• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11]Pixel Extended][OFFICIAL][Redmi 9][Poco M2][Lava]

Search This thread

Droneship

May 13, 2021
Egypt

likQDEZ.png

ROM has been discontinued till I found server pls donate for coming updates

What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/Vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Stay tuned
Device Support Group

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2021

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi 9 and Poco M2 [Lava]

What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/Vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

Stay tuned
Device Support Group

likQDEZ.png

What is this?

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/Vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Stay tuned
Device Support Group

Is it necessary to wipe internal for flashing this rom I ve been using pixel plus but it has low sound output hope this rom has better sound output

May 14, 2021
one of the best rom out there. It is very smooth, no lag in animations as there animation lag in other roms. sound output is little bit low on ear speaker. Also one issue is brightness, it gets to zero even if there is light. There are no issue other than these two. Performance is excellent .It is the only rom i have been using for more than 15 days because it can be trusted as a daily usage rom due to its performance. waiting for the next update to fix these 2 issue only

Jul 14, 2021
one of the best rom out there. It is very smooth, no lag in animations as there animation lag in other roms. sound output is little bit low on ear speaker. Also one issue is brightness, it gets to zero even if there is light. There are no issue other than these two. Performance is excellent .It is the only rom i have been using for more than 15 days because it can be trusted as a daily usage rom due to its performance. waiting for the next update to fix these 2 issue only
I am facing the same issue in pixel plus ui hope they solve this soon pls let me know if they fix this issue in next update

May 14, 2021
Also pls tell is it necessary to wipe internal to flash this rom
The way i do it
is to flash the recovery like TWRP then Go to wipe , then ADVANCE WIPE and then clear DALVIK, CACHE, INTERNAL,DATA

after that i go back and FORMAT DATA and restart it into recovery again

After that i go advance wipe again and clear only DALVIK,DATA,CACHE only!!

then copy the rom into sdcard or internal storage and install the rom

after that i FORMAT it again and boot into system

Once the google logo comes and i force reboot it

after second boot wait for like 5 min and it then boots into the rom

I do it for all the roms and never encountered any problem

May 14, 2021
The way i do it
is to flash the recovery like TWRP then Go to wipe , then ADVANCE WIPE and then clear DALVIK, CACHE, INTERNAL,DATA

after that i go back and FORMAT DATA and restart it into recovery again

After that i go advance wipe again and clear only DALVIK,DATA,CACHE only!!

then copy the rom into sdcard or internal storage and install the rom

after that i FORMAT it again and boot into system

Once the google logo comes and i force reboot it

after second boot wait for like 5 min and it then boots into the rom

I do it for all the roms and never encountered any problem
hope it helps :)

Jul 14, 2021
I have aleardy flashed recovery so is it necessary to format by internal to flash another custom rom does wiping cache dalvik and system won't help me to flash this rom?
Pixel. Plus ui is working smooth for me only problem is with the call volume(earpiece) which turned low after flashing this rom will this rom solve my problem related to call volume?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

likQDEZ.png

ROM has been discontinued till I found server pls donate for coming updates

What is this?

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

Flashing instructions?
    Flash MIUI 12.0.1(fastboot flash only!)(if you're on non OSS build)
    • wipe Dalvik/Art, Cache, Internal
    • Flash rom in recovery
    Install instructions?
    I found a video for this ROM installation in Youtube. Maybe it will work.
    I am gonna to try it after my final exam today. Good luck~~
    just installed this. it's working amazingly even in the 3gb variant. loving it so far!

likQDEZ.png

What is this?

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

Works on Redmi 9 codename Galahad\Lancelot?