Thanks for your help.
Thanks for your help.
1. I had NFC in stock rom which means I either have the CN or the Global version. I was running the EU rom, which also had NFC in it. I flashed the following:
Any idea how I can see if I have global or CN version?
3. Cannot find it via search. There is a new ROM update which might fix it.
4. After the NFC issue is fixed (which might require some flashing... and the issues still occures I will provides logs.
Big Thanks. This did it. Sorry I used the wrong firmware. With the latest build all issues are also fixed
- You flashed RAPHAELININGlobal-V184.108.40.206.QFKINXM-10.0-vendor-firmware.zip which is the Indian firmware which has NFC disabled. You need to flash RAPHAELGlobal-V220.127.116.11.QFKMIXM-10.0-vendor-firmware.zip.
- Quick Unlock is under Settings > Security > Click the gear button beside the Screen lock preference.
- Please update to the latest build to avoid SystemUI issues.
Just download Google Recorder. We won't include ANX.Hi,
Can you please add the default camera or ANX Camera?
That would be life-saving.
Because this is the camera that will not crush and having a working camera is always great.
And can you please add a recorder app?
I know you're a newbie, but couldn't you at least go a single page back to check post #1729? Kindly stop spamming my thread.
What I think is the stock camera is far better as the stock camera can use 48 MP mode, but ANX cam can't. Is it possible to add the stock cam?
I'm done trying to listen to your suggestions. Thanks.What I think is the stock camera is far better as the stock camera can use 48 MP mode, but ANX cam can't. Is it possible to add the stock cam?
I think maximum people in this thread would agree with me on this.
And can you please remove 1 File app as we are getting 2 file apps in the rom.
Thanks for the great work. Please keep the great work.
True story. No stock camera is the best option. Anyone can flash their favorite camera on their own.
Latest gcam Burial B16 takes great selfies!GCam is the worst for front camera but takes good enough pic with the rear camera, for selfies open camera is pretty good, if of course no one minds to see their face skin pores I don't use use beauty mode crap. As for the ROM it's everything I wanted. N the best thing is root isn't necessary for everything to work out of box.
/* * Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X, * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you. */