[ROM][11][raphael][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Tremor [03/02/21]

mesaj

Jun 13, 2009
Katowice
Can we fix "Install" not rebooting in the system update menu once update has been downloaded? I'm not rooted, probably because of this it doesn't work?

Catsonvi

Jan 11, 2016
Kragujevac
Thank you for the quick response. Did you do anything special? Like rebooting the device after deleting the existing fp and then added the new fp or like adding the same finger multiple time with different brightness etc. On K20 pro Telegram channel, a lot of people suggest a lot of different tricks and hacks. Some say, if you are planning to delete and re-register the fingers again, restart the device once after deleting the existing fingerprints, some say register the same thumb twice (one with the lowest brightness and one with highest brightness) and lot of different weird hacks. Did you follow any of them?
Not really I just turned night light off and added them again (on ~45% brightness also). I tried adding the same finger twice before but at least in my case it makes it a bit worse and sometimes reports that my finger moved.

Reactions: Saswata Chakraborty

joeyhuab

Recognized Developer
Nov 5, 2012
Antipolo
evolution-x.org
Just a small update. Had to fix some values for FOD animation so it doesn't overlap too much with the charging text and charging animation. Added a power menu button for Screen Record as it was requested. I've removed the Pixel 5 spoofs for Gboard, Google, and Google play services to disable Adaptive navbar and Assistant 2.0 as they were breaking key features like hiding the navbar and OK Google (screen on). Permission Hub (in Privacy settings) should work as well. Enjoy.

Changelog for latest (01/20/2021) Update

Device changes:
==============================
  • Adjust FOD animation offset
  • Move keyguard indication text little lower
  • Resize FOD animation size
  • Revert brightness float changes
------------------------------
ROM changes:
==============================
  • Check for focused window before raising 'no focused window' ANR
  • Check window token when extending timeout
  • Disable fingerprint vibration if no haptics
  • Ensure mNoFocusedWindowTimeoutTime is null when new Focused Window come
  • Evolver: powermenu: make screen record optional
  • FodAnimationResources: Fix OP Cosmos animation
  • NetworkTraffic: Remove screen on/off triggers
  • PixelPropsUtils: Remove Gboard, Google, and Google play services
  • Settings: Fix crash on "Connection preferences"
  • Settings: Make selectable consistent with prefs on screen
  • SystemUI: fix NPE on global actions dialog
  • SystemUI: powermenu: add Screen Record toggle
  • apex: Nuke permission in favor of modified PermissionController
  • prebuilt/common: remove read_only for China Unicom
DOWNLOAD

nerzwerk

Jan 2, 2015
Thanks @joeyhuab and team, no problems here with safety net. Apart from the function to hide all other elements on aod except pulse notifications (doesn't hide anything) everything else works great.

btw: don't talk in this thread about other roms. This roms have their own threads...

Last edited:
Reactions: joeyhuab

ilovetofly

Oct 27, 2015
Bug: Location history (aka Google Maps timeline) does not work with Evo 5.2/5.3. It records nothing.

I reported this earlier but now I have clean flashed Evo 5.3 again with no restore from Google Drive backup.

Everything is configured correctly, but it does not record location visits.
Is your problem solved by the 12/01 release?

Wael007

Feb 26, 2016
Pubg crashes on the recent update... No matter what I do it crashes after a minute or two... I checked everything ... Anyone with similar issues ? PS the ROM is amazing thanks for the magnificent work.

bonyjose

Jun 27, 2017
Pubg crashes on the recent update... No matter what I do it crashes after a minute or two... I checked everything ... Anyone with similar issues ? PS the ROM is amazing thanks for the magnificent work.
Hide magisk manager, magisk hide pubg, delete/rename twrp folder if it exists in internal storage.

Reactions: Wael007

stou36

May 7, 2011
hello I would like to install the Immens1ty kernel on my MI9TPRO I have the latest version of the EvolutionX rom but I would like to know if it is already compatible and which version to take because there are 2
LOSFOD and OSS.
Thank you for your answers

Mar 7, 2016
Since EvoX supports signature spoofing I've managed to make microg work with it.
Is it allowed to rebuild the zip without gapps and upload it here for you guys (and future updates)? Of course with a note that this is not intended by the author and one should refrain from posting bug reports using these. It'd allow people who use microg to update their rom without overwriting mandatory gapps like play store and gms. Since it's my daily driver I'd - if it's allowed - share the rebuilt zip with each update posted.

Great job for the new update! It's blazing fast and I feel (maybe placebo but either way) like the FOD is way faster after updating! Also it feels more fluid though this could also be placebo. Awesome! :D

@stou36: EvoX uses LOSFOD. If you want support for custom kernel you'd post in their thread. Though they have a lot reports that the most recent kernel is not stable, so I highly suggest you to not use that and better stick with the stock EvoX kernel (Englezos does work fine on EvoX, too)

Seehank

Apr 6, 2013
Bratislava
So I was switching from Lineade 18.1 and ended up in well recovery. This is what I did:

1. Reboot to Recovery
2. Downloaded EvolutionX_5.3_raphael-11-20210120-1504-OFFICIAL.zip
3. Wiped Data/Cache/System
4 Flashed RAPHAELGlobal-V12.0.3.0.QFKMIXM-10.0-vendor-firmware.zip
5. Flashed EvolutionX_5.3_raphael-11-20210120-1504-OFFICIAL.zip
6. Reboot to System and ended up in Recovery

I did have LineageOS 18.1 with the newest Magisk (maybe that played some role). Any advice, please?

leftk14

Jun 5, 2011
Hello.after the last update the Bluetooth turns off 3 or 5 minutes after i lock the screen. Is it anything I can do to prevent it ?

Edit. After reboot and dalvik /cache wiped bluetooth is flawless

Last edited:

joeyhuab

Recognized Developer
Nov 5, 2012
Antipolo
evolution-x.org
Since EvoX supports signature spoofing I've managed to make microg work with it.
Is it allowed to rebuild the zip without gapps and upload it here for you guys (and future updates)? Of course with a note that this is not intended by the author and one should refrain from posting bug reports using these. It'd allow people who use microg to update their rom without overwriting mandatory gapps like play store and gms. Since it's my daily driver I'd - if it's allowed - share the rebuilt zip with each update posted.

Great job for the new update! It's blazing fast and I feel (maybe placebo but either way) like the FOD is way faster after updating! Also it feels more fluid though this could also be placebo. Awesome! :D

@stou36: EvoX uses LOSFOD. If you want support for custom kernel you'd post in their thread. Though they have a lot reports that the most recent kernel is not stable, so I highly suggest you to not use that and better stick with the stock EvoX kernel (Englezos does work fine on EvoX, too)
It would be nice to keep it private and share it only with users who ask for it as respect for Evolution X's code of conduct.

Reactions: DunklerLordChuckles