• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][raphael][OFFICIAL] Xtended XR Release v5.0 [2021/02/08]

Search This thread

gh1acc10

Sep 8, 2007
2021-X-Temp-Head.png

Disclaimer
* We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD card or anything happens with your device
* Flash on your own risk/knowledge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM XTENDED: @SuperDroidBond | @mady51 | @mukesh22584 | @anishpratheepan | @xawlw | @SonalSingh18 | @Roger.T

FEATURES: Get Feature list from HERE

DONATIONS: SuperDroidBond | mukesh22584 | mady51 | ralf979

SUPPORT LINK: MSM-X Telegram Public Group

SCREENSHOTS:
Click HERE

ROM DOWNLOADS: MSM-Xtended ROM

GAPPS DOWNLOADS: NikGApps Link

INSTRUCTIONS: Click HERE

ROM SOURCE: Project-Xtended ROM Sources

KERNEL SOURCE: Click HERE

CREDIT & THANKS:
We would like to give thanks to everyone in the Android community, big or small.
That said, we would like to Thank all These Teams for their contribution to the Open Source Community.

**If we have left someone or some team, we apologize and please PM us. We would be very happy to include your name as well.**

Last edited:

a11cf0

Jun 29, 2017
The rom appears to be working fine, but I've found a bug. USB debugging always turns off after every reboot. That's quite annoying.

Last edited:

bigbadwolf_pig

Oct 27, 2014
Somewhere far east...
Did a clean flash, everything looks good.
I did however found a bug, when you click on the reboot button on the quick tile, it's reboots to factory settings not to system. Almost factory reset my phone without me having a nandroid backup, after I configured my phone. I already wipe dalvik and cache still the same thing. I haven't tried the reboot to recovery on the same quick tile button.

I wish on the next update, they would put a volume button on the quick tile so I won't use the physical volume buttons.

Anyway a great rom. Lightweight and it has the customization that I need. Btw I've installed the vanilla version and nikgapps core and flashed Immensity kernel LOSFOD-31.07.2020.
Battery life is great too.

Thanks devs!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts