- Feb 27, 2021
hi guys how to disable notification bar or quick setting bar, this very annoying when i play games, this make sometimes when i play game it's accident appear when i scroll down
same here, it appears only after flashing magisk, without it it works wellA question why when i go to speaker mod on call they dont hear me as well as on phone (mic volume lower) ? Any fix? Thats my only problem on this rom and i have it for months since 4.7 or 4.8 everything else is perfect.
I removed the feature since it was breaking FOD for banks and other apps. You can no longer turn off night light on the lockscreen for FOD so you have to turn off the Night Light feature entirely.
found workaround!A question why when i go to speaker mod on call they dont hear me as well as on phone (mic volume lower) ? Any fix? Thats my only problem on this rom and i have it for months since 4.7 or 4.8 everything else is perfect.
Can you please suggest which GCam version should we flash?Changelog for latest (03/02/2021) Update
- Build missing targets from MIUI
- Enable freeform windows
- Use phase offsets as duration
- audio: Increase mic volume
- AbsSeekBar: Fix growRect computation
- AbsSeekBarTest: Fix dpToPixel computation
- Enable IPV4V6 for APN Yesss
- Evolver: Allow scheduling always on display
- IDEClock: Fix preview not displaying
- Merge March 2021 Security patches
- NetworkTrafficSB: Better workaround for RequestLayout() spam
- Settings: Improve OverlayCategoryPreferenceController for icon packs
- Settings: Show full default name in customization preferences
- Show SELinux status in Settings
- SystemUI: HeadsUpStatusBarView: ensure cutout start if cutout bounds are not null
- SystemUI: Fix issues with VoWiFi icon
- SystemUI: Introduce dynamic VoLTE & VoWiFi icons
- apex: Update from RQ2A.210305.006
- fwb: Fix navigation bar button hit testing
Hello. Im facing problem with registering my fingerprint. It has been an isue for a while, so im using other ways to lock/unlock my phone, but maybe someone can help me. Everything was working fine till vendor update to 12.0.3 global, now when i try to register my fingerprint on any version of evolutionx, after wiping Cache at TWRP, sometimes (not always) screen become a bit yellow, i see fingerprint scanner, but after one tap with my finger phone is going back to lockscreen, and after that pixel imprint doesn't see my scanner. Any solution?
That's only thing i see is not working for me, all other things are awesome, thanks a lot!
Thanks a lot for this. I had given up on installing V4A. This worked.ViPER4Android FX By pittvandewitt and MrWhite214 Introduction Many users are enhancing their smartphone audio experience with the popular ViPER4Android software, but some of us have a hard time installing the driver or they don't like the look...forum.xda-developers.com
I'm going to upgrade from android 10 to 11 . Help me how to clean flash the rom(encrypted) with majisk . Or redirect me to the post about instructions to install that I can't find . Thank you .
This is the forum for the K20 Pro, not the device you mentioned. Go ask this question in that forum.When is it finished?
evolution x the official poco x3 pro
He does. Do you?
Hey Joey just wanted you to know, this last update fixed my weird bug. Thanks a lot!!New update re-uploaded. Should work fine with the latest OFox. All changes below. See you guys again in August. Enjoy!
Changelog for latest (07/23/2021) Update
- Disable IORap
- Disable Seamless Transfer
- Nuke Dolby
- Remove fingerprint wake-up animation
- Switch Skia rendering backend to OpenGL
- Update graphics blobs from LA.UM.9.1.r1-10200-SMxxx0.0
- Upstream Soviet kernel to v4.14.240
- props: whitelist ANX for size stream skip
- rootdir: Make fastrpc_shell_3 publicly available
- BatteryMeterView: Fix logcat warning spam
- Bluetooth: Add option to change eSCO Transport Unit Size to 16
- CarSystemUI: Exclude FODCircleViewImpl from UI components
- Cleanup Zygote and USAP leftover changes
- DataSwitchTile: Improve the code
- Evolver: Turn off QS battery estimate by defaultDrop the O_NOFOLLOW flag
- OosPanel, P404Panel: Add missing style fallback
- PrivacyChip: Do not change view on expand
- Restore "bypass lockscreen after face unlock" preference
- Revert blur-related changes in frameworks/native
- ShapeShiftPanel: Add alarm volume slider
- ShapeShiftPanel: Redesign output switcher UI
- SystemUI: VolumeDialogImpl: Fix volume panel permanently visible
- Update translations
- settingslib: Tile: Add more checks if mMetaData is null
I managed to boot with encryption, this is what I did based on the tutorial I read from telegram group.Went through quite a few steps from https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-evolution-x-06-21-2021.4179163/post-85241343
to finally get the storage visible in both orange fox and system. Had to enable 'DFE' in Orange fox even though the instructions don't mention this and I didn't want to disable encryption.
After setup I attempted to 'Encrypt Phone' but this seemed to result in a crash and then failure to boot to system - having to wipe again.
Edit: if I don't enable dfe from Orange fox the phone is encrypted, however I do not get prompted to decrypt in Orange fox, thus can't see any data. It complains about not being able to find the crypto footer in /data.
Therefore all flashing needs to be done using an external PC and tool. Perhaps I should have stayed with twrp given I want/need to use encryption.
/* * Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X, * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you. */