I'm coming from PixelExperience Plus (Android 10), and I saw there is no Android 11 version (or at least there's no updated one, just an initial release).
What I love about PEP is foremost the fingerprint recognition and the gestures navigation (borders interaction).
I'd like to know:
1. how's the fingerprint recognition?
2. does it include the gestures navigation?
3. I've got TWRP 3.3.1, should I update it to 3.5.0 9.0? I know there was(?) an incompatibility with encryption, I wouldn't like to lock-in without the possibility to update the ROM
4. How can I migrate my applications data?
5. Is this ROM ready for daily use?
6. Could I return back to a previous backup of Android 10?
Thank you very much
chi, i am the owner of an international redmi note 9 pro. it does not work otg, if I insert my key it does not work. bye thank you
PixelExtended ROM for Mi 9T pro / K20 pro [raphael]
What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), We are Combining Pixel Goodies with some essential features you were missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promise you stabilty and being feature-rich at the same time . TBH this ROM will keep it's Pixel' idea intact and won't be bloat with unwanted features .
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
Based on Android 11 (R)
Sound / vibration
Features That are Available At the Moment
This Is very Initial Build Of Android 11 (Stock) , some features will be adapted in near future .
NON LANCIARE GAPPS, SONO GIA 'INCLUSI
Scarica da Sourceforge Host
Ti è piaciuto il mio lavoro? Dammi una birra
Gruppo di supporto del dispositivo
- Versione del sistema operativo Android: 11
- Livello patch di sicurezza: febbraio 2020
- Autore build / manutentore dispositivo: [user = 9370190] @ Ralf979 [/ user]
- Codice sorgente: https://github.com/PixelExtended
- Kernel precompilato: https://github.com/ralf979/PEX_device_xiaomi_raphael/tree/PEX-eleven/prebuilt
- Sviluppatore PixelExtended: Aryan Gupta