• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][OP7T] crDroid+ v7.11 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

faust93

Apr 27, 2010
Estonia
crDroid+ v7.11 for OnePlus 7t "hotdogb"

Preamble
I always preferred Cyanogen/LineageOS based ROMs over dozens of AOSP forks floating around and managed by unknown individual hobbyist developers since Lineage has some foundation and core development behind it at least.
But just plain Lineage is too flat in terms of features I would like to have and unfortunately there are almost no forks I am aware of except great crDroid ROM.
crDroid itself has almost everything I need but some little nifty features which make daily life even better.

So that's my daily driver ROM I decided to share with the community, crDroid packed with additional features.
Let's call it crDroid+ :)

Features
===== 30 September, 2021

- WiFi & Bluetooth timeout settings
- Dialer revamed to look like OOS

====== 06.09.21 build:
* Alarm & Wakelock Blockers
* Extended Navigation Gestures
* Classical AppOps backported to Android R
* Colored status bar icons
* Double Tap to trigger doze screen
* ForceDark blacklist (exclude specific apps from being "forcibly darken" if you have this setting enabled)
* Vibration patterns from OOS
* Recents: add kill action button to app shortcuts popup
* Fluid v2 & ShapeShift Android 12 locksreen clocks
* OOS icons & sounds
* Correct device model number detection (by default it's hardcoded to HD1905)
* ..and several minor fixes

Installation
It's the same as for original crDroid (perhaps LineageOS guide will work too)
The ROM has no gapps bundled so you have to install gapps of your choice (im using NikGapps) or microG (original crDroid has signature spoofing so it should work as well)

Downloads
Sourceforge

Sources
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel: kernel Source

Issues
Perhaps the same as for original crDroid but I'm not aware of any atm

Kudos
crDroid & LineageOS maintainers, The Community, contributors & patches authors

Last edited:

MirzaAwais

Feb 20, 2014
OnePlus 7T
crDroid+ v7.9 for OnePlus 7t "hotdogb"
Hi Bro,
First of all thank you for sharing such amazing work with US. Further just observed appended issues,

1- Finger Print did not working properly (Tested with all color overlays)
2- Dual Sim did not working on T mobile and maybe you need to add the DSDS fix to get it working
3- Further will report if observed

Except above ROM is working fine and Micro G as well.

Just signed in After years on XDA just because of this reply :p

Stay Safe & Blessed :)(y)

Edit: @faust93 just test an build crdroid build having dual Sim fix for t mobile variant finger print also working, so please rebuild if you have time.

Thanks to @mukesh22584 for his great help and support in adding dual Sim fix in official crdroid for us.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    crDroid+ v7.11 for OnePlus 7t "hotdogb"

Preamble
    I always preferred Cyanogen/LineageOS based ROMs over dozens of AOSP forks floating around and managed by unknown individual hobbyist developers since Lineage has some foundation and core development behind it at least.
    But just plain Lineage is too flat in terms of features I would like to have and unfortunately there are almost no forks I am aware of except great crDroid ROM.
    crDroid itself has almost everything I need but some little nifty features which make daily life even better.

So that's my daily driver ROM I decided to share with the community, crDroid packed with additional features.
    Let's call it crDroid+ :)

Features
    ===== 30 September, 2021

- WiFi & Bluetooth timeout settings
    - Dialer revamed to look like OOS

====== 06.09.21 build:
    * Alarm & Wakelock Blockers
    * Extended Navigation Gestures
    * Classical AppOps backported to Android R
    * Colored status bar icons
    * Double Tap to trigger doze screen
    * ForceDark blacklist (exclude specific apps from being "forcibly darken" if you have this setting enabled)
    * Vibration patterns from OOS
    * Recents: add kill action button to app shortcuts popup
    * Fluid v2 & ShapeShift Android 12 locksreen clocks
    * OOS icons & sounds
    * Correct device model number detection (by default it's hardcoded to HD1905)
    * ..and several minor fixes

Installation
    It's the same as for original crDroid (perhaps LineageOS guide will work too)
    The ROM has no gapps bundled so you have to install gapps of your choice (im using NikGapps) or microG (original crDroid has signature spoofing so it should work as well)

Downloads
    Sourceforge

Sources
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: kernel Source

Issues
    Perhaps the same as for original crDroid but I'm not aware of any atm

Kudos
    crDroid & LineageOS maintainers, The Community, contributors & patches authors
    I'm on HD1905 (originally global rom but now on Lineage)
    Is the mic working on this rom for calls? It doesn't work for me on Lineage.
    I'm on HD1903 and mic is OK. Can't say anything about 1905 but there's a chance it does not since crDroid itself is Lineage based ROM. Device tree used for building is a bit different though.