[ROM] [11] [Project-LegionOS] [Official] | Redmi S2/Y2 (YSL)

Search This thread

Dinesh019

Mar 29, 2018
Hisar
legion.jpg

BY : @RajKale99

ROM VERSION: 3.3
Device: Redmi S2/Y2 (YSL)
Maintainer: @dinesh kumar
Build Status: OFFICIAL

desclaimer.png

Code:
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. 
 * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

''This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."

abt.png

''LEGIONOS Is just another rom which will be concentrating on features as well as battery performance on other hand, It Is based on AOSP and features are taken from many roms and packed it here"

instruction.png

CLEAN FLASH :
Download the latest build and GApps (optional)
Reboot to recovery
Make nandroid backup (Not Necessary) ( optional)
Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik
Flash the latest build and GApps(on non Gapps build if needed)
Reboot to slot A (B if on A | A if on B) {ONLY FOR A/B PARTITION DEVICES}
Reboot

DIRTY FLASH :
Download the latest build (gapps or non Gapps)
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build
Change Slot {ONLY FOR A/B PARTITION DEVICES}
Wipe Cache
Reboot

Note: GApps only have to be flashed once and on non-gapps build, whereas Magisk/Su is to be flashed every time you Dirty Flash the OTA Update.

download.png

This is Gapps Build.

NikGApps

Note: Core, Basic, Omni, Macro Gapps are recommended. We don't prefer STOCK/HEAVY Gapps​

src.png

LegionOS

Version Information

crcp.png

LineageOS
Xtended
Colt-OS

XDA:DevDB Information
LegionOS For Redmi S2/Y2(YSL)

ROM Contributors: Rajkale99

Device Source
Device Tree
Vendor Tree
Kernel Tree

ROM OS Version: 11.0 R
ROM Kernel: 4.9.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v3.3
Stable Release Date: 10-11-2020

Project Legion-OS, ROM for the Redmi S2/Y2(YSL)

Device Contributors
Dinesh Kumar, mahajant99, lostark13, mvasaikh and all ysl dev.

Version Information

Created 2020-11-10
Last Updated 2020-11-10

Reactions: devyesh

ClanCCCP

Sep 13, 2019
Yesterday I installed this ROM. Most of the functions work fine. Auto brightness glitches and some screens remain light on a dark theme. For a very long time, the smartwatch Amazfit Bip did not connect to the bluetooth. Connected, but after reboot, I could not connect at all. I returned to HavocOS, I will follow this ROM. Thanks for not forgetting our stupid phone.
Sorry for google translation. I don't trust my knowledge of English

Dinesh019

Mar 29, 2018
Hisar

Yesterday I installed this ROM. Most of the functions work fine. Auto brightness glitches and some screens remain light on a dark theme. For a very long time, the smartwatch Amazfit Bip did not connect to the bluetooth. Connected, but after reboot, I could not connect at all. I returned to HavocOS, I will follow this ROM. Thanks for not forgetting our stupid phone.
Sorry for google translation. I don't trust my knowledge of English

Thanks for your review, I'll try to solve this in the next update. It would be better if you provide logs.:)

xNiux

Nov 5, 2009
Really a great rom ! fast, responsive and friendly use. I have some remarks and somes bugs :
- REM : Missing rounded corner for the display
- REM : Camera app is too basic (Low luminosity improvement, on this phone and other rom too, has a bad result, and it couldn't be disable)
- REM : Animation like waiting/loading ring are too fast, it's strange ^^
- REM : Missing Visual Voicemail (I alaways have this problem on any rom if I install other gapps package than Stock one (Tiny, Vanilla etc ..)

- BUG : During call, I have a total phone blackout (Need to do a very long push on power button to restart it)
- BUG : Fingerprint sensor doesn't functionnal in application
- BUG : Night display doesn't disable automatically on morning
- BUG : Slide-up to answer an entering call is very difficult

==> I could send log if you tell me where I could find it. Also, I have disabled Debug mode, if it is necessary to have a complete log, I could enabled it.

Last edited:

xNiux

Nov 5, 2009
Also, Whatsapp can't read QRCode from Whatsapp Web or desktop.
Someone has this problem on OctaviusOS and found solution. But I don't know how to apply it :

The only issue I was having, I solved it myself and I'll post here the solution if someone needs it:
- Whatsapp was not reading the QRCODE for the whatsapp.web or whatsapp desktop. All I needed to do was to remove this line from system/vendor/build.prop:
- camera.hal1.packagelist=com.whatsapp, com.instagram.android (or something like that, just search for whatsapp and remove the one with hal1 in it)

Dinesh019

Mar 29, 2018
Hisar
Really a great rom ! fast, responsive and friendly use. I have some remarks and somes bugs :
- REM : Missing rounded corner for the display
- REM : Camera app is too basic (Low luminosity improvement, on this phone and other rom too, has a bad result, and it couldn't be disable)
- REM : Animation like waiting/loading ring are too fast, it's strange ^^
- REM : Missing Visual Voicemail (I alaways have this problem on any rom if I install other gapps package than Stock one (Tiny, Vanilla etc ..)

- BUG : During call, I have a total phone blackout (Need to do a very long push on power button to restart it)
- BUG : Fingerprint sensor doesn't functionnal in application
- BUG : Night display doesn't disable automatically on morning
- BUG : Slide-up to answer an entering call is very difficult

==> I could send log if you tell me where I could find it. Also, I have disabled Debug mode, if it is necessary to have a complete log, I could enabled it.

If you wanna share logs your can message me on telegram @Theropods or in support group @RedmiY2chat.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    legion.jpg

BY : @RajKale99

ROM VERSION: 3.3
    Device: Redmi S2/Y2 (YSL)
    Maintainer: @dinesh kumar
    Build Status: OFFICIAL

desclaimer.png

Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. 
     * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

''This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."

abt.png

''LEGIONOS Is just another rom which will be concentrating on features as well as battery performance on other hand, It Is based on AOSP and features are taken from many roms and packed it here"

instruction.png

CLEAN FLASH :
    Download the latest build and GApps (optional)
    Reboot to recovery
    Make nandroid backup (Not Necessary) ( optional)
    Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik
    Flash the latest build and GApps(on non Gapps build if needed)
    Reboot to slot A (B if on A | A if on B) {ONLY FOR A/B PARTITION DEVICES}
    Reboot

DIRTY FLASH :
    Download the latest build (gapps or non Gapps)
    Reboot to recovery
    Flash the latest build
    Change Slot {ONLY FOR A/B PARTITION DEVICES}
    Wipe Cache
    Reboot

Note: GApps only have to be flashed once and on non-gapps build, whereas Magisk/Su is to be flashed every time you Dirty Flash the OTA Update.

download.png

This is Gapps Build.

NikGApps

Note: Core, Basic, Omni, Macro Gapps are recommended. We don't prefer STOCK/HEAVY Gapps​

src.png

LegionOS

Version Information

crcp.png

LineageOS
    Xtended
    Colt-OS

LegionOS For Redmi S2/Y2(YSL)

ROM Contributors: Rajkale99

Device Source
    Device Tree
    Vendor Tree
    Kernel Tree

ROM Kernel: 4.9.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v3.3
    Stable Release Date: 10-11-2020

Project Legion-OS, ROM for the Redmi S2/Y2(YSL)

Device Contributors
    Dinesh Kumar, mahajant99, lostark13, mvasaikh and all ysl dev.

Version Information

Created 2020-11-10
    Last Updated 2020-11-10