Was that so hard?
Was that so hard?
Now it entirely depends on your device's mood whether it likes to pop up that camera or not. You just need to be patient & wait. Its a hardware issue. Software related issues can be solved with the help of installing APK. Thanks.
I'll recommend calibrating the motor once, just to not take any chances.
Give your camera app all the permissions it wants ...be it location,storage,contacts etc.Then download this gallery app from playstore called "photo gallery tools". It has 4.8 rating & a rare free gallery app with almost no ads & user friendly also. Give all necessary permissions to that as well & you should be good to save them next time you shoot them.I have a problem with the build i camera app, photos don't save. I get a preview of the photo which I have taken, however when I click on it I shows an older photos. I guess it has to do with rights, but the camera app has rights to store files. Anybody an solutions
Everything seems to be working perfectly. No issues regarding anything as if now except the fact that charging speed has been reduced considerably IDK for whatever reason but previously on the same ROM i have experienced excellent "turbo charging" speeds as i am using a 27W brick for my K20 pro. Previously it used to charge 60% in 30mins & now 42-43% in 30mins as it indicates "Charging rapidly" while charging & not "turbo charging". Request you to have a closer look over it. Please fix this in upcoming builds, if possible.Thanks !May the 4th be with everyone! May security patches have arrived with new fixes and additional features. Heads Up snooze and timeout has been brought back from Pie. More Lock screen clock styles have been added. FOD issues should no longer persist. You can now block individual apps from resuming media in QS. Other fixes and changes in the changelog. Hope you guys continue to support Evo by donating! Thanks!
Changelog for latest (05/04/2021) Update
- gps: New configs for better stability & accuracy
- ini: Remove TDLS INI from ini file
- libinit: set dalvik heap configuration conditionally
- nfc: Sync NXP config with PN80T template
- nfc: Tone down debugging
- AuthBiometricsView: Add missing null checks
- AuthController: Add null check for mCurrentDialog in onBiometricError()
- Camera: Fix a removal-while-iterate bug
- DeviceConfig: Add telephony to public namespaces
- Evolver: HeadsUp: Add snooze function
- Evolver: HeadsUp: Add timeout option
- Evolver: HeadsUp: Make all prefs depend on master global switch
- Evolver: Introduce AppListPreference for a much cleaner look
- Evolver: Lockscreen Clocks: Add more designs
- Evolver: Utilize our AppListPreference with Heads-up, GamingMode, Sensor block
- FOD: Final fixes to icon getting stuck in AOD/Ambient
- Fix notification guts and header opacity
- Fix two problems in the ExecuteBinary function
- Fix up alpha scale for notification image view
- Fix up notification opacity with animation
- HeadsUpManager: Switch to SysUIToast for showing toasts
- IDEClock: s/u0027/u0022
- Merge May 2021 security patches
- NetworkRegistrationInfo: Add Parcel recycle
- PixelPropsUtils: Update to May 2021 build fingerprint
- Screenshot: Extend "Post a silent notification if screenshot is dismissed"
- Settings: Allow user to block individual apps from resuming
- Settings: Clipboard access toast: Improvements
- Settings: Make media player allowed list dependent on toggle
- StitchImage: Remove Firebase from prebuilt manifest
- StitchImage: Update prebuilt apps
- StitchImage: use accent for buttons
- Upstream Lineage’s interfaces changes
- Use loadDrawableAsUser in MediaDataManager
- User switch: Unbind headsetservice in bluetooth Off state
- art: Disable host and target debugging
- art: Enable compiler/dalvikvm/dex2oat/runtime -O3
- art: Fix inliner instruction/register limits
- base: add missing device config permissions for settings
- camera: Allow selected camera apps to skip unconfigure
- configure same GID based APNs as per carrier requirements
- envsetup: Make dopush() /system_ext aware
- fastboot: Don't fail when unable to get boot partition size
- pixelstyle: rro_overlay: Don't allow some strings to be translated
- rootdir: Look for ODM & vendor ueventd entries in ETC too
- sepolicy: label USB 1.1 HAL
- usb: Increase debounce time for DISCONNECT processing
- vendor: apns: Add LIDL Connect
- version: Bump to 5.7
While I understand that a solution has already been shared with you, I also have the same problem (and will try the solution soon).Hello. At first, I want to thank the developers for this amazing ROM. It's my absolute favorite ROM. But I've got one little issue.
Everytime, when I try to enter OrangeFox Recovery, my Mi9T Pro immediately gets into Fastboot and stucks in there. There is absolutely no way out of Fastboot. The only solution is to unbrick the device via MIUI 12.5 Global Fastboot ROM.
What am I doing wrong?
When I perform a clean install, I'll do it that way:
At first I flash latest Global MIUI ROM via fasboot and let it boot one time completely.
Second: reboot in Fastboot and flash latest OrangeFox Recovery via Fastboot.
Third: format data , reboot to recovery .
Fourth: copy latest Evolution X ROM to internal memory.
Fifth: wipe Dalvik/Cache , System, Data.
Sixth: Flash Evolution X ROM , then reboot .
But here comes the problem. After flashing the ROM, I can't enter the recovery anymore.
I'm forced to unbrick the device to exit the Fastboot mode .
/* * Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X, * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you. */