[ROM][11][Project-LegionOS][Official][Curtana][Excalibur][Gram][Joyuese][Unified]

RajKale99

Aug 20, 2015
Pune

BY : @RajKale99

ROM VERSION: 3.3
Device: Miatoll
Maintainer: @Dr. Raj Kale
Build Status: OFFICIAL

Code:
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. 
 * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
''This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."

''LEGIONOS Is just another rom which will be concentrating on features as well as battery performance on other hand , It Is based on AOSP and features are taken from many roms and packed it here"

CLEAN FLASH :
Download the latest build and GApps (optional)
Reboot to recovery
Make nandroid backup (Not Necessary) ( optional)
Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik
Flash the latest build and GApps(on non Gapps build if needed)
Reboot to slot A (B if on A | A if on B) {ONLY FOR A/B PARTITION DEVICES}
Reboot

DIRTY FLASH :
Download the latest build (gapps or non Gapps)
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build
Change Slot {ONLY FOR A/B PARTITION DEVICES}
Wipe Cache
Reboot

Note: GApps only has to be flashed once and on non gapps buildwhereas Magisk/Su is to be flashed every time you Dirty Flash the OTA Update.

You can also use opengpps or flame gapps

Note: Core,Basic,Omni,Macro Gapps are recommended. We don't prefer STOCK/HEAVY Gapps​

LegionOS
Kernel
DT

LineageOS
Xtended
Colt-OS
Many More from CP

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][11][Project-LegionOS][Official][Curtana][Excalibur][Gram][Joyuese][Unified], ROM for the POCO M2 Pro

Contributors: Rajkale99

ROM OS Version: 11.0 R
ROM Kernel: 4.14.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Fw
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v3.3
Stable Release Date: 2020-11-06

Created 2020-11-06
Last Updated 2020-11-08

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravi_sh594

RajKale99

Aug 20, 2015
Pune
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Q: What do you mean by "Unified" in the thread title?
A:*Redmi Note 9S or Indian Redmi Note 9 Pro (curtana), Redmi Note 9 Pro Global Global (joyuese), Redmi Note 9 Pro Max (excalibur), POCO M2 Pro (gram) are basically the same devices, the only significant difference is the 33W charging support on the gram, joyuese & excalibur with joyuese having NFC as well. So I have decided to do a single, unified build for supporting curtain, Excalibur, gram & joyuese.

Q: Which GApps do I use?
A:*Pico & Nano Opengapps i would suggest for vanilla build only

Q: Do I have to wipe data if coming from another ROM?
A:*Yes, I will not be providing help/support to users that haven't wiped data when coming from another ROM.

Q: How often will I be getting updates?
A:*The plan is for bimonthly, if unavoidable circumstances come up, please don't spam the thread. I will release a build as soon as one is ready.

Q: Is the ROM official?
A:*The ROM is Official.

Q: I use Telegram, where can I find help on that platform?
A:*Tag me https://t.me/LegionOS

Q: Does SafteyNet pass?
A:*Yes, SafetyNet does pass.

Q: I'm having high idle drain, please fix.
A:*I'll need more data from you to figure it out, Install BetterBatteryStats and let me know about what it tells you after 3-4 charge cycles. Please do not report issues when having apps like Greenify, Naptime, Wakelock blocker, etc.

xN00Bx

Jun 11, 2016
Who Knows?
Much Excited to flash an Official Stable A11 ROM with Customization ?♥ #curtana

Here some ss of this great ROM:

Attachments

Last edited:

Pulkit Shakya

Jul 7, 2018
A smooth great rom

Hi
This is just overall custom rom with everything including , please look above in screenshots
While it is the best one with android 11 rom out there
Just hoping in the upcoming builds we will have Selinux Enforcing just a suggestion definately not pin pointing...
As of ideal drain as suggested above, help the developer with the data it will be better ...
But no flaws and I like it
Thanks for reading....
:)

RajKale99

Aug 20, 2015
Pune
Hi
This is just overall custom rom with everything including , please look above in screenshots
While it is the best one with android 11 rom out there
Just hoping in the upcoming builds we will have Selinux Enforcing just a suggestion definately not pin pointing...
As of ideal drain as suggested above, help the developer with the data it will be better ...
But no flaws and I like it
Thanks for reading....
:)
Thanks a lot

AbboodSY

May 3, 2014
Homs
Much Excited to flash an Official Stable A11 ROM with Customization #curtana

Here some ss of this great ROM:
Pls share your first SoT with us when your battery goes from 100% to 1%

I'm really interested in flashing this ROM but alas I'm stuck in this 2 weeks period before I unlock my bootloader..

abhi.s4u

Jun 27, 2012
Awesome work bro.. ?
This type of builds take our device to more heights
One suggestion create topic for the same(redirect link) also in mi note 9pro section so, that more and more members see it.. thank u

Levi4cyber

Apr 26, 2018
I just flashed, great overall stable ROM.

