• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11]Pixel Extended][OFFICIAL][Redmi 9][Poco M2][Lava]

Search This thread
Jul 13, 2021
A versão de download é 2.8, mas já tem 2.9. Alguém pode me explicar como atualizar sem ter que fazer pelo TWRP. Via OTA é possível, caso contrário, não preciso instalar todos os meus aplicativos novamente e configurar o telefone novamente. Sorry for the English, it's from google translator.

Jul 13, 2021
The download version is 2.8, but it already has 2.9. Can someone explain to me how to update without having to do it by TWRP. Via OTA is it possible? Or somehow I don't have to install all my apps again?

rs.vez

Jan 3, 2015
a la espera de las actualizaciones que corrijan los problemas antes mencionados ... desarrolladores, su trabajo es realmente invaluable quiero pasar de miui ... necesito explotar este terminal al máximo

deepkind

Apr 17, 2014
Redmi 9
Need solution of the following issues
1. FM not working without earphones.
2. Camera with very limited functions. Pls suggest an alternative to use all 4 cameras.
3. Mi remote app not working.

I have a few questions:
1. Is this ROM compatible with Redmi 9 "M2004J19AG" (Galahad), which is like the Global Redmi 9 (lancelot) but with NFC?
Will I lose the NFC?
2. Can I update from this ROM, which is the latest for Galahad, MIUI Global 12.0.2 (12.0.2.0 QJCEUXM) Android 10?
3. How does this ROM compare to Pixel PLUS UI? Which one is better in term of performance and smoothness?

Thank you!

sgam3r09

Jul 29, 2021

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi 9 and Poco M2 [Lava]

What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/Vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Stay tuned
Device Support Group

Works on Redmi 9 codename Galahad\Lancelot?

Reactions: rambomhtri

SMXKED4X

Jun 21, 2021
My device is Lancelot. Excellent, smooth experience. G-Visual roundness looks so cool.
Known Issues :
• First effect_tick after 5-7 seconds is quiet and cut (like the sound engine is going to sleep and can not get up in time of the click)
• Call melody ("The big adventure) is clipping at the full volume
• Status Bar brightness gesture isn't working
• Haptic feedback on back gesture isn't working
• Sometimes search bar overlaps menu items in the Settings

Maybe there's some other bugs, I'll update the list if find something 🙂

Also It would be REALLY nice to see Engineer Mode on this ROM. And lock animations (like PPUI) 😛

My device is Lancelot. Excellent, smooth experience. G-Visual roundness looks so cool.
Known Issues :
• First effect_tick after 5-7 seconds is quiet and cut (like the sound engine is going to sleep and can not get up in time of the click) WHAT IS THAT?
• Call melody ("The big adventure) is clipping at the full volume SO DON'T SET IT TO MAX VOLUME?
• Status Bar brightness gesture isn't working
• Haptic feedback on back gesture isn't working
• Sometimes search bar overlaps menu items in the Settings

Maybe there's some other bugs, I'll update the list if find something 🙂

Also It would be REALLY nice to see Engineer Mode on this ROM. And lock animations (like PPUI) 😛
afaik, this ROM is pretty much PE right? With some extra?

Yes, it is.
About Effect_tick : "Touch sound" as it named in sound settings.
And about clipping : i think sound in android is not intended to clip at max volume, isn't it?
Well, if the volume of a tune is very loud, and you are blasting the speaker to its maximum, it's going to be bad. Do you need that much volume?
I would understand if it clipped with middle-high volume, but at maximum this phone is very loud, no need to set it that high. I agree no option should permit clipping, but I guess it's the sound file rather than the ROM, that is very loud.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

likQDEZ.png

ROM has been discontinued till I found server pls donate for coming updates

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

Flashing instructions?
    Flash MIUI 12.0.1(fastboot flash only!)(if you're on non OSS build)
    • wipe Dalvik/Art, Cache, Internal
    • Flash rom in recovery
    Install instructions?
    I found a video for this ROM installation in Youtube. Maybe it will work.
    I am gonna to try it after my final exam today. Good luck~~
    just installed this. it's working amazingly even in the 3gb variant. loving it so far!

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi 9 and Poco M2 [Lava]

What is this?

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

Works on Redmi 9 codename Galahad\Lancelot?