• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11] Project Sakura [gauguin] Mi 10i 5G/ Mi 10T Lite/ Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

software_ss

Apr 10, 2021
Hi, I have download from the following link https://projectsakura.xyz/download.html
and tried files so far
ProjectSakura-5.R-VANILLA-20210405-1759-a10-arm-OFFICIAL.zip
ProjectSakura-5.R-VANILLA-20210406-1645-a20-OFFICIAL.zip
ProjectSakura-VANILLA-2.Q-20201016-1211-joyeuse-OFFICIAL.zip

But when tried to install from twrp-3.5.2_10-0-gauguin, it says these this files are not for this device. I am using 'mi note 9 pro g5 china version' what does not have Play Store.

Please help which version will allow the device and let me use Play Store. Thanks.

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Hi, I have download from the following link https://projectsakura.xyz/download.html
and tried files so far

But when tried to install from twrp-3.5.2_10-0-gauguin, it says these this files are not for this device. I am using 'mi note 9 pro g5 china version' what does not have Play Store.

Please help which version will allow the device and let me use Play Store. Thanks.
You are posting in the MI 10t lite forum

You are trying to flash roms that are not for your device (Indian and international versions can be different firmware to Chinese) & the warnings are there as a check so you don't permanently damage your device!

And I'm guessing you would want this one

Please post in the correct forum for your device in future

Reactions: software_ss

Hackris

Dec 28, 2020

header.png

Project Sakura is a custom ROM based on Lineage OS, It tries to remain true to it while also providing some more functionality and UI changes. Its sole purpose is to provide a platform which is powered by Lineage and is more customisable than Lineage.

disclaimer.png

Code:
[/SIZE][/CENTER]
[SIZE=4][CENTER]* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. 
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."

flashing.png

CLEAN FLASH :
Download the Build you want to flash.
-Reboot to recovery
-Take Backup (Not Necessary)
-Format Data
-Flash the ROM
-Reboot

download.png

DOWNLOAD

credits.png

-Lineage OS
-AOSP
-Superior OS
-AOSiP
-DerpFest

-Pixel Experience
-Extended UI
-Havoc OS
-CrDroid ROM

source.png

Project Sakura Source

support.png

Telegram Group

REPORTING BUGS!
As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
for more READ THIS

miscinfo.png

Project Sakura, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G | Mi 10T Lite | Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Device: gauguininpro | gauguin | gauguinpro
Build Type: Official
ROM Version: 4.R
Android Version: Android 11
SELinux Status: Permissive
Kernel Source: https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/gauguin-q-oss
Release Date: 2021-February-17
Maintainers
WallyWest, nerdfail
When I flash the ROM everything works fine but when I reboot to system it just reboots to recovery.What am I doing wrong?

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
When I flash the ROM everything works fine but when I reboot to system it just reboots to recovery.What am I doing wrong?
Chances are you have not got the correct base stock firmware/vendor

If this is based on Android 10 firmware you need to flash that first
Same for if its based on android 11 firmware

Note a custom android 11 rom can be based on stock android 10 firmware so don't get confused!

If you are on android 11 stock firmware my guess would be you need to downgrade to 10 before flashing this rom

Try a different rom based on android 11 stock firmware and preferably with selinux enforcing - read 1st post of threads for details

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hackris

Hackris

Dec 28, 2020
Chances are you have not got the correct base stock firmware/vendor

If this is based on Android 10 firmware you need to flash that first
Same for if its based on android 11 firmware

Note a custom android 11 rom can be based on stock android 10 firmware so don't get confused!

If you are on android 11 stock firmware my guess would be you need to downgrade to 10 before flashing this rom

Try a different rom based on android 11 stock firmware and preferably with selinux enforcing - read 1st post of threads for details
I am on MIUI weekly build now. It's an Android 11 ROM. Is there a way to flash the firmware separate from the ROM?

Whiskeyomega

Mar 18, 2016
Manchester
LG V30
ASUS ROG Phone II
An issue I've found. In Data connection for sim cards the connections are not the same in the menu as they are, actually set to. Screenshot shows what is actually global. Global in the menu is like 4 options at best and not even 4G+

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210504-031558_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210504-031558_Settings.png
    181 KB · Views: 27

nerdfail

Dec 10, 2015
Delhi

WallyWest

May 15, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 10i
and tried files so far

Your device is gauguin aka Mi 10i aka Mi 10T Lite aka Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G and you're trying to flash zips for completely different devices

Reactions: software_ss
It is possible to turn on the screen when we pick up the phone? This is very useful for me.
You have two other options, tap to turn on screen and tap to lock screen.. that's almost the same... I'f your phone is on table ,no need to pick I'm up, just tap two times and you will see if you have notification.. useful stuff

Reactions: mvarejao

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks Kurt, camera is fine with the latest firmware. I noticed something else.
    Out of a sudden sometimes, for example while browsing with firefox, the dialer shows up in the status bar without a call and battery drain is ~20% for com.qualcomm.qti.cne ...

View attachment 5395829

Do you have any idea what's that?
    Same thing happened to me few days ago. I've read that com.qualcomm.qti.cne aka. CneApp is related to WiFi/Mobile smart switching. Just seems odd that this CneApp would start draining when I have the smart switching turned off..

fnjczt.png

header.png

Project Sakura is a custom ROM based on Lineage OS, It tries to remain true to it while also providing some more functionality and UI changes. Its sole purpose is to provide a platform which is powered by Lineage and is more customisable than Lineage.

disclaimer.png

Code:
    [/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][CENTER]* Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. 
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."

flashing.png

CLEAN FLASH :
    -Reboot to recovery
    -Format Data
    -Flash the ROM
    -Reboot

download.png

DOWNLOAD

credits.png

-Lineage OS
    -AOSP
    -Superior OS
    -AOSiP
    -DerpFest

-Pixel Experience
    -Extended UI
    -Havoc OS
    -CrDroid ROM

source.png

Project Sakura Source

support.png

Telegram Group

REPORTING BUGS!
    for more READ THIS

miscinfo.png

Project Sakura, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G | Mi 10T Lite | Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

ROM Version: 5.R
    SELinux Status: Enforcing
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/gauguin-q-oss
    Maintainers
    WallyWest, nerdfail

header.png

disclaimer.png

Code:
    [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [SIZE=4][CENTER]* Your warranty is now void.

flashing.png

CLEAN FLASH :
    -Reboot to recovery
    -Format Data
    -Flash the ROM
    -Reboot

download.png

DOWNLOAD

credits.png

-Lineage OS
    -AOSP
    -Superior OS
    -AOSiP
    -DerpFest

-Pixel Experience
    -Extended UI
    -Havoc OS
    -CrDroid ROM

source.png

Project Sakura Source

support.png

Telegram Group

REPORTING BUGS!
    for more READ THIS

miscinfo.png

ROM Version: 4.R
    SELinux Status: Permissive
    Maintainers
    WallyWest, nerdfail
    Moved from Dot to this and it's been great, works well with no bugs as far as I know, very fast and smooth, good SOT, BT audio works fine, nice UI :)
    New version uploaded 5 days ago ...

- SAM -
    so nice to see gauguin getting official custom rom ^_^
    Only Rom I actually managed to get working after wiping the phone completely and flashing the fastboot stock back
    So much better than MIUI