[ROM][11][raphael][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Boombastic [02/24/21]

a11cf0

Jun 29, 2017
Hello. I have finally identified the cause of my sound distortion/stuttering issues. Now I understand why almost nobody else has ever complained about them. This weird distortion occurs only when something is being played through the accessibility channel. When playing sounds through typical media/notification channels nothing strange happens, but the accessibility channel is broken. The easiest way to test this is to enable Talkback and listen to the TTS carefully. The distortions are pretty random but easily noticeable. Also, there's a somewhat pronounced difference in sound when using the accessibility channel, the output has more high frequencies and is generally perceived as lower quality. Is it possible to somehow fix that?
UPD: An updated unofficial build of F1xy kernel completely fixes this issue.

Last edited:

RAMAN JYANI

Apr 29, 2015
As of now in my experience Evolution X 4.7 The last build for android 10 is the best and stable rom for k20 pro, but it too have some memory management and auto brightness control issues.
There is delay when you are playing heavy app like pubg and switch directly to main menu. it get paused for some mili seconds and then main menu will pop up.
If you tweak the status bar more like colouring the tiles changing the shapes of status bar icon. This rom start hanging.

May be we can fix these problem by flashing some custom kernel

monstermuffin20

May 21, 2010
Just updated to 5.3 and didn't know about the issue with hidden navbars and now it seems that systemui is continually crashing on the lockscreen, there doesn't seem to be a way to get into the phone, I tried disabling the lockscreen via ADB and still no joy.

Trying to restore and go back to a functional phone, really don't want to clean flash!

So anyone that has a hidden navbar, be aware of this.

scamix

Oct 14, 2018
Just updated to 5.3 and didn't know about the issue with hidden navbars and now it seems that systemui is continually crashing on the lockscreen, there doesn't seem to be a way to get into the phone, I tried disabling the lockscreen via ADB and still no joy.

Trying to restore and go back to a functional phone, really don't want to clean flash!

So anyone that has a hidden navbar, be aware of this.
Try to make a call to your phone, if It's dosen't work you can downgrate to the first build of December, disable navbar hiding and update again

monstermuffin20

May 21, 2010
Try to make a call to your phone, if It's dosen't work you can downgrate to the first build of December, disable navbar hiding and update again

Thanks dude, but I tried to downgrade to the build I was using before and it started booting straight to TWRP. I just tried to restore /data from before I did the upgrade too and it's doing the same thing. Can't see a way not to clean flash now, unfortunately.

Last edited:

monstermuffin20

May 21, 2010

Okay, ignore my last reply I have managed to flash the lastest build and it boots me into Android, I have no lockscreen, navbar or statusbar, but at least I can use my phone....

Do you have any suggestions where to go from here? Bring back the navbar and reflash the build?

Marlenio

Oct 23, 2010
Rome
I have installed this rom yesterday and it works without problem.

Just a question: i have two sims in my 9T Pro. Would it be possible to add in the future release the possibility of having different ringtones for the two sims?

scamix

Oct 14, 2018
Okay, ignore my last reply I have managed to flash the lastest build and it boots me into Android, I have no lockscreen, navbar or statusbar, but at least I can use my phone....

Do you have any suggestions where to go from here? Bring back the navbar and reflash the build?
Flash 20201210 (10 dec 2020) build. Disable navbar hide in the evolver app settings and reupdate

V-Giannak

Dec 29, 2012
*SOS*
Hello, I need your HELP!
I tried to flash this ROM but I believe that I damaged my mobile phone. First of all, enabled USB debugging and flashed TWRP. Then I flashed the firmware and the rom but when the device reboot, this only insert to TWRP and the zip files not included. How can connect the device for transfer the required files to try the procedure again?

PLEASE HELP..... :-(

SethPDA

Jan 23, 2012
Oradea
www.sethworkz.tk
Can I hide the navigationbar with this rom?
And most importantly, does Gpay work?
On ArrowOS Gpay works perfectly, but I cannot hide the navigation bar, only to use the built in gesture navigation which I don't like. I like to use custom gestures that is why I would like to hide the navbar. (I know google made hiding the navbar more difficult in Android 11...)