[ROM][11][raphael][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM 2.4 [07/02/2021]

bnap00

Aug 3, 2012
I am geting "could not open camera multiple times. Try calibrating" every time I try to open front camera.
If I hit calibrate. It tries something and says calibration failed.
Any solutions?

slazerezals

Feb 5, 2021
Hi,
I am having an issue with Google Play failing to update. I have made a clean flash from the latest MIUI (V12.0.4.0.QFKEUXM) and only installed the ROM ZIP file without any bullshit like disable force encryption (DAE) or Magisk. The TWRP version used was twrp-3.5.0_9-0-raphael.img. The wipe was standard, not advanced.

Attachments

poudelashok14

Jul 22, 2016
sydney
I faced an error with google assistant. Voice match does not work on 2.4 latest build. Also OK google toggle turns off after I turn it on. Is there anyway to fix this?? Google assistant is really important for me.

elegos

Jul 25, 2009
Milano
I'm coming from PixelExperience Plus (Android 10), and I saw there is no Android 11 version (or at least there's no updated one, just an initial release).

What I love about PEP is foremost the fingerprint recognition and the gestures navigation (borders interaction).

I'd like to know:

1. how's the fingerprint recognition?
2. does it include the gestures navigation?
3. I've got TWRP 3.3.1, should I update it to 3.5.0 9.0? I know there was(?) an incompatibility with encryption, I wouldn't like to lock-in without the possibility to update the ROM
4. How can I migrate my applications data?
5. Is this ROM ready for daily use?
6. Could I return back to a previous backup of Android 10?

Thank you very much :)

FallenJedi

Feb 1, 2013
I'm coming from PixelExperience Plus (Android 10), and I saw there is no Android 11 version (or at least there's no updated one, just an initial release).

What I love about PEP is foremost the fingerprint recognition and the gestures navigation (borders interaction).

I'd like to know:

1. how's the fingerprint recognition?
2. does it include the gestures navigation?
3. I've got TWRP 3.3.1, should I update it to 3.5.0 9.0? I know there was(?) an incompatibility with encryption, I wouldn't like to lock-in without the possibility to update the ROM
4. How can I migrate my applications data?
5. Is this ROM ready for daily use?
6. Could I return back to a previous backup of Android 10?

Thank you very much :)
1. Almost as good as Miui stock.
2. Yes
3. I use OrangeFox and it is better than TWRP. No issues whatsoever as of yet.
4. If coming from A10 to A11 then it is recommended to start afresh. Most of the apps would crash otherwise.
5. Yes, almost all ROMs here are good to go for daily use.
6. You can, with a few steps.

DBRITO86

Sep 27, 2013
How can we lock apps for get more privicy? Is there a possibility to use gesture to flashlight (double click power button instead open camera)?