• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [11] Project Sakura 5.X [UNOFFICIAL] | VANILLA [2021-09-25][MONTHLY]

Search This thread

CyderXDA

header.png

Project Sakura is a custom ROM based on Lineage OS, It tries to remain true to it while also providing some more functionality and UI changes. Its sole purpose is to provide a platform which is powered by Lineage and is more customisable than Lineage.
disclaimer.png

Your warranty is now void. We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
"This is a user friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."
flashing.png
1. Download the ROM, Gapps, Magisk (Optional)
2. Reboot to Recovery, wipe System, Dalvik/Cache, Cache, Data, Preload
3. Flash ROM, Gapps, Magisk (Optional)
4. Reboot and Enjoy!
download.png

credits.png

-Lineage OS
-AOSP
-Superior OS
-AOSiP
-DerpFest
-Pixel Experience

-Extended UI
-Havoc OS
-CrDroid ROM

donate.png
ROM Developer
source.png
ROM
Kernel
miscinfo.png
@CyderXDA : Device maintainer
@king1990 : Kernel and Devices sources
@Synt4x.93 for his amazing work on 9810 devices

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Maintainer: Cyder
Build Type: Unofficial

ROM OS Version: 11.0

XDA:DevDB Information
Project Sakura 5.x for crownlte, ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Contributors:
@CyderXDA
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based on: LineageOS 18.1

Version Information:
Current Stable Version: 5.R
Stable Release Date: 2021-09-19

Created: 2021-09-19
Last updated: 2021-09-25

Last edited:

QasimHamdani

Apr 29, 2021
Plz update andriod 12 beta...and this rom only one.problem mobile poweroff charging well but light not show minor problem...very best rom lovely ......plzz gpps include

CyderXDA

Plz update andriod 12 beta...and this rom only one.problem mobile poweroff charging well but light not show minor problem...very best rom lovely ......plzz gpps include
Android 12 is still WIP and it not released it yet. The light while charging with poweroff seems a known bugs on aosp. I'll keep doing Vanilla builds and let the gapps package is optional.

CyderXDA

Thread has been updated. [2021-09-25]
Changelogs:

+Some sensors problem which makes idle drain high should've been solved.
+Some LiveDisplay features nuked for better experience.
+ArrowOS Kernel included.
+Device maintainer name is now shown.
Notes:
Please clean flash due to some LiveDisplay features is nuked, which may cause your device to bootloop.

Last edited:

QasimHamdani

Apr 29, 2021
I request you to include gapps and migisk root...upload original samsung camera this camera is very bad its result is not good ..i like live camrea best note 960f....And also put file manager of good quality The rom is very nice, very fast ....i think andriod 12 will launch you very soon 😄😄😄

ghembuls

May 26, 2015
Jakarta
I request you to include gapps and migisk root...upload original samsung camera this camera is very bad its result is not good ..i like live camrea best note 960f....And also put file manager of good quality The rom is very nice, very fast ....i think andriod 12 will launch you very soon 😄😄😄
1st of all, this is a good AOSP rom, enough customisation to play around, and gentle on battery. 2nd, about gapps, there lots of gapps option to choose, opengapps, bitgapps and niksgapps. You can choose which one serve you better, it give you better choices to suit your needs. 3rd, since this is an AOSP based rom, no samsung apps will work, but there are some ported samsung apps which may work on AOSP. 4th, same as gapps, you can also choose so many good file manager. 5th, magisk is easy to download. 6th, this rom uses lineage snap camera, as default for almost of AOSP rom. If you wish for more enhance cam, you can use Gcam, and same as gapps, you can choose so many camera apps, but no samsung cam will be used.

Last, dont be confused between OneUI based and AOSP based. If you wish to have samsung apps, you can use Noble by Alexis, it is OneUI 3.1 based A11 rom. If you decide to go with AOSP, then Vanilla (standard) build is best, cause it give you freedom to choose what apps go into your device.

Reactions: CyderXDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    header.png

Project Sakura is a custom ROM based on Lineage OS, It tries to remain true to it while also providing some more functionality and UI changes. Its sole purpose is to provide a platform which is powered by Lineage and is more customisable than Lineage.
    disclaimer.png

Your warranty is now void. We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
    "This is a user friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."
    flashing.png
    1. Download the ROM, Gapps, Magisk (Optional)
    2. Reboot to Recovery, wipe System, Dalvik/Cache, Cache, Data, Preload
    3. Flash ROM, Gapps, Magisk (Optional)
    4. Reboot and Enjoy!
    download.png

credits.png

-Lineage OS
    -AOSP
    -Superior OS
    -AOSiP
    -DerpFest
    -Pixel Experience

-Extended UI
    -Havoc OS
    -CrDroid ROM

donate.png
    ROM Developer
    source.png
    ROM
    Kernel
    miscinfo.png
    @CyderXDA : Device maintainer
    @king1990 : Kernel and Devices sources
    @Synt4x.93 for his amazing work on 9810 devices

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 9
    Maintainer: Cyder
    Build Type: Unofficial

ROM OS Version: 11.0

XDA:DevDB Information
    Project Sakura 5.x for crownlte, ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Contributors:
    @CyderXDA
    ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based on: LineageOS 18.1

Version Information:
    Current Stable Version: 5.R
    Stable Release Date: 2021-09-19

Created: 2021-09-19
    Last updated: 2021-09-25
    1st of all, this is a good AOSP rom, enough customisation to play around, and gentle on battery. 2nd, about gapps, there lots of gapps option to choose, opengapps, bitgapps and niksgapps. You can choose which one serve you better, it give you better choices to suit your needs. 3rd, since this is an AOSP based rom, no samsung apps will work, but there are some ported samsung apps which may work on AOSP. 4th, same as gapps, you can also choose so many good file manager. 5th, magisk is easy to download. 6th, this rom uses lineage snap camera, as default for almost of AOSP rom. If you wish for more enhance cam, you can use Gcam, and same as gapps, you can choose so many camera apps, but no samsung cam will be used.

Last, dont be confused between OneUI based and AOSP based. If you wish to have samsung apps, you can use Noble by Alexis, it is OneUI 3.1 based A11 rom. If you decide to go with AOSP, then Vanilla (standard) build is best, cause it give you freedom to choose what apps go into your device.