into a black screen with adb enabled but unauthorized so I can't do anything.
Thank you.
what about fastboot boot [recovery image] ? that should get you into the recovery of your choice to sort things out

Andrey1610

Jan 5, 2022
Hello everyone.
Just found a bug
firmware
RQ3A.211001.001
PixelExperience_Plus_kebab-11.0-20211009-0018-OFFICIAL

Notification window is not opens with swipe when notch is hidden
Steps to reproduce:
- hide notch
- swipe from the top of the screen
Actual result: swipe working only when gestures from the actual picture, not top of the screen
Video attached

GbnrVR

Mar 30, 2021
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9R

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus8T[kebab]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
[*]UPI-ID:- hasaber@icici
[*]Paypal:- paypal.me/KakatkarAkshay

face unlock doesnt work there isnt an option for it

exthomeboy

Apr 13, 2015
Coming from derp, everything is going wonderfully here too, gpay and netflix just run like that. thanks

YehoshuaLee

Dec 20, 2017
Can't lock bootloader by avb_custom_key.img. When I lock bootloader, will just reboot to fastboot mode, cann't enter system. Do anyone knows why?

Tuvix1

Jun 25, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S22
Can't lock bootloader by avb_custom_key.img. When I lock bootloader, will just reboot to fastboot mode, cann't enter system. Do anyone knows why?
I'm not sure but I think you've bricked your phone. If i'm correct, you can't lock your boortloader and and boot this rom. I think to be able to unlock your bootloader again, you have enable OEM Unlocking wich you can only from within android. I'm not sure if i'm correct. Perhaps you can try the msm tool?

i2andog

Mar 14, 2015
Cleveland
I just installed Pixel Experience 12 like 3 days ago... Last night before I went to sleep everything was working fine... This morning when I try and make a phone call it will dial out or I can accept phone calls but They can't hear me speak not can I hear them.. Text message works fine.... Any clues?

YehoshuaLee

Dec 20, 2017

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus8T[kebab]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    [*]UPI-ID:- hasaber@icici
    [*]Paypal:- paypal.me/KakatkarAkshay

New instructions to flash - NOOB Friendly:

1. Download the latest build
    2. Download the latest platform tools, if you haven't already: https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
    3. Extract the adb and fastboot drivers zip and add that folder to path (if you don't know how to add a path, google it)
    4. Enable USB debugging via developer options on your phone and after that connect your phone via USB to PC
    5. Extract only the recovery.img file from the ROM zip
    6. Open a command prompt window where the extracted recovery.img is present, and enter the following one by one:

Code:
    adb reboot bootloader
    fastboot boot recovery.img

7.From the phone's recovery page, do the following:

Factory reset -> Format data/factory reset -> Format data.

8. Go back to recovery page from clicking back.

9. Select "Apply Update -> Apply from ADB"

10. From the command window already opened, sideload the rom using:
    Code:
    adb sideload <ROM>.zip
    (Replace <ROM> with actual ROM file name)

11. If you want to root, after first boot, reboot to recovery again, select "Apply Update -> Apply from ADB"

12. Connect your phone to PC, open a command prompt window where Magisk zip is located, execute:
    Code:
    adb sideload <MagiskFileName>.zip
    (Replace <MagiskFileName> with actual file name)

For updating, open a command prompt window where the new ROM zip is present, execute:
    Code:
    fastboot reboot recovery
    , then follow steps 9-12.

Old instructions:

@GDZechariah @Moffei97 @firdoshakir @matteosaeed @manhong2112

The zip is flashable, but without the twrp, you can't flash that way.

Instructions to flash (noob friendly):

YOUR BOOTLOADER SHOULD BE UNLOCKED

1. Flash OOS 11 on both slots (Use local upgrade option/flash via fastbootd).

2. Check using this app if u have OOS on slot_b:-
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=flar2.devcheck

1-2. (ALTERNATE WAY) - Flash OOS to slot_b via fastbootd and set the active partition as slot_b.

3. Download the latest Pixel experience ROM.

4. Download and install Python3 on your PC (TICK THE ADD PYTHON TO PATH OPTION):-
    https://www.python.org/downloads/

5. Download payload dumper and extract its zip:-
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=818070582850510260

6. The Pixel Experience ROM should be on ur PC.

7. Now extract the Pixel Experience ROM.

8. Put the "payload.bin" file from the extracted ROM file to payload dumper/payload_input

9. Run payload dumper.exe

10. Wait for all files to be extracted.

11. Now install adb and fastboot drivers (Skip to step 13, if you already have it):-
    https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools

12. Extract the adb and fastboot drivers zip and add that folder to path (if you don't know how to add a path, google it).

13. Enable USB debugging via developer options on your phone and after that connect your phone via USB to PC.

14. Now go to payload dumper/ payload_output folder and open a command window there.

15. On the command window, type the following commands one by one:

Code:
    adb reboot bootloader
    fastboot -w
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot reboot fastboot
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
    fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
    fastboot flash system system.img
    fastboot flash system_ext system_ext.img
    fastboot flash product product.img
    fastboot flash odm odm.img
    fastboot flash vendor vendor.img
    fastboot reboot

16. Done! Enjoy Pixel experience ROM

For updating subsequent builds of Pixel Experience ROM, download the latest build, follow steps 7-10, 14-15. But in step 15, skip the "fastboot -w" command.

Alternate Platform Generic payload dumper: https://github.com/theincognito-inc/payload_extractor.git
    New Official Build up

Changelog:

- December security patch
    - Added Alert slider customization
    - Added OOS White fod icon
    - Updated Gcam
    - Fixed slow charge message on lock screen
    - Fixed Screen off ok google
    - Fixed screen color issues
    - Added DC Dim
    Just wanted to take a moment to give a shout out to chandra1.jd what a great guy and friend to bounce ideas off of. Normally devs are alone in their work, but this guy is just awesome.
    Flashed. Working fine. Fingerprint is working, included Gcam works well.