• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][PHOENIX][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Sanctuary 5.9.2 [08/09/21]

Search This thread

sha_aditya

Feb 6, 2016
Delhi
Updated to latest 5.9 build 2 days ago, ROM feels super smooth but I am noticing slight overheating and battery drain.

Can someone suggest some settings change or a good kernel for battery? Thanks!

Sivakanthsharma

Jan 31, 2016
Xiaomi Poco X2
Guys, i need some help, I'm currently running on Evolution X Android 11 version 5.6.xx but I'm unable to update it via OTA or even after dirty flashing, earlier i was on TWRP 3.5.10 which was the only recovery which could mount the internal storage where the ROM was placed. However, whenever i try to update the ROM it says 'Unable to mount system root, ODM, Product'. What should i do?
I had the same issue when I accidentally installed Android 11 firmware while the OS was Android 10.

Nothing worked for me, except using MI flash to restore to a stock MIUI then going custom again

Naveed_SNR

Apr 18, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X2
The app locker has some really annoying bugs. Whenever you try to open a locked an app through another app the app locker prompt pops up and closes automatically. For example, I'm trying to open an XML file using ES File Explorer (which is locked using app locker). But the file won't open because the app locker prompt only shows up for second and then disappears. Also the display over other apps permission is disabled for the locked apps.

Screenshot_20210716-091009_Settings.png

Attachments

• 21-07-15-16-55-11~3.mp4
    4.5 MB · Views: 0

AkshatD

Aug 1, 2013
The app locker has some really annoying bugs. Whenever you try to open a locked an app through another app the app locker prompt pops up and closes automatically. For example, I'm trying to open an XML file using ES File Explorer (which is locked using app locker). But the file won't open because the app locker prompt only shows up for second and then disappears. Also the display over other apps permission is disabled for the locked apps.

View attachment 5363183
Same thing happens with me. Also, Installing some apps like instagram freezes the app Store. Also, some apps just don't open. Like SBI Yono. I had to install Yono Lite. It worked. They open for one second and then close. Same with Bumble. Please help.

Reactions: Naveed_SNR

chiru2000

Aug 27, 2019
Bangalore, India
Xiaomi Poco X2

View attachment 5363183
Yes.. It's a known issue.. will report once it got fixed

Reactions: Naveed_SNR

Largo3

Sep 25, 2020
Kozhikode
anyway great work team...

I've changed from miui 12.5 to evolution x
i noted these given issues in evolution x compared to my k2o pro running on evolution x
*Battery backup is much lesser than miui. please fix asap
*Adaptive charging cant be found in the settings>battery.. am getting is while searching
*Adaptive charging is not working anyway
*Once i faced that i've pressed power button and its not detecting later power restarted
*The sent tick sound of whatsapp is very low as compared to miui and telegram sound. i dont know whether its an issue of rom or app.. anyway please help
*Heating issue is there
*mainly one of my friend is using talk back.. he cant see things properly like blurred. so he is not able to use talk back in xda website and app. so can you guys please help with that too..?
*Network is not detecting as before. wifi and sim signals is showing less even it is placed even close to wifi modem and all.
please fix.

Naveed_SNR

Apr 18, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X2
anyway great work team...

I've changed from miui 12.5 to evolution x
i noted these given issues in evolution x compared to my k2o pro running on evolution x
*Battery backup is much lesser than miui. please fix asap
*Adaptive charging cant be found in the settings>battery.. am getting is while searching
*Adaptive charging is not working anyway
*Once i faced that i've pressed power button and its not detecting later power restarted
*The sent tick sound of whatsapp is very low as compared to miui and telegram sound. i dont know whether its an issue of rom or app.. anyway please help
*Heating issue is there
*mainly one of my friend is using talk back.. he cant see things properly like blurred. so he is not able to use talk back in xda website and app. so can you guys please help with that too..?
*Network is not detecting as before. wifi and sim signals is showing less even it is placed even close to wifi modem and all.
please fix.
Try another kernel for battery and heating issues.

Adaptive charging has issues, but you can ask for help in telegram group regarding that.

And message sent sound works fine on mine.

I don't know about talkback issues. Ask in telegram too.

Signal is low but not too low. But I have had issues with signal too, so I hope they fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hyperGG

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys,
    If your device CTS profile broken, just follow the steps to pass safetynet as before.

Hey Guys...
    New Update with Sept Patch is out(y)
    As i mentioned in above no need of flashing anything to fix safetynet. it passes by default.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 5.9.2 for the POCO X2/REDMI K30 [phoenix]

Code:
    /*

* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Evolation X,

* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following

* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if

* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.

*/

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.

Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -

@joeyhuab

@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?

- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

You tell if any

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

gMGb8ee.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    3. Reboot to Recovery
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Format Data
    6. Reboot to System
    7. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
    8. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    9. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    3. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download

Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

Hey i cant access android/Data folder!
    Data folder shows empty!
    Hey guys...
    New update is pushed. don't update rom via updater flash manually from recovery. Because new build signed with custom keys. So we can be prepared for future incremental builds. so guys do clean flash the new build. just for this build clean flash is must.
    Thank you.
    For anyone having issues with booting, coming from MIUI 12, there is a specific combination of rom as well as vendor to install before the Evolution-x rom, then it boots first time correctly. I tried literally all combinations.

My device - K30 4G CN - Updated to MIUI EU 12 Latest Weekly

1. Installed -xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30_V11.0.15.0.QGHCNXM_v11-10- Stable EU Android 10
    2. Reboot, make sure MIUI 11 Loads, power off and go back to recovery.
    3. Clear Data
    4. Install Vendor PHOENIX-V12.0.4.0.QGHCNXM-10.0-vendor-firmware.zip - Android 10 one
    5. Install EVOX
    6. Clear Data and Reboot

I tried the latest MIUI and latest vendor, and many other combinations, but that is the only one that worked.
    Thanks to @Pras_92