• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][Project-LegionOS][Official][Curtana][Excalibur][Gram][Joyuese][Unified]

Search This thread

RajKale99

Aug 20, 2015
Pune
legion.jpg

BY : @RajKale99

ROM VERSION: 3.3
Device:
Miatoll
Maintainer: @Dr. Raj Kale
Build Status: OFFICIAL
desclaimer.png

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

''This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."

abt.png

''LEGIONOS Is just another rom which will be concentrating on features as well as battery performance on other hand , It Is based on AOSP and features are taken from many roms and packed it here"

instruction.png

CLEAN FLASH :
Download the latest build and GApps (optional)
Reboot to recovery
Make nandroid backup (Not Necessary) ( optional)
Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik
Flash the latest build and GApps(on non Gapps build if needed)
Reboot to slot A (B if on A | A if on B) {ONLY FOR A/B PARTITION DEVICES}
Reboot

DIRTY FLASH :
Download the latest build (gapps or non Gapps)
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build
Change Slot {ONLY FOR A/B PARTITION DEVICES}
Wipe Cache
Reboot

Note: GApps only has to be flashed once and on non gapps buildwhereas Magisk/Su is to be flashed every time you Dirty Flash the OTA Update.

download.png

You can also use opengpps or flame gapps

Note: Core,Basic,Omni,Macro Gapps are recommended. We don't prefer STOCK/HEAVY Gapps

src.png

LegionOS
Kernel
DT

crcp.png

LineageOS
Xtended
Colt-OS
Many More from CP

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][11][Project-LegionOS][Official][Curtana][Excalibur][Gram][Joyuese][Unified], ROM for the Redmi Note 9 Pro

Contributors: Rajkale99

ROM OS Version: 11.0 R
ROM Kernel: 4.14.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Fw
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
STABLE
Current Stable Version: v3.4
Stable Release Date: 2020-12-26

Created 2020-11-06
Last Updated 2020-11-09

Last edited:

RajKale99

Aug 20, 2015
Pune
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Q: What do you mean by "Unified" in the thread title?
A:*Redmi Note 9S or Indian Redmi Note 9 Pro (curtana), Redmi Note 9 Pro Global Global (joyuese), Redmi Note 9 Pro Max (excalibur), POCO M2 Pro (gram) are basically the same devices, the only significant difference is the 33W charging support on the gram, joyuese & excalibur with joyuese having NFC as well. So I have decided to do a single, unified build for supporting curtain, Excalibur, gram & joyuese.

Q: Which GApps do I use?
A:*Pico & Nano Opengapps i would suggest for vanilla build only

Q: Do I have to wipe data if coming from another ROM?
A:*Yes, I will not be providing help/support to users that haven't wiped data when coming from another ROM.

Q: How often will I be getting updates?
A:*The plan is for bimonthly, if unavoidable circumstances come up, please don't spam the thread. I will release a build as soon as one is ready.

Q: Is the ROM official?
A:*The ROM is Official.

Q: I use Telegram, where can I find help on that platform?
A:*Tag me https://t.me/LegionOS

Q: Does SafteyNet pass?
A:*Yes, SafetyNet does pass.

Q: I'm having high idle drain, please fix.
A:*I'll need more data from you to figure it out, Install BetterBatteryStats and let me know about what it tells you after 3-4 charge cycles. Please do not report issues when having apps like Greenify, Naptime, Wakelock blocker, etc.

Reactions: brabbit640

pwnaz

May 8, 2016
Insane!, smooth af, Gcam working, Viper4Android working, Safety passed,hepatic response on gestures, Ok google working (I can't believe it ), Winedevine L1, Screen recording...
I love it, this rom have everything.... except one thing... Game mode :c (may be i didn't find it), I know there are some apps who can activate this mode but it would be awesome if you can add it on the system
Again... insane work! Thanks!!

Pd. I'll report if i found something weird :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Jas Grover

ghostranger047

Oct 4, 2017
Insane!, smooth af, Gcam working, Viper4Android working, Safety passed,hepatic response on gestures, Ok google working (I can't believe it ), Winedevine L1, Screen recording...
I love it, this rom have everything.... except one thing... Game mode :c (may be i didn't find it), I know there are some apps who can activate this mode but it would be awesome if you can add it on the system

Hey man, anx camera there or not? Cause gcam human photos are horrible.🤣

Arfoid

Dec 20, 2019
Hello,
Did this rom has already Gapps in it? If Gapps are already present, is there a version without Gapps?
Also, I have a Joyeuse device, and I don't understand what this means: "Reboot to slot A (B if on A | A if on B) {ONLY FOR A/B PARTITION DEVICES}"

Thank you.

Zarkusi

Jan 24, 2012
Hello,
Did this rom has already Gapps in it? If Gapps are already present, is there a version without Gapps?
Also, I have a Joyeuse device, and I don't understand what this means: "Reboot to slot A (B if on A | A if on B) {ONLY FOR A/B PARTITION DEVICES}"

Thank you.
Gapps not included according to the description. A/B partitions is tuturial fo Xiaomi Mi A2, ignore this part.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Did you try magisk?

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro

Last edited:

Arfoid

Dec 20, 2019
Gapps not included according to the description. A/B partitions is tuturial fo Xiaomi Mi A2, ignore this part.

Hi,
Thank you, but I was unable to install it.
Probably because I'm on RROS, so I should (I suppose) go back to stock miui and then move forward from there, I don't know.

pwnaz

May 8, 2016
Hey man, anx camera there or not? Cause gcam human photos are horrible.🤣

Anx camera isn't working on A11 :p

Hello,

Thank you.

Gapps already included :)

[/COLOR]Did you try magisk?

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro

Yeah, safety passed and rooted with magisk (you need to hide it)

Arfoid

Dec 20, 2019
Gapps already included :)

Thank you for the info.

Dear OP, is there any way to get a "Clean OS with NO Gapps on board"?
Thank you

keiner99

Jan 12, 2017
Thx Form this awesome rom! is there a setting to change the volume steps? is it possible to enable encryption with twrp recovery?

ZEbbEDY

Dec 9, 2010
I wiped and reboot back to recovery before trying to flash in twrp but no joy, possible to flash via twrp? (Joyeuse coming from pixel experience)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Q: What do you mean by "Unified" in the thread title?
    A:*Redmi Note 9S or Indian Redmi Note 9 Pro (curtana), Redmi Note 9 Pro Global Global (joyuese), Redmi Note 9 Pro Max (excalibur), POCO M2 Pro (gram) are basically the same devices, the only significant difference is the 33W charging support on the gram, joyuese & excalibur with joyuese having NFC as well. So I have decided to do a single, unified build for supporting curtain, Excalibur, gram & joyuese.

Q: Which GApps do I use?
    A:*Pico & Nano Opengapps i would suggest for vanilla build only

Q: Do I have to wipe data if coming from another ROM?
    A:*Yes, I will not be providing help/support to users that haven't wiped data when coming from another ROM.

Q: How often will I be getting updates?
    A:*The plan is for bimonthly, if unavoidable circumstances come up, please don't spam the thread. I will release a build as soon as one is ready.

Q: Is the ROM official?
    A:*The ROM is Official.

Q: I use Telegram, where can I find help on that platform?
    A:*Tag me https://t.me/LegionOS

Q: Does SafteyNet pass?
    A:*Yes, SafetyNet does pass.

Q: I'm having high idle drain, please fix.
    A:*I'll need more data from you to figure it out, Install BetterBatteryStats and let me know about what it tells you after 3-4 charge cycles. Please do not report issues when having apps like Greenify, Naptime, Wakelock blocker, etc.