Safety net for not pass! What should I do?

I wanna flash Gapps, but I've installed the Gapps version (didn't provide a vanilla version), can I just flash NikGapps in recovery now?

Also am not sure if it's the ROM, it says I have to Format SD card in order to use it, (I already formatted it on my PC and copied back all files, but it still asks me to Format it on the phone!)??

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Raju75

Oct 11, 2020
I just flashed, great overall stable ROM.

Safety net for not pass! What should I do?

I wanna flash Gapps, but I've installed the Gapps version (didn't provide a vanilla version), can I just flash NikGapps in recovery now?

Also am not sure if it's the ROM, it says I have to Format SD card in order to use it, (I already formatted it on my PC and copied back all files, but it still asks me to Format it on the phone!)??

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Tapatalk
Safety net passed for me

Device: (Curtana w/48MP camera)/Global name: Redmi note 9S/Indian name: Redmi Note 9 pro

I did not use sd card. Was running official MIUI12.0.1.0. Had bootloader unlocked, twrp 3.4.0-11 installed. Backed up my files present in phone and also created backup from twrp (of system and boot)

Steps I followed:
1. Copied rom zip file to internal storage. Powered off phone. Booted to twrp(power button+volume up button). Press wipe button in twrp>Wipe dalvic, data, cache.
2. Reboot to recovery(power+vol up). It was asking for some password, I tapped cancel, everytime that happened. Pressed install button in twrp>The Internal storage was showing folders with weird names. So did a format data by going wipe button>format data button)(one that requires to type 'yes'). Phone files got deleted(the rom zip file too).
3. So I copied it again(while being in twrp, connected to computer through usb)- copied legion rom file (.zip) to internal storage. Flashed this rom(Install button in twrp>select that file).
4. wiped cache after flashing finished.(the wipe button appears there after it finishes flashing)
5. Rebooted to system.(reboot button also appears)
6. Phone was stuck(>15minutes) on legion logo which comes after Redmi logo.
7. Rebooted to twrp. Formatted data again(type 'yes' one)
8. Rebooted to system.(in twrp press reboot button>system)
9. This time it started nicely. Now I downloaded NikGApps Omni version(through link provided in the main post)
Placed this zip file in internal storage. Powered off phone. booted to twrp. Flashed it. Rebooted to system.
10. Thats it. Been working great since then.

I'm sorry if I wrote very long. I'm an absolute beginner to this stuff. I watched multiple YouTube videos before proceeding. I wrote this keeping in mind if someone else like me, wanted a complete step by step guide like I was looking for on YouTube.

Proof :

Last edited:
Reactions: xaker_no_1

Sonny37

Aug 28, 2020
I think they have done a good work with this rom. But I found some bugs after I flashed it on my Joyeuse:
Bubbles don't work properly, first time when I activated, it crashed. After reboot it works but in few minutes bubbles closes by itself.
Also it seems the system got disconnected from storage once, I was trying to make an screenshot and screenrecord and I got an error message, I couldn't see my files on file manager. So I rebooted again and now it is fixed.

Sorry for bad english.

Btw, for everything else I think this is best Android 11 rom I've tried for now.
Thanks

RajKale99

Aug 20, 2015
Pune
I think they have done a good work with this rom. But I found some bugs after I flashed it on my Joyeuse:
Bubbles don't work properly, first time when I activated, it crashed. After reboot it works but in few minutes bubbles closes by itself.
Also it seems the system got disconnected from storage once, I was trying to make an screenshot and screenrecord and I got an error message, I couldn't see my files on file manager. So I rebooted again and now it is fixed.

Sorry for bad english.

Btw, for everything else I think this is best Android 11 rom I've tried for now.
Thanks
Thanks for the feedback and yes bubbles issue will be solved in upcoming update so stay tune

May 19, 2019
Hello friends, I hope you can help me with this query

How about friends, I hope you are well, this rom can be installed on the redmi note 9 pro, does it work correctly?

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

I have the redmi note 9 pro global
How about friends, I hope you are well, this rom can be installed on the redmi note 9 pro, [Joyuese] , does it work correctly?

Last edited: