• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11] Project Sakura [gauguin] Mi 10i 5G/ Mi 10T Lite/ Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

heatti

May 6, 2012
Giving this rom a go after half a year dailying xiaomi.eu rom, pretty impressed so far.

Is there any workaround to fix that annoying android 11 related wallpaper cropping? Just literally crops my precise resolution wallpapers for that stupid zoom out effect when you pull notification bar and so on... infuriating.

heatti

May 6, 2012
Smart charging doesn't seem to work?
I tried Stop trigger level: 79, Start trigger level: 21 and both triggers default. When charging, it just charges straight to 100% like usual?

Can someone bit this?

Sakura + telaeswawes kernel.

Awsome score!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-23-07-40-36-944_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-23-07-40-36-944_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Ham_is_here

meltbanana

Feb 13, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Thanks Kurt, camera is fine with the latest firmware. I noticed something else.
Out of a sudden sometimes, for example while browsing with firefox, the dialer shows up in the status bar without a call and battery drain is ~20% for com.qualcomm.qti.cne ...

Screenshot_20210828-231805_Google_Play_Store~2.png

Do you have any idea what's that?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can someone bit this?

Sakura + telaeswawes kernel.

Awsome score!
    Its a bug from one of the latest firmwares, I managed to get it working again reinstalling the second version of MIUI (android 11)
    Hm, currently i'm running on "fw_gauguin_miui_GAUGUINEEAGlobal_V12.5.3.0.RJSEUXM_b87bc73eda_11.0" ... you can find it here Xiaomi Firmware Updater

Gtz
    Kurt

header.png

Project Sakura is a custom ROM based on Lineage OS, It tries to remain true to it while also providing some more functionality and UI changes. Its sole purpose is to provide a platform which is powered by Lineage and is more customisable than Lineage.

disclaimer.png

Code:
    [/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=4][CENTER]* Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. 
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."

flashing.png

CLEAN FLASH :
    Download the Build you want to flash.
    -Reboot to recovery
    -Take Backup (Not Necessary)
    -Format Data
    -Flash the ROM
    -Reboot

download.png

DOWNLOAD

credits.png

-Lineage OS
    -AOSP
    -Superior OS
    -AOSiP
    -DerpFest

-Pixel Experience
    -Extended UI
    -Havoc OS
    -CrDroid ROM

source.png

Project Sakura Source

support.png

Telegram Group

REPORTING BUGS!
    As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
    for more READ THIS

miscinfo.png

Project Sakura, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G | Mi 10T Lite | Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Device: gauguininpro | gauguin | gauguinpro
    Build Type: Official
    ROM Version: 5.R
    Android Version: Android 11
    SELinux Status: Enforcing
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/gauguin-q-oss
    Release Date: 2021-February-17
    Maintainers
    WallyWest, nerdfail

header.png

Project Sakura is a custom ROM based on Lineage OS, It tries to remain true to it while also providing some more functionality and UI changes. Its sole purpose is to provide a platform which is powered by Lineage and is more customisable than Lineage.

disclaimer.png

Code:
    [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [SIZE=4][CENTER]* Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. 
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."

flashing.png

CLEAN FLASH :
    Download the Build you want to flash.
    -Reboot to recovery
    -Take Backup (Not Necessary)
    -Format Data
    -Flash the ROM
    -Reboot

download.png

DOWNLOAD

credits.png

-Lineage OS
    -AOSP
    -Superior OS
    -AOSiP
    -DerpFest

-Pixel Experience
    -Extended UI
    -Havoc OS
    -CrDroid ROM

source.png

Project Sakura Source

support.png

Telegram Group

REPORTING BUGS!
    As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
    for more READ THIS

miscinfo.png

Project Sakura, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G | Mi 10T Lite | Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Device: gauguininpro | gauguin | gauguinpro
    Build Type: Official
    ROM Version: 4.R
    Android Version: Android 11
    SELinux Status: Permissive
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/gauguin-q-oss
    Release Date: 2021-February-17
    Maintainers
    WallyWest, nerdfail
    Moved from Dot to this and it's been great, works well with no bugs as far as I know, very fast and smooth, good SOT, BT audio works fine, nice UI :)
    New version uploaded 5 days ago ...

- SAM -
    so nice to see gauguin getting official custom rom ^_^
    Only Rom I actually managed to get working after wiping the phone completely and flashing the fastboot stock back
    So much better than MIUI