• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][PHOENIX][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Sanctuary 5.9.2 [08/09/21]

Search This thread

azeunkn0wn

May 20, 2011
Xiaomi Poco X2
stock camera app sucks, google camera app crashes. what camera app do you guys use?

also, bubble in landscape mode is glitchy. keyboard covers the textbox instead of displaying it above the keyboard, and the closed bubble are partially hidden at the sides.

azeunkn0wn

May 20, 2011
Xiaomi Poco X2
i got this one. i'll try to find the 2.1.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210510-201611_Butchercam.png
    Screenshot_20210510-201611_Butchercam.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: Madskywalker

chiru2000

Aug 27, 2019
Bangalore, India
Xiaomi Poco X2
@chiru2000 Thank you very much for maintaining this device and regular update. Though I really miss some features from Evo 4.5.
Vendor links are removed! I am using Evo5.5 with PHOENIX-V12.1.3.0.RGHCNXM-11.0-vendor-firmware. For Evo5.7 do I need to flash any new vendor? If so then would you kindly give the new vendor link?

Builds are now with oss vendor. so no need of flashing vendor.

Reactions: TransparentHeart
stock camera app sucks, google camera app crashes. what camera app do you guys use?

also, bubble in landscape mode is glitchy. keyboard covers the textbox instead of displaying it above the keyboard, and the closed bubble are partially hidden at the sides.
I am using this camera ANXCameraUnity_185R.SaltyIntelligentPlainsqueaker, took in the Telegram thread.

Reactions: azeunkn0wn

Sagar Thakre

May 11, 2021
What a beautiful rom! After lots of trouble installing this, I was able to yesterday and its been a delightful experience coming from the stock MIUI rom. I have two concerns

1. Have we lost the full screen/ immersive mode in android 11 altogether? Anyone's found a workaround for this yet? Kindle guide

2. I'm unable to root this rom. I tried flashing the magisk zip in TWRP - it flashed fine but I don't have root. Kindly help with the right zip of you have or if I'm missing something out while doing this?
I am on stock miui and didn't flash any Custom ROM yet .So, I do have to flash vendor or not? And Can you please tell the installation procedure.

Jan 28, 2021

Stock camera app is totally useless. I am using Gcam Camera PX v8.1. AnxCam is also a good camera but can only be installed via Magisk. Unfortunately I had a lot of issues when I rooted my phone so I end up not using AnxCam.

It would be much better if the developer would replace the stock cam by the AnxCam in the rom like it was in EvolutionX 4.7.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys,
    If your device CTS profile broken, just follow the steps to pass safetynet as before.

Hey Guys...
    New Update with Sept Patch is out(y)
    As i mentioned in above no need of flashing anything to fix safetynet. it passes by default.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 5.9.2 for the POCO X2/REDMI K30 [phoenix]

Code:
    /*

* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Evolation X,

* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following

* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if

* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.

*/

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.

Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -

@joeyhuab

@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?

- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

You tell if any

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

gMGb8ee.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    3. Reboot to Recovery
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Format Data
    6. Reboot to System
    7. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
    8. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    9. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    3. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download

Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

Hey i cant access android/Data folder!
    Data folder shows empty!
    Hey guys...
    New update is pushed. don't update rom via updater flash manually from recovery. Because new build signed with custom keys. So we can be prepared for future incremental builds. so guys do clean flash the new build. just for this build clean flash is must.
    Thank you.
    For anyone having issues with booting, coming from MIUI 12, there is a specific combination of rom as well as vendor to install before the Evolution-x rom, then it boots first time correctly. I tried literally all combinations.

My device - K30 4G CN - Updated to MIUI EU 12 Latest Weekly

1. Installed -xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30_V11.0.15.0.QGHCNXM_v11-10- Stable EU Android 10
    2. Reboot, make sure MIUI 11 Loads, power off and go back to recovery.
    3. Clear Data
    4. Install Vendor PHOENIX-V12.0.4.0.QGHCNXM-10.0-vendor-firmware.zip - Android 10 one
    5. Install EVOX
    6. Clear Data and Reboot

I tried the latest MIUI and latest vendor, and many other combinations, but that is the only one that worked.
    Thanks to @Pras_92