• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [11] PixelExperience for Alldocube iPlay30 / Pro(T1012 & T1012C) [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

lastway

Jul 28, 2021
hey.bro i wanna to ask you a question.that cobut note20pro have twrp can custom the iplay30 pro。but it have a deadly bug,when i get in system and the second time to get in recovery tha i will stay at twrp logo.
大佬,听说你是中国人,我中文说一遍,就是那个cubot note20pro的twrp适配这个机子,但是只能进去一次,第二次就进不去了,卡在界面。请问能解决一下这个问题吗。这是我做好的链接:https://caiyun.139.com/m/i?165CdXgY814qj 提取码:6xCN 复制本段信息并打开和彩云APP,免输提取码哦

Maybe you are wrong... Even if TWRP were compatible with both devices (Cubot Note 20 Pro and Alldocube iPlay 30 Pro) it would not be possible to install the PixelExperience image present in this thread in your Cubot Note 20 Pro phone for the simple reason that they are two devices - I assume - with different hardware.

Last edited:

操屄小子

Sep 19, 2021
Thank you,i mean i install twrp at iplay30 rom but the second time get in the twrp it will stay at the twrp logo not Google rom..

M3G4

Dec 1, 2017
Thank you,i mean i install twrp at iplay30 rom but the second time get in the twrp it will stay at the twrp logo not Google rom..
Let's be clear...

TWRP = Custom RECOVERY
Pixel ROM = Custom OPERATING SYSTEM (OS)

They're not the same thing.

To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a TWRP build out there for the iPlay30. I could be wrong, but I haven't found one.

操屄小子

Sep 19, 2021
Yeah,i mean can you help me to fix the twrp bug:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:not means they are same.its my wrong bro.my english its not well sorry.i did it,but the twrp aren't very custom the iplay30pro offical firmware.so ineed your help.im not a software engineering.i dont know how to complie code.this is the thing i wanna to tell you

lastway

Jul 28, 2021
To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a TWRP build out there for the iPlay30. I could be wrong, but I haven't found one.

I also thought it didn't exist, but I managed to find it. The only downside is that it always starts in Chinese, but you just need to know where to go to change the language and everything works out
Here is the direct link for TWRP: https://mega.nz/file/tZ4SGLSS#vbek_2xpHNY1PPN8DTNjq4rynWF9O9vuQ8BVe5fArtA taken from the blog reported in the next answer

Yeah,i mean can you help me to fix the twrp bug:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:not means they are same.its my wrong bro.my english its not well sorry.i did it,but the twrp aren't very custom the iplay30pro offical firmware.so ineed your help.im not a software engineering.i dont know how to complie code.this is the thing i wanna to tell you

Maybe you can find a solution to your problem by following the directions given here (message #24):
https://blog.chenx221.cyou/2021/03/06/酷比魔方iplay30玩机记录/

Maybe you should start the procedure all over again:
- first reinstall the original image with SP Flash Tool v5.2124;
- then unlock the bootloader;
- finally reinstall TWRP.

I installed TWRP image without problems, after unlocking the bootloader, with these commands:

Code:
adb reboot bootloader     (from inside the tablet, in normal mode, after enabling USB debugging mode and after connecting the device to the computer)

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

fastboot flash recovery ALLDOCUBE-T1012-recovery-twrp.img     (this is the TWRP image file name if you dowload it from the link above)

fastboot reboot recovery

Successfully tested by me on T1012E model and by the blog owner (Chenx221) on T1012C model.

@M3G4 and everyone else, I noticed that the vibration in the PixelExperience image is not working. For example, when the phone rings or keys are pressed. Does this also happen in the original image? Not having installed it I am not able to verify. Thanks in advance for the answers you will want to give me.

Last edited:

操屄小子

Sep 19, 2021
I also thought it didn't exist, but I managed to find it. The only downside is that it always starts in Chinese, but you just need to know where to go to change the language and everything works out
Here is the direct link for TWRP: https://mega.nz/file/tZ4SGLSS#vbek_2xpHNY1PPN8DTNjq4rynWF9O9vuQ8BVe5fArtA taken from the blog reported in the next answer

Maybe you can find a solution to your problem by following the directions given here (message #24):
https://blog.chenx221.cyou/2021/03/06/酷比魔方iplay30玩机记录/

Maybe you should start the procedure all over again:
- first reinstall the original image with SP Flash Tool v5.2124;
- then unlock the bootloader;
- finally reinstall TWRP.

I installed TWRP image without problems, after unlocking the bootloader, with these commands:

Code:
adb reboot bootloader     (from inside the tablet, in normal mode, after enabling USB debugging mode and after connecting the device to the computer)

fastboot flash recovery ALLDOCUBE-T1012-recovery-twrp.img     (this is the TWRP image file name if you dowload it from the link above)

fastboot reboot recovery

Successfully tested on iPlay 30 model T1012E and blog owner on model T1012C.

@M3G4 and everyone else, I noticed that the vibration in the PixelExperience image is not working. For example, when the phone rings or keys are pressed. Does this also happen in the original image? Not having installed it I am not able to verify. Thanks in advance for the answers you will want to give me.
Thank you so much bro,you finished my problems.very very thank you.my english is not well。but also than you bro.

buderul

Aug 3, 2014
This rom works better than stock rom, the only issue I've noticied is a additional network in wifi settings, says "NVRAM WARNING:ERR=0x10" but it doesn't affect the normal functionality. Good job keep working and thank you!

