[ROM][11][picasso][OFFICIAL][EOL] Pixel Experience | Redmi K30 5G / Redmi K30i

Search This thread

johnchan121

Oct 19, 2021
Redmi K30 5G
Hi Baolong, thanks for your effort!

In the latest built ( PixelExperience_Plus_picasso-11.0-20211126-0301-OFFICIAL), the gCam is not working even for K30 5G. Also, the auto brightness adjustment is not working.

Both items were working fine before the Nov build. Any chance to fix them?

Hincly

Aug 22, 2021
Hi Baolong, thanks for your effort!

In the latest built ( PixelExperience_Plus_picasso-11.0-20211126-0301-OFFICIAL), the gCam is not working even for K30 5G. Also, the auto brightness adjustment is not working.

Both items were working fine before the Nov build. Any chance to fix them?
The same here

this.Dart

Oct 23, 2019
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Fingerprint is not exist in settings on my Redmi K30 5G (PixelExperience_Plus_picasso-11.0-20211216-0913-OFFICIAL), however, it goes back when I flash PixelExperience_picasso-12.0-20211124-1316-BETA.zip.

I flash both of the versions from MIUI12.5 V12.5.7.0.RGICNXM and I noticed that the flash log shows that PixelExperience_picasso-12.0-20211124-1316-BETA.zip is using MIUI 12.5.2 when I flash it, so how could I make fingerprint come back on Android 11 version?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

PixelExperience for Redmi K30 5G / Redmi K30i [picasso]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    NFC
    SafetyNet Passed
    DRM L1
    SELinux Enforcing

Known issues
    You tell me

How to Install?
    https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/picasso/install/

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download Link
    PixelExperience Website
    https://t.me/Lynnrin_channel

Big Thanks
    LineageOS Team
    Pixel Experience Team
    TH779
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi K30 5G | Redmi K30i Telegram Community

Updates Channel

https://t.me/K30_5J

Donate

battery drains fast and slow charging. How to fix?
    mi sound enhancer under sound settings doesn't work , fast charging not working , camera doesn't work properly. Drm info still showing security level L3(i installed this rom only for this and it stills the same) Xiaomi.eu is better than this at least no bugs in stable version(highly recommended). please fix these problems asap or include these problems in your rom info. I can attach the screenshots if anyone wants.

Ps. Your installation procedure is pure garbage and complex. I have done it using far more safer and easier method than yours.using Orange fox recovery is much more simple and easier.
    No issues on my device except mi sound.

So it's your problem, not me.

And also, if you want to report bugs, please take log before report.

At the end, the installation is for noob, not for pro like you.
    Good morning, I am new to this forum. I am very interested in installing this ROM on my Redmi K30 5G.
    Mainly I have 2 important questions.
    1. Does it has a Spanish language?
    2. The photo application, is it google? Is it fully functional?
    For the rest I understand that it is totally functional, for NFC payments, etc, ...
    Thanks in advance for answering.
    Hi Hincly, For your questions.
    1. It support Spanish.
    2. For photo app, it's Google photos and it has fully functional with that, it also support unlimited original photo backup.
    how can't i connect to the wifi ? i have reinstalled like 3 times and it still has the same problem. my phone just turned off the wifi all the time and i could not turn it on whatever i did