• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][raphael][MacteAnimo] IronLOS-Project ROM 1.3 [09/10/2021]

Search This thread

ralf979

Sep 8, 2007
mqphme9.png

IronLOS-Project for Redmi K20 Pro
Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
*/

A Small Description of the IronLOS

IronLOS-Project is a LineageOS so it will follow all it's developments. I just added the features that I think are useful for my use of the device. Since I worked on it, I thought I'd share the work with those who make the same use of the device as me !!Enjoy IronLOS.

Telegram: Group
Github: IronLOS-Project
PayPal: Buy me a coffee
IronLOS Team: @ralf979 Only me ? no no Andrea UZ (proud husband, father, bassist and android lover) and the shy .... does not want to be seen !!

EXTRAFEATURE
Click here to see

SCREENSHOTS
Te4QqTH.jpg

GBSyDnr.jpg

AkLsA1k.jpg

U3ZmzhU.jpg

MqKKWf2.jpg

gWoBJcD.jpg

GKy9TRy.jpg

FhqIPIA.jpg

z9fFh1y.jpg

aIBaDGl.jpg

WHAT WORKS?
  • Almost everything
WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
  • You tell me
DOWNLOADS
Click here to Download

Last edited:

Shknz

Mar 27, 2017
Spain
At the moment everything works perfectly and very good performance and efficiency with the battery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    mqphme9.png

IronLOS-Project for Redmi K20 Pro
    Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

A Small Description of the IronLOS

IronLOS-Project is a LineageOS so it will follow all it's developments. I just added the features that I think are useful for my use of the device. Since I worked on it, I thought I'd share the work with those who make the same use of the device as me !!Enjoy IronLOS.

Telegram: Group
    Github: IronLOS-Project
    PayPal: Buy me a coffee
    IronLOS Team: @ralf979 Only me ? no no Andrea UZ (proud husband, father, bassist and android lover) and the shy .... does not want to be seen !!

EXTRAFEATURE
    Click here to see

SCREENSHOTS
    Te4QqTH.jpg

GBSyDnr.jpg

AkLsA1k.jpg

U3ZmzhU.jpg

MqKKWf2.jpg

gWoBJcD.jpg

GKy9TRy.jpg

FhqIPIA.jpg

z9fFh1y.jpg

aIBaDGl.jpg

WHAT WORKS?
    • Almost everything
    WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • You tell me
    DOWNLOADS
    Click here to Download

Great rom, have tested and used since first release. The right balance between performance and customization, great battery backup. Awesome job.