[ROM][11]Pixel Extended][OFFICIAL][Redmi 9][Poco M2][Lava]

Search This thread

deepkind

Apr 17, 2014
Redmi 9
Some one please suggest...
Out of PixelPlusUI, Pixel Experience & Pixel Extended
Which one is best in terms of functionality, mods, customisations, stability & update support?
Tried this ROM, now using PixelPlus Ui.

rambomhtri

Some one please suggest...
Out of PixelPlusUI, Pixel Experience & Pixel Extended
Which one is best in terms of functionality, mods, customisations, stability & update support?
Tried this ROM, now using PixelPlus Ui.
Apparently, Pixel Extended is the best one, said one user before. Pixel Experience is not an option, right?
Compared to these two, PE is unofficial and even beta.

sgam3r09

Jul 29, 2021

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi 9 and Poco M2 [Lava]

What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/Vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Stay tuned
Device Support Group

How much different it Is from stock Pixel Android? And are there italian translations?

rambomhtri

Flash MIUI 12.0.1(fastboot flash only!)(if you're on non OSS build)
• wipe Dalvik/Art, Cache, Internal
• Flash rom in recovery
One question, in my Redmi 9 Lancelot (Galahad with NFC actually), I've tried first MIUI EU 12.0.2 Android 11 firmware + SHRP 3.1 recovery + PPUI 3.8 ROM. Sadly it had a bug that froze the phone when it slept, so it was unusable.

I then decided to install this one, and I was told I had to flash MIUI EU 12.0.1 Android 10 firmware, which is weird since this ROM is Android 10, but anyways, I did. Then flashed in SHRP 3.1 this ROM (PExtended 2.8).

Everything is working fine, but I'm wondering what would happen ifI installed instead of the MIUI EU 12.0.1 Android 10 firmware, the newest EU version which is MIUI EU 12.0.2 Android 11 firmware.
Would this ROM work?
How was it asked to install an Android 10 firmware to handle an Android 11 ROM?

Methanoid

Aug 10, 2005
My device is Lancelot. Excellent, smooth experience. G-Visual roundness looks so cool.
Known Issues :
• First effect_tick after 5-7 seconds is quiet and cut (like the sound engine is going to sleep and can not get up in time of the click)
• Call melody ("The big adventure) is clipping at the full volume
• Status Bar brightness gesture isn't working
• Haptic feedback on back gesture isn't working
• Sometimes search bar overlaps menu items in the Settings

Maybe there's some other bugs, I'll update the list if find something 🙂

Also It would be REALLY nice to see Engineer Mode on this ROM. And lock animations (like PPUI) 😛

Are these fixed (I dont see a change log) as this Rom is LIKE many

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

And of course that is clearly NOT true... I wish these posts were updated to reflect reality...

DedSecMF

Aug 24, 2021
I installed this rom in Poco M2. Everything is working fine but one issue.
I am not able to use VoLTE So I am not able to use JIO sim for calling.
Is there any fix for this?

blast_beat_ns

Nov 3, 2015
Novi Sad
So far everyting is good except for the sound output some people mentioned earlier. When I'm in the house it is enough, but if I'm outside, I can barley hear people talking, of sourse volume is set on max. Does anybody have some solution or workaround for this problem?

jolunuojobana

Aug 29, 2021
用过pixel plus ui 和pixel experience 之后,我决定选择pixel extended,但是还是有一个小问题。一些应用程序底部的小白条后面有一个黑条,连接后vpn软件会停止运行。,不知道是不是软件问题,我觉得不是,因为我没有在其他rom中停止运行。总的来说,rom体验还是很不错的。

Last edited:

morfikov

Oct 22, 2016
Warsaw
morfikov.github.io
Redmi 9
I just flashed it to my Xiaomi Redmi 9 (Galahad), so far I haven't noticed any big issues, except maybe for the network speed status bar indication. When you have many icons, the network speed icon can be pushed aside and overlap with the one next to it (the number of the digits in this icon should be limited).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

likQDEZ.png

ROM has been discontinued till I found server pls donate for coming updates

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

Flashing instructions?
    Flash MIUI 12.0.1(fastboot flash only!)(if you're on non OSS build)
    • wipe Dalvik/Art, Cache, Internal
    • Flash rom in recovery
    Install instructions?
    I found a video for this ROM installation in Youtube. Maybe it will work.
    I am gonna to try it after my final exam today. Good luck~~
    just installed this. it's working amazingly even in the 3gb variant. loving it so far!

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi 9 and Poco M2 [Lava]

What is this?

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

Works on Redmi 9 codename Galahad\Lancelot?