• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11] POSP-v4.0.0 [BETA][fajita][11.0.0_r4]

Search This thread

Ziauddin_Sameer

Oct 25, 2016
Chittagong
main.png

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
 * Your warranty is void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Now that I'm done saving my butt, let's proceed :D

about.png

Potato Open Sauce Project is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own sauce to it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.

[SIZE=+2]Team Potato[/SIZE]
@Agent_fabulous
@ZerNico
@raj_jdja
@ShreyanshLodha
@ATechnoHazard
@deletescape
@HrX
@JagravNaik
@ash4win

Design:
@McAwesomePL
Valvze
Joshua Baldassarre

[SIZE=+1]Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at[/SIZE]
Telegram: https://telegram.me/SaucyPotatoesOfficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PotatoAndroid
Device Support: https://t.me/fajitastuff

features.png

- Nothing yet, it's pure AOSP for now with POSP branding

sources.png

POSP: PotatoProject
POSP Device Sources: PotatoDevices
POSP Kernel Sources: Kernel
POSP Code Review: Gerrit Code Review

install.png

[SIZE=+1]Clean Install[/SIZE]
- Download latest OOS firmware from HERE
- Boot into TWRP
- Flash OOS in TWRP
- Flash TWRP Installer
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash OOS in TWRP again to make sure its on both slots
- Flash TWRP Installer
- Reboot to recovery
- Format Storage
- Flash ROM
- Wipe Data and Cache
- Flash TWRP Installer
- Reboot to Recovery
- Flash GApps
- Reboot
Enjoy

[SIZE=+1]Dirty [/SIZE]
- remove any lock
- Boot into twrp
- flash rom and twrp
- reboot recovery
- flash gapps
- reboot to system

NOTE:
-Encryption is not supported yet, OOS encrypts automatically when booted into system. If TWRP asks for password, simply reboot to system & remove lockscreen lock

BUGS:
-Permissive, if you consider it as bug :p
found something else? Let me know

download.png

ROM: https://mega.nz/folder/CEdlxAJC#9aWhys0LDy4lPqe5TroOtQ
GAPPS:NIKGAPPS
Buy Me a Coffee :eek: ?

Contributors
Ziauddin_Sameer
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Oxygen OS stable
Based On: AOSP
Kernel Source:Luffy Kernel

[SIZE=+1]Credits[/SIZE]
- Google for AOSP
- Team Potato
- Team Awaken

Last edited:

Ziauddin_Sameer

Oct 25, 2016
Chittagong
Well here you go :D
-Fod works.
-Built with luffy kernel.
-Volume panel on left.
-Face Unlock.
-Volume Rocker Music Control.
-Double tap to sleep on statusbar.
-Double tap to Sleep on Lockscreen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200921-153133.jpg
    Screenshot_20200921-153133.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 658
  • Screenshot_20200921-153150.png
    Screenshot_20200921-153150.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 658
  • Screenshot_20200921-153158.png
    Screenshot_20200921-153158.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 632
  • Screenshot_20200921-153208.png
    Screenshot_20200921-153208.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 619
  • Screenshot_20200921-153214.jpg
    Screenshot_20200921-153214.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 606
  • Screenshot_20200921-023304.png
    Screenshot_20200921-023304.png
    90.1 KB · Views: 617
Last edited:
Is there a way to get product sans font?

You can try and flash a zip for it from the old fonts thread here on xda. There was a magisk module that had 220+ custom fonts and product sans was one, but it's no longer maintained as of a month or two ago. I'm about to install POSP 11. I'll try and track down product sans font recovery flashable and I'll install it and report what happened in this same post in about an hour or so from now. 12:35pm central time where I'm located now. I'm a font guru. I understand. ? Also you can try some apps that change fonts but I doubt they'll work. I have a feeling the flashable fonts will work but the fix for the colon on the lock screen clock may not work anymore. It didn't work on A10 for me and I had this huge square where the : is on the lock screen clock. Anyway I'll let you know how it goes.

filip98r

Aug 17, 2014
Podgorica
You can try and flash a zip for it from the old fonts thread here on xda. There was a magisk module that had 220+ custom fonts and product sans was one, but it's no longer maintained as of a month or two ago. I'm about to install POSP 11. I'll try and track down product sans font recovery flashable and I'll install it and report what happened in this same post in about an hour or so from now. 12:35pm central time where I'm located now. I'm a font guru. I understand. ? Also you can try some apps that change fonts but I doubt they'll work. I have a feeling the flashable fonts will work but the fix for the colon on the lock screen clock may not work anymore. It didn't work on A10 for me and I had this huge square where the : is on the lock screen clock. Anyway I'll let you know how it goes.
For me they didn't work, and flashing canary magisk build boots the phone into fastboot mode.

For me they didn't work, and flashing canary magisk build boots the phone into fastboot mode.

TKS! Right when I read your post here I learned this truth. Currently reinstalling POSP without. ??
When I saw fastboot screen I did a fastboot -w but it did no good. Booted twrp and reflashing now.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

There is a new magisk over on oneplus 6 POSP thread that works for root, magisk modded.. Last post on that thread has this zip+ info

filip98r

Aug 17, 2014
Podgorica
TKS! Right when I read your post here I learned this truth. Currently reinstalling POSP without. ??
When I saw fastboot screen I did a fastboot -w but it did no good. Booted twrp and reflashing now.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

There is a new magisk over on oneplus 6 POSP thread that works for root, magisk modded.. Last post on that thread has this zip+ info
I'll check it out now, thanks a lot!