[ROM][11][pine] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

TheMalachite

Dec 9, 2018
Redmi Note 8 Pro

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi 7A [pine]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Face unlock
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram device specific group
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

schwatter

Aug 18, 2011
So in the past, all was easy. Flash and all work. No worry about 32 or 64bit. Or Firmware, Gsi, the right way to wipe... Since some years all is difficult...

I have mokee on my redmi7. Firmware must be from android9? But i could update to mokee10. So i'm on 32bit. Also twrp 32 bit.

So please, what is the right way. Because i see no install notes. I don't want to recover the phone with miui.

Thx schwatter

xyzclanz

Jul 2, 2011
C:\adb>adb reboot bootloader C:\adb>fastboot flash recovery twrp.img target reported max download size of 535821312 bytes erasing 'recovery'... OKAY [ 0.010s] sending 'recovery' (65536 KB)... OKAY [ 2.105s] writing 'recovery'... OKAY [ 0.919s] finished. total time: 3.039s

unable to flash twrp recovery on miui 12.0.3.0, it finished but still rebooted into stock recovery
am i missing something?

ShadowOfGannicus

May 22, 2020
C:\adb>adb reboot bootloader C:\adb>fastboot flash recovery twrp.img target reported max download size of 535821312 bytes erasing 'recovery'... OKAY [ 0.010s] sending 'recovery' (65536 KB)... OKAY [ 2.105s] writing 'recovery'... OKAY [ 0.919s] finished. total time: 3.039s

unable to flash twrp recovery on miui 12.0.3.0, it finished but still rebooted into stock recovery
am i missing something?
did you reboot from fastboot STRAIGHT to the recovery, after flashing twrp? If you reboot into system first, and then to recovery, it will restore to stock recovery

TheJutts

Jun 8, 2021
Moto G4 Play
Moto G6
-- 2 --
So, apps had crashing because i isn't flashed a pie_arm64_base.
Faceunlock have the same isue because that too.
Soooo, now i have another error, after i root my device, SD Card dead, only on system, on Recovery SD card are normal.

-- 3 --
Now i'm going stall Pixel Plus...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi 7A [pine]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram device specific group
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Yesterday i flashed (clean) the Plus version and today i had to install MIUI again because the games kept crashing (Azur Lane) ,launcher bugging constantly and having to restart the phone to fix it
    A new PixelExperience update for both normal and plus edition is available now !

Go check https://download.pixelexperience.org/pine or the inbuilt updater for get the new update !

Source changelog:
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes

Device changelog:
    • Major improvements over kernel and HWUI
    • Minor cleanup over rootdir, proprietary-files and overlays
    • Minor improvements over audio, bluetooth and WiFi (WCNSS)
    • Update blobs, power profile and vendor security patch to MIUI V12.5.1.0 from pine (QCMCNXM) and olive (QCNMIXM)
    • Update pinner and brightness overlays from redfin
    • Update kernel boot image header to 1 and compile kernel with EvaGCC
    • Update kernel to 4.9.282 and LA.UM.9.6.2.r1-04800-89xx.0
    • Update WiFi prima drivers to LA.UM.9.6.2.r1-04800-89xx.0

Notes:
    • Due to bugs, App lock has been removed from plus version, the function may return in near future.
    ROM is 64 bit, requirement are the same as the other 64 bit roms

Also PE doesn't allow 32bit to be officially supported
    Hello everyone, Does anyone have an old pixel experience plus build from 06 05 2021?
    same question. the June version was more stable. if anyone has or has left on a memory card, please write to me. preferably the plus version. I will be very grateful