Edit: Forgot to say this rom doesn't have FM Radio available like stock rom but I never used it!

Last edited:

Omarlj

Oct 20, 2021
OK, now I find a solution for global user.

1. download CN-rom from https://mega.nz/file/cYgyXLzR#MWEw0byOPqRxnsSzSZ-y7NBlquvDPO5f5h64qfTn2Ow , and flash it with SP Flash tool(I used v5.2124_Win).

2. boot it and check OEM unlocking , then do BLU in fastboot.

3. follow the guide of this thread(about vbmeta and recovery).

4. Well, they are stopped in 47% though, but ignore it and factry reset in recovery.

5. reboot and .... you should see google boot logo!

Thank you for this nice rom!!
How did you do to flash with sp flashtool? . I get a lot of errors when following youtube tutorials like error 5004 and the like, now I have my tablet as a paperweight :(

Omarlj

Oct 20, 2021
what to do after flashing with sp flashtool and the tablet no longer turns on or charges or anything.

ph1970

Oct 28, 2021
Hello, this ROM is very easy to use, just choose simplified Chinese to display English😂

M3G4

Dec 1, 2017
I got the same error failing at:

(~47%) adb: failed to read command: No error
What firmware do you have on there as standard?

T1012
T1012C
T1012E

???

It seems that this ROM works on the T1012 and the T1012E, but not the English language (GLOBAL) version of the T1012C.

If you have the T1012E, I believe you can ignore the error, give it a factory reset from recovery, and it'll work, but I don't have that model to say definitively if that's the case.

PoPMind

Jul 9, 2017
Please let me know if anyone knows the video review or link such as the picture about this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Alldocube iPlay30 / Pro(T1012 & T1012C)

Alldocube, please public kernel source according to GPL rules if you see this thread.

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11
    Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    VoLTE
    GPS
    Auto Brightness
    Camera
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Sound
    Stylus
    Faceunlock

Selinux
    Enforced

Known issues
    You tell me.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download
    AFH

Donation

https://paypal.me/sjllls

Flashing and updating

*/* Unlock bootloader

1. Exit your google account.
    2. Enable OEM unlock in developer settings.
    3. Enable adb debug in developer settings.
    4. Download latest adb driver from google, install it to make sure your PC recognized your pad in adb mode.
    5. Download latest platform-tools from google.
    6.Run with adb:
    Code:
    adb reboot-bootloader
    7. Download latest fastboot driver from google, install it to make sure your PC recognized your pad in fastboot mode.
    8. Run with fastboot:
    Code:
    fastboot flashing unlock
    9. Unlock bootloader according the tissues on screen.
    10. Pad will reboot and all data will be wiped

*/* Flash ROM
    1. All files needed was uploaded to AFH, copy vbmeta.img and recovery.img to the rootdir of platform-tools.
    2. Enable adb debug in developer settings.
    3. Run with adb:
    Code:
    adb reboot-bootloader
    4. Run with fastboot:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot reboot recovery
    5. After entering recovery, you can control pad by volume keys and power keys, power keys is enter.
    then choose Apply update - Apply from ADB
    6. Connect your pad with PC via USB cable, then run with adb:
    Code:
    adb sideload <The-Path-of-ROM(Modify it according to your file path)>
    7. Wipe data in recovery.
    8. After finished flashing, reboot and enjoy.

If you met any issue, you need to try to flash this official ROM before flashing PE 11. (T1012 & T1012C)
    iPlay30 Pro(T1012C)-Android10-210129. You can download from AFH.

Root permission
    Sideload Magisk in recovery

Contributors
    Sjll
    Source Code:
    ROM source: https://github.com/PixelExperience
    Kernel source: Non, use stock prebuilt kernel.

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2021-06-20
    Last Updated 2021-06-20
    after tons of trys im susseful installed the ROM.... the goal in my case was to install the CN version
    the global isnt working for me,,,,,i got the same 47 % fail but ignore it,,,,,factory reset in recovery and the device boots,,,,,the instructions in op work for me,,,,,,thx for the hard work and support :)
    Hi, Thanks for the great work.

I installed the ROM and I encountered an issue that the tablet unable to adjust sound volume, it is always in maximum volume.

Thanks
    I aleady fixed it, new build will be uploaded today after new build finish.

Waw. Waiting for custom ROM for my alldocube. Do you mine to adding video how this ROM perform. Since I use my tablet for works what's the difference between this and stock.

Did it still have 4 axis orientation? Thank you before for your work
    Orientation works.
    Please let us know how it perform? Battery? Dual sim work? I'm using active stylus to take a note, is it palm rejection still working? Gesture navigation is it work in third party launcher? I'm still considering for install this ROM. Thank you in advance.
    I feel the preformce is running smoother than stock rom, battery life seems no difference with stock rom.

However, I just use the tablet at home watch YouTube so I have not try dual sim and stylus

Hope this help
    after tons of trys im susseful installed the ROM.... the goal in my case was to install the CN version
    the global isnt working for me,,,,,i got the same 47 % fail but ignore it,,,,,factory reset in recovery and the device boots,,,,,the instructions in op work for me,,,,,,thx for the hard work and support :)
    This solved my issue. The hardest part was finding a download for the Chinese firmware but found one here: https://blog.chenx221.cyou/2021/03/06/酷比魔方iplay30玩机记录/ and installed with sp flash tool. Once this was done install completed without issue.