• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11][PHOENIX][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Infinity 5.9.1 [03/08/21]

Search This thread

Pras_92

Mar 11, 2012
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I am having one issue, in one of the games, the game animations are too fast. Is there any way I can bring the game animation speed to normal ? I am facing this issue on almost all custom roms (A10/A11), except MIUI builds.. Any suggestions would be really appreciated...

sidrek

Dec 20, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco X2
Hi @chiru2000, fantastic update, everything works like a charm, the only downside I experienced is the huge battery drain. When I checked, the screen refresh rate is stuck at 120Hz all the time. So it may the reason. I could not find the settings to change it to a lower rate. Please advise.

chiru2000

Aug 27, 2019
Bangalore, India
Xiaomi Poco X2
Hi @chiru2000, fantastic update, everything works like a charm, the only downside I experienced is the huge battery drain. When I checked, the screen refresh rate is stuck at 120Hz all the time. So it may the reason. I could not find the settings to change it to a lower rate. Please advise.

It's not stuck. Use any other refresh rate info rather then developer option refresh rate option.

p2man

Mar 14, 2017
Great work, The phone runs very smooth. I found 2 bugs to report 1-the first call I received the phone immediately restarted 2-while watching a youtube video the notification panel I could not swipe down. This bug only occurred once after clean installation. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

adifbbk1

Mar 2, 2016

Pras_92

Mar 11, 2012
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I had evolution x v5.2, updating it for v5.3 causing boot loop in POCO screen (Not even boot animation). Unusually it shows for 3 seconds and restarts. Installing back old zip fixed my problem. I do not want to clear data if you are going to say it. Please look into my issue. The file I had past was EvolutionX_5.2_phoenix-11-20201209-1551-OFFICIAL.zip and I am trying to install EvolutionX_5.3_phoenix-11-20210105-1132-OFFICIAL.zip
If its giving problems in dirty flashing the update, and you still want to update, I guess clean flash is the only option.. Happened to me before, had to clean flash..

Reactions: adifbbk1

sidrek

Dec 20, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco X2
I had evolution x v5.2, updating it for v5.3 causing boot loop in POCO screen (Not even boot animation). Unusually it shows for 3 seconds and restarts. Installing back old zip fixed my problem. I do not want to clear data if you are going to say it. Please look into my issue. The file I had past was EvolutionX_5.2_phoenix-11-20201209-1551-OFFICIAL.zip and I am trying to install EvolutionX_5.3_phoenix-11-20210105-1132-OFFICIAL.zip
You can try one step, remove any pin or password that you have setup on your account and then proceed with the update process.

Reactions: adifbbk1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys...
    New update is pushed. don't update rom via updater flash manually from recovery. Because new build signed with custom keys. So we can be prepared for future incremental builds. so guys do clean flash the new build. just for this build clean flash is must.
    Thank you.
    The app locker has some really annoying bugs. Whenever you try to open a locked an app through another app the app locker prompt pops up and closes automatically. For example, I'm trying to open an XML file using ES File Explorer (which is locked using app locker). But the file won't open because the app locker prompt only shows up for second and then disappears. Also the display over other apps permission is disabled for the locked apps.

View attachment 5363183
    Same thing happens with me. Also, Installing some apps like instagram freezes the app Store. Also, some apps just don't open. Like SBI Yono. I had to install Yono Lite. It worked. They open for one second and then close. Same with Bumble. Please help.
    The app locker has some really annoying bugs. Whenever you try to open a locked an app through another app the app locker prompt pops up and closes automatically. For example, I'm trying to open an XML file using ES File Explorer (which is locked using app locker). But the file won't open because the app locker prompt only shows up for second and then disappears. Also the display over other apps permission is disabled for the locked apps.

View attachment 5363183
    Yes.. It's a known issue.. will report once it got fixed

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 5.9.1 for the POCO X2/REDMI K30 [phoenix]

Code:
    /*

* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Evolation X,

* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following

* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if

* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.

*/

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.

Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -

@joeyhuab

@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?

- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

You tell if any

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

gMGb8ee.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    3. Reboot to Recovery
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Format Data
    6. Reboot to System
    7. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
    8. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    9. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    3. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download

Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

Hey i cant access android/Data folder!
    Data folder shows empty!
    Changelog(03/08/21):
    Device changes:
    ==============================
    Update build fp to RQ3A.210805.001.A1
    Add offline charging LED indicator
    Enable IORap app launch prefetching
    ------------------------------
    ROM changes:
    ==============================
    8/3
    Merge August 2021 Android security patches
    MiuiCompact Panel: Add alarm volume slider
    PixelPropsUtils: Update to August 2021 fingerprint

8/2
    Do not show charging animation when disconnecting
    SystemUI: Remove unnecessary battery meter view impl in keyguard statusbar
    fixup! Charging sounds

8/1
    Evolver: Rounded Corners: Cleanup and improvements
    Graphics: Fix NPE on GradientDrawable
    QS: RebootTile: Remember last mode
    SystemUI: Fix NPE on Volume panel plugins

7/31
    PixelPropsUtils: Spoof Pixel XL for Samsung wearables
    Settings: Add vibration patterns from OOS, Intensities and In-call Feedback
    Settings: Move custom vib pattern to its own preference
    Settings: Respect default vibration strength
    Settings: Update vibration patterns and add haptic feedback intensity
    Telecomm: Update ringer vibration patterns
    Telecomm: Use EFFECT_CLICK for vibrate on call connect
    fixup! Telecomm: In-call vibration haptics options

7/28
    Evolver: Cleanup and improvements
    Settings: Add Android 12 search bar style toggle
    SystemUI: NetworkTraffic: Add notch check and allow devices to override
    SystemUI: NetworkTraffic: Minor refinements
    SystemUI: NetworkTrafficSB: Reduce font size a bit
    SystemUI: Reduce status bar network speed margins
    base: Improve FPS Info output formatting and performance
    fonts: Fix reference to Noto Sans Javanese

7/27
    AccentUtils: Improve code

7/26
    MediaResume: Set it to 0 by default to avoid UI glitch
    SettingsProvider: use READ_DEVICE_CONFIG permission
    Hey guys...
    New update is pushed. don't update rom via updater flash manually from recovery. Because new build signed with custom keys. So we can be prepared for future incremental builds. so guys do clean flash the new build. just for this build clean flash is must.
    Thank you.
    For anyone having issues with booting, coming from MIUI 12, there is a specific combination of rom as well as vendor to install before the Evolution-x rom, then it boots first time correctly. I tried literally all combinations.

My device - K30 4G CN - Updated to MIUI EU 12 Latest Weekly

1. Installed -xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30_V11.0.15.0.QGHCNXM_v11-10- Stable EU Android 10
    2. Reboot, make sure MIUI 11 Loads, power off and go back to recovery.
    3. Clear Data
    4. Install Vendor PHOENIX-V12.0.4.0.QGHCNXM-10.0-vendor-firmware.zip - Android 10 one
    5. Install EVOX
    6. Clear Data and Reboot

I tried the latest MIUI and latest vendor, and many other combinations, but that is the only one that worked.
    Thanks to @Pras